on this site?

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

A Reply to rumbler1971.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #7976 [Ignore] 24,Feb,11 19:09
Well, aren't you angry?!

Firstly, you missed the point of the message. There's a potential threat to the web site if used for interstate/international commerce to places where this type of material would be considered morally or religiously illegal, not to mention a health hazard, and I would sincerely hate to see happen. As it is, I rather like some of the people here and enjoy our discussions. And Admin has done an admirable job of setting up and administering the site.

Secondly, you seem confused. You seem to be ranting about ranting. Perhaps an inward review of your perspective would be valuable. At the moment, you appear to believe your of a higher moral, educational, and ethical state than the rest of us and while you accuse others of passing judgment, you have fallen into the same trap.

As for the personal challenge, you're an idiot; sorry to say. If you new about my 20 years in Naval Special Forces you'd ask politely for help before suggesting you would, or even could, punch me out. I don't condone violence in any fashion and I don't engage in fighting. I have however permanently ended altercations where an opponent though there would be a fight. So, let's agree to disagree and drop the matter here. You have your opinion and some of us have another opinion. As it is, that only means we have differing views and nothing more.

Be well and take a breath. It takes the edge off the anger.

New Comment       Rating: 0