pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Etiquette and the Rude Woman.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #7976 [Ignore] 14,Feb,11 20:14
This happens way to often. I write a polite invitation to chat on a woman's Private Message link. A conversation begins and things are going well then, they disappear. I've begun to put 2+2 together and find that most of the time the woman has gone to my page, apparently discovered she doesn't like what she sees, and abruptly closes down and won't talk to me again.

OK, fair enough. You don't want to talk with me it's your right and privilege not to do so. However, if a woman had any etiquette at all, she would at the very least say something like; "I'm looking for something else here and you not my type - Bye". It's a short sentence that says it all.

By the way guys, it goes just as well for the men when talking with others too.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Proper etiquette   2.Rude   3.What is with guys that are from India being very Rude ?   4.Private chat etiquette?   5.Etiquette  

Comments:
By hornyteacher [Ignore] 16,Feb,11 13:34 other posts 
sometimes im shown as being online althugh not active...when im active i do try to reply to everyone who sends a message..sorry if i occasionally dont respond, its not deliberate..

By #22918 16,Feb,11 08:33
I find I am often ignored, it doesnt bother me, as the ones who reply more than make up for it! There are some very popular ladies like Matts wife and luvmyclit who always respond. All I can say is they are very kind ladies and I appreciate it very much.
By #59855 16,Feb,11 12:43
From Matt's Wife: XOXOXOXO

By #90761 15,Feb,11 13:42
Had the same issue Bushpilot..although how do you know it's because it what you have..i hope people don't judge by that..but i would not put it passed some
By #7976 15,Feb,11 18:42
I'm don't think it's a matter of what one has but more one that a hot young thing, at least in her mind, isn't interested in talking with more mature men and women, of which we are. The sad part is that they might find out we're kind of fun to know and have an interesting outlook on life and have had many experiences they are yet to enjoy.

If it is a matter of size, looks, or status, then so be it. Small minds not open to anything but a set view of the world or it's many, various inhabitants are truly missing the variety the wold has to offer. And that's OK by me because I would rather get to know people who are truly interesting than anyone with closed mind.

By #59855 14,Feb,11 22:14
From Matt's Wife: I couldn't agree with you more, another pet peave is people that just plain ignore.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off