Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Men (women too) How old when you first tasted / ate pussy?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #5531 [Ignore] 20,Jun,09 11:31
It seems that today's young generation gets into oral sex earlier than we did (I'm a 40-something). Comments?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.PUSSY FLAVOR   2.Straight women: What do you like or dislike about the taste of your own cum?   3.Who eats pussy better? Men or women?   4.PUSSY POWER   5.The taste of skin  

Comments:
By t-rex [Ignore] 05,Oct,19 08:17 other posts 
I had played with some pussies earlier, but it wasn’t until 16 that I got to actually eat a pussy, it was awesome, we had plenty of time, so I didn’t have to rush. We ended up in a 69, and when she sucked my cock, I went crazy on her pussy

By wycowboy [Ignore] 02,Oct,19 09:02 other posts 
I was 15. It's been a regular part of my sex life ever since.
By german_guy [Ignore] 02,Oct,19 16:25 other posts 
same here

By bil47 [Ignore] 02,Oct,19 10:08 other posts 
I was 19.

By #522791 28,Sep,19 03:03
I was also a 13 when i tongue fuck some pussy mmmn creamy virgin cunt

By #535819 27,Sep,19 23:41
13 and haven't stopped since.

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 26,Sep,19 14:26 other posts 
I was 18 when I first tasted pussy. I still can't get enough.

By Bigdaddy402 [Ignore] 26,Sep,19 10:49 other posts 
a day I was 12 almost 13

By #599768 21,Sep,19 16:38
18 for me pussy. Him
Her cock 17

Another person.

By #43515 11,Mar,10 16:16
Licked my first Pussy at 13, she was my sisters friend 10. I remember it vividly. How she started off real still with her legs just open. Then went to moaning, holding my head and "CAME" boy did she ever juice up. Had to do it a few more times before she sucked my cock. But so worth it, girls to talk to other girls.

By #8288 24,Jun,09 06:43
My first time giving and receiving was around 18 years old. Luv it ever since.

Unfortunately, many young KIDS do not think having oral sex is "sex", and they do not realize that they can still catch STDs. It's become "no big deal"....like shaking hands or kissing.

On the one-hand....I was born too early to enjoy the relaxed sex of today's youth, but on the other-hand my daughter ain't leaving the house until she's 40years old. Just kidding. Sort of... LOL.

I mean, seriously...how does one tell/teach a young child of maybe 10 (or younger) that THAT is NOT ok no matter how much peer pressure/guilt-tripping there is?? It is a very scary world nowadays. Having oral sex is not the same as "you show me yours & I'll show you mine".

And why can't the advertisers and marketers just leave our kids alone and let them be KIDS??!!
By slipper [Ignore] 09,Mar,10 21:42 other posts 
We raise our kids by telling them the truth and walking the walk, so to speak. The "world" has always been there with all its risks and temptations.

Good luck!

By slipper [Ignore] 09,Mar,10 21:38 other posts 
18 and loved it... STILL DO!!!

By #5532 21,Jun,09 14:22
I was 15. I know kids do it younger overall today. One of the schools in our area had a big scandal because a 7th grade girl had a party and they were having a contest to see which girl could give the most blow jobs (parents not home). Police showed up when a neighbor saw this going on.
By #3997 28,Aug,09 13:57
What did the police say?? Did your parents ever find out that this happened?
By #5532 28,Aug,09 16:02
It was recently, not when I was young. That would not have happened back then. Lot of kids did get in deep shit though. The DA got involved and wanted all of the kids to register as sex offenders (a bit over board I think).
By #3997 08,Sep,09 12:01
Yeah that is a big overboard cause they are teens and they do crazy stuff i understand learning a lesson, but to make them register is over board, cause that impacts the rest of their lives,

By #3997 28,Aug,09 13:55
i was 15

By #7976 20,Jun,09 21:09
I can't speak for whether generational issues have any bearing on when you first have sex. I have said in different forum questions that I had my first oral sex between 9-11 years old and my first fuck at 16. There was a lot of digital foreplay between. When girls in the Sixties were willing to let you finger them the next step was kissing each others genitals. At least in my experience, learning to give a good pussy licking came very naturally. Who knows what today's generation does.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off