Using Social Sites!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

About a month and no ejaculation

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #117461 [Ignore] 31,Jan,11 01:19
Thus far, I've refrained from cumming since the beginning of this new year. Masturbation thus is more of a relaxing massage than a sexual release (though apparently I end up close to satisfied just the same).

At this point, what do you think would happen if I came now, and what do you think would happen if I wait until the end of the year (assuming I could last that long)?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Semen load   2.PIC OF THE MONTH - GREAT FEATURE!   3.Cum4Steffi: Pls Vote For Pic Of Month. I Was Close Last Mo.!   4.Pic of the month   5.Here’s How Many Times Men Need to Ejaculate to Prevent Prostate Cancer  

Comments:
By spunkluvr [Ignore] 21,Apr,24 10:16 other posts 
Spent six weeks in hospital. As soon as I got home, I wanked myself into oblivion.

By Cruzxxx [Ignore] 17,Nov,23 19:26 other posts 
It will be like reversing into a milk truck

By #662360 14,Nov,23 03:25
I managed about a week without masturbating when I was in a boy’s dormitory on a summer camp. I was scared other boys would hear me wanking in my bed. I started cumming in my sleep. So I started masturbating in bed again. Soon I discovered all the other boys were wanking too.

By Hrnyboy90 [Ignore] 13,Nov,23 10:46 other posts 
Longest I was able to last was 9 days. I got so horny my dick was throbbing and tingling and decided to shoot my cum by itself all over the floor. Felt pretty amazing though

By LGA6969 [Ignore] 13,Nov,23 08:30 other posts 
it will likely be a great orgasm

By Iluvmycock [Ignore] 13,Nov,23 01:56 other posts 
Just ruin your own squirt. 🤣

By Toondick [Ignore] 12,Nov,23 01:30 other posts 
Stimulate it correctly, and you should have enough cum to hit the ceiling.

By Walker [Ignore] 06,Mar,11 20:50 other posts 
No reason for this other then self control. I do not do this for prostate health reasons.

By boc [Ignore] 01,Feb,11 15:16 other posts 
Are you practicing Sting's method of tantric sex?
By #117461 01,Feb,11 16:39
Who's method of what-now? This is just an experiment of sorts. If I am practicing anything, it's completely unintentional.
By boc [Ignore] 01,Feb,11 18:19 other posts 
That seems to be how most disciplines start.

By boc [Ignore] 01,Feb,11 15:19 other posts 
I have gone up to about two months (not an exact count), and when I finally did ejaculate it was like a waterfall.

Back in my late teens and early 20s I could barely make it past a week. If I didn't release, I would end up releasing automatically at night anyway.

In my early 30s I started experimenting with Sting's proclaimed method of having an orgasm but holding back ejaculation. It worked pretty well, and it gave me more energy than I would have had had I always ejaculated.

By slipper [Ignore] 01,Feb,11 14:02 other posts 
Just seems silly to me, but whatever you like!

By hornyteacher [Ignore] 31,Jan,11 17:11 other posts 
4 weeks worth of cum, yummm.....have car, will travel..

By pifad [Ignore] 31,Jan,11 02:35 other posts 
I'd like to be on the receiving end of your orgasm when your balls finally explode

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off