Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Sexy Fashions MAINLY FOR WOMEN (but you guys are welcome if this topic interests any of you)

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #9747 [Ignore] 16,Jun,09 11:28
What types of clothes do you feel attractive & irresistable in? What do you use to complement your features & captivate the attention of the opposite sex?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.sexy older women living on my street   2.Miss those Braless Days?   3.Sexy, skimpy underwear on guys - YEA or NAY?   4.Women who like to watch men masturbate on skype   5.A Forum Topic  

Comments:
By #485312 18,Jun,18 23:09
best way to look sexy is to let your man dress you, the best clothes to attract him is the ones he makes the compliments on when you wear them, and wearing no clothes at all gets the most attention *lix*

By #7976 16,Jun,09 23:25
From a male perspective, the perfect outfit includes tight-fitting jeans, thin gold braided metal belt, white eyelet lace blouse with an open collar, no bra, and either high heals or cowgirl boots. Top it off with as single strand of real pearls, pearl ear rings, and long, flowing, waste length hair and you can have any guy, any place, any time.
By #9747 17,Jun,09 02:45
Thank you for your opinion. Although walking through the streets without a bra in a white blouse could be un-safe & understood in the wrong way. You see BushPilot, a lady of breeding does have to remain a lady after all! Everything else is very cute & sounds just like me:) Cowgirl boots, yes, any day! Besides the bra, the only thing I would change is the belt, I'm a leather fan!
Which do you prefer: brown, black, white, or red leather? With the white blouse I think brown would be best.
By #7976 18,Jun,09 23:48
I'm madly in love with you by description alone. As for the color of your belt, I probably couldn't look that far down however, a sexy oxblood would be wonderful as long as it matches or at least doesn't clash with your boots. As for the bra, your right. Some women can do it well and others can't. As I said, it is my fantasy but I am always into options. Show me your version of my illusion and I'll love it no matter what it includes, or doesn't.

By #6568 18,Jun,09 11:26
I'm old enough to remember when I was first getting interested in girls and women all those sophisticated well dressed women with stockings. I used to watch their legs while walking along the street and watch the seam up the backs of their calves and legs. Probably for this reason, the reinforced part of tights which cover a womans toes and heels defenately does something for me, especially if she has nice feet.

....If a woman has a nice rounded shape then a black pencil skirt is a very fine garment in my opinion.

....Hair pulled up into a bun or plait for business dress is quite exciting, probably for the same historical/puberty reasons,....just asking to be gently unpinned and stroked into shoulders.........

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off