Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Has anyone successfully met up with another guy for a discreet sexual encounter before?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Tobes [Ignore] at 19,Jan,11 16:39  other posts
I have an add up on craigslist at the moment looking for a discreet meet for a sexual encounter with another guy. Want to know what it's like. Has anyone managed to do this before and made a success of it? I want to hear your success stories. I'm in contact with someone now about it only he's now asking for a face pic which I'm weary of. Maybe I'm just worrying too much though.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Your latest sexual encounter.   2.Has anyone had their first sexual encounter with their mom   3.Best sexual encounter you ever had?   4.sexual encounter with another man   5.Wife approving ur gay fantasy  

Comments:
By ShavedCockLover [Ignore] at 05,Jul,20 13:39 other posts 
Iíve had a few back when craigslist had theyre friend finder option. Married guys that secretly liked cock. It was pretty hot to open the door to a stranger that immediately got naked and suck my cock and fuck my ass a leave.

By leopoldij [Ignore] at 04,Jul,20 10:41 other posts 
I've met up with women through craigslist for discrete sexual encounter. But that was in the past before craigslist was made illegal.

Does anyone know if there's anything equivalent now? Please let me know.
By DTGiver [Ignore] at 04,Jul,20 11:27 other posts 
I've met guys through CL. I didn't know it is illegal now. What changed?
By shrimp961 [Ignore] at 04,Jul,20 11:28 other posts 
They removed personal ads
By DTGiver [Ignore] at 04,Jul,20 12:00 other posts 
Aha I see. It's been awhile since my last one. Thanks.
By shrimp961 [Ignore] at 04,Jul,20 11:28 other posts 
Craigslist posts are in community service now hit and miss but thereís some ads there
By leopoldij [Ignore] at 04,Jul,20 13:47 other posts 
Is there anything equivalent?

By earthy [Ignore] at 29,Jun,20 13:56 other posts 
Yeah I've hooked up with a number of guys that way (Adam 4 Adam app), one of them several times now. Only oral so far which is fine with me. Just meet the first time in a public place, for me it's been McDonald's lol. As for the face pic, it doesn't have to a nude pic.

By DTGiver [Ignore] at 29,Jun,20 11:43 other posts 
I met a guy on CL. We met up at a hotel for mutual BJ's. He turned out a really nice guy. I came really hard inside his mouth. He had a great looking cock but he never got hard or came. I was thirsty for a big fresh cumshot to swallow. I was really bummed but did not let him know that.

By Tobes [Ignore] at 19,Jan,11 17:13 other posts 
Any British members near the West Midlands then?
By spermkiss [Ignore] at 29,Jun,20 11:25 other posts 
Yes, you are worrying too much. Sure, there is risk in this, but there is risk in life. Have your first meeting in a public place and keep your wits about you.

By andrew999999999 [Ignore] at 29,Jun,20 10:25 other posts 
Yes, I've met up with a few guys I've chatted to online. First few times it was oral only, giving and receiving, and then I met up with a couple of lads to fuck them. Met one of them a few times, but then I started going to a male sauna and haven't met up with any new men online.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off