Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Has anyone successfully met up with another guy for a discreet sexual encounter before?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Tobes [Ignore] 19,Jan,11 16:39  other posts
I have an add up on craigslist at the moment looking for a discreet meet for a sexual encounter with another guy. Want to know what it's like. Has anyone managed to do this before and made a success of it? I want to hear your success stories. I'm in contact with someone now about it only he's now asking for a face pic which I'm weary of. Maybe I'm just worrying too much though.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Your latest sexual encounter.   2.Has anyone had their first sexual encounter with their mom   3.Best sexual encounter you ever had?   4.sexual encounter with another man   5.When was everyone's first sexual encounter?  

Comments:
By #655976 17,May,22 13:09
Yes many times, met a guy in Miami, sucked his cock , then wanted me to eat his asshole out. My very first rim. Now that’s my specialty, ass licking and rimming, plus blowjobs in public restrooms or parking lots getting people to watch , that’s how I got my nickname….PIG ERNIE

By #651230 16,May,22 21:44
Yep through a site called locanto me and a total stranger made arrangements to hook up and we met at the end of my street and drove to a secluded spot where for the first time I grabbed his cock while he was driving I had no idea how to go about it so I just grabbed his cock and started wanking it, we pulled over and got out of the car and I just dropped my pants on the ground and then he just spread my ass cheeks and tongue fucked my asshole as deep as he could Holy fuck what an awesome sensation then I just started sucking his cock then I bent over and took the first ever cock in my asshole it was an awesome first time.

By #667453 15,May,22 08:34
I have

By thebeewolf [Ignore] 16,Jan,22 10:54 other posts 
Craig's list? Back in the day. Yes, between CL and two or three other sites I have met up with guys, mostly to get my dick sucked. There have been a couple of not-so-great encounters, but for the most part they have all been great. Some have been spectacular.

Craig's List isn't a thing anymore. Try double list, man hunt or squirt.org.

By #652988 27,Dec,21 20:38
I'm supposed to new year's day
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Jan,22 10:28 other posts 
and hopefully, you were never seen again??

By NewguyM [Ignore] 16,Jan,22 09:33 other posts 
I did before cl went down. Older guy, mid 50s. We exchanged emails for a while. I kept putting it off because I've never met with an internet stranger. One night i just drove to his place and messaged him when I was outside so i couldn't put it off anymore. We jerked and he gave me a blowjob. I came really hard. It was my first time with a guy, it was fun

By SluttySarah069 [Ignore] 17,Aug,20 10:13 other posts 
I've met up with some guys I have met in our local seedy adult cinema for cock fun ie sucking, waning and satisfying foot fetishes etc. Also one wanted me dressed as a cumwhore so I satisfied both him and a mate invited round to enjoy the fun.
Great fun - I enjoyed all these encounters.

By #622531 17,Aug,20 09:24
Yes I have a couple times only for mutual cock play no fucking but they were all nice times

By #463848 17,Aug,20 09:02
Only as a boy when camping.

By #621142 21,Jul,20 12:56
Nah. Thought about it a few times but I'm too paranoid to go through with it
By #615393 22,Jul,20 01:38
Same here. Many fantasies bubbling in my brain but don't have the nerve to meet anyone in the flesh. Petty.
By #463848 22,Jul,20 03:18
It may be that if you were to allow a friendship to strike up first, it may be easier. Better to have male/male sex with a friend who may become a buddy for mutual.
By #615393 22,Jul,20 03:32
That'd be great if I actually knew any guys. I'm extremely socially clueless and bugger up ever social situation I'm in. Easier to just fantasize.
By #615393 30,Jul,20 17:41
Yeah, that'd be great. If only I could get the hang of socializing. I struggle reading social cues and invariable get it wrong, so, no friends.
By #603370 30,Jul,20 23:03
I make male friends, but the few I have now are all definitely not into sex with guys. I agree, being friends first would make the situation more relaxed. Now that I'm on the way to separated from gf, I can make new friends, and hopefully some fun can ensue.

When I was younger, I had all those hangups on sex being between caring partners. I'm ok with casual sex as long as the partner isn't a total stranger. And it can be just that, sex for sex's sake.

By bil47 [Ignore] 30,Jul,20 20:10 other posts 
I hooked up with basically-anonymous men several dozen times over about 20 years. Now, at 70, I feel like I've aged out of that scene. But while I was active, only a very few of these adventures were negative. (A couple no-shows; a hygiene-challenged guy; several who couldn't get erections.) Never any dangerous or dicey situations. It's best to communicate back and forth a few times before. And don't be embarrassed dealing with the desk clerk checking into a motel. They don't care.

By #622438 25,Jul,20 05:32
Yeah I had few times.All went like I imagined.One younger guy I visited at his home at night.Went in sucked his dick and swallowed his load went out.Most exciting meeting was with a older man at a mall.We went to bathroom and I sucked him on my knees in there.After 15 minutes he gave me huge facial and ran out

By #463848 22,Jul,20 03:16
Only when we were boys and used to go camping in pairs.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Jul,20 10:41 other posts 
I've met up with women through craigslist for discrete sexual encounter. But that was in the past before craigslist was made illegal.

Does anyone know if there's anything equivalent now? Please let me know.
By #620471 04,Jul,20 11:27
I've met guys through CL. I didn't know it is illegal now. What changed?
By #292697 04,Jul,20 11:28
They removed personal ads
By #620471 04,Jul,20 12:00
Aha I see. It's been awhile since my last one. Thanks.
By #292697 04,Jul,20 11:28
Craigslist posts are in community service now hit and miss but there’s some ads there
By leopoldij [Ignore] 04,Jul,20 13:47 other posts 
Is there anything equivalent?
By Shroom [Ignore] 21,Jul,20 05:21 other posts 
There's a site called doublelist.com that looks just like Craigslist, but you can't post racy photos.

By knewbi [Ignore] 06,Jul,20 11:11 other posts 
Nothing from C/L. But I have used Silverdaddies with some success.

By #620412 05,Jul,20 13:39
I’ve had a few back when craigslist had theyre friend finder option. Married guys that secretly liked cock. It was pretty hot to open the door to a stranger that immediately got naked and suck my cock and fuck my ass a leave.

By earthy [Ignore] 29,Jun,20 13:56 other posts 
Yeah I've hooked up with a number of guys that way (Adam 4 Adam app), one of them several times now. Only oral so far which is fine with me. Just meet the first time in a public place, for me it's been McDonald's lol. As for the face pic, it doesn't have to a nude pic.

By #620471 29,Jun,20 11:43
I met a guy on CL. We met up at a hotel for mutual BJ's. He turned out a really nice guy. I came really hard inside his mouth. He had a great looking cock but he never got hard or came. I was thirsty for a big fresh cumshot to swallow. I was really bummed but did not let him know that.

By Tobes [Ignore] 19,Jan,11 17:13 other posts 
Any British members near the West Midlands then?
By spermkiss [Ignore] 29,Jun,20 11:25 other posts 
Yes, you are worrying too much. Sure, there is risk in this, but there is risk in life. Have your first meeting in a public place and keep your wits about you.

By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 29,Jun,20 10:25 other posts 
Yes, I've met up with a few guys I've chatted to online. First few times it was oral only, giving and receiving, and then I met up with a couple of lads to fuck them. Met one of them a few times, but then I started going to a male sauna and haven't met up with any new men online.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off