Tired of ads
on this site?

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Visiting a Doctor

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #88453 [Ignore] 14,Jan,11 09:11
Hi people, just wondering, when you go to visit the doctor for a check up...do you go freshly shaved? or do you grow your pubic hair back? I always grow it back because I wonder what the Doc thinks if he sees me hairless. I have never actually seen another shaved cock in real life, only pics on the net. But I always see hairy cocks. Wondering what all you girls think or do as well when you visit the Docs. Thanks

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.My Yearly Exam On Thursday April 2nd.   2.joke   3.Have you paid for sex?   4.experiences with your guy doctor   5.The somewhat disturbing end of dick.net?  

Comments:
By Walker [Ignore] 15,Jan,11 20:37 other posts 
I had a visit to the Doc and my usual Doc which I like was not in so I got a different woman, (yes I had a woman Doc) I had a Hemorrhoids problem and she was very professional even when I had my cock and balls handing out between my legs as apposed to pulling them in. My cock was semi hard the whole time and my pubes were trimmed tight. When she examined me she was rough with this insert like a cone opened up my asshole. She must have figured I was a dick and gave me a working over. She treated my Hemorrhoids with a cream and she used her fingers aggressively which was very uncomfortable. The next time I visited my Doc she read the file and never stopped smiling. She performed my prostate exam spending a very long time with her fingers in my ass. She also examined my cock and balls.
I always have a hard time when I go to my woman Doc

By #17000 15,Jan,11 17:04
I'm in the process of having all that hair lasered off, a brazilian if you will. Mostly, I'm doing this for hygiene reasons, and for the fact I just love smooth skin. Frankly, it's YOUR body, not the doc's, so unless you're doing something risky, who cares what the doc says? I'm sure he/she has seen it all, as someone else said. Less to get caught in a zipper, too!

By #88453 15,Jan,11 02:56
your all starting to make me think its ok to go hairless. but it may turn me on to have a doc holding and looking at my smooth hairless cock!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 15,Jan,11 14:52 other posts 
Not only is it OK to go hairless, but it is chic. It is also OK to get an erection during a medical examination, especially if the doctor is cute. Doctors have seen this before, too. Erections are normal and natural and a man should never be embarrassed or ashamed about having one, no matter when or where it happens. Medical examining room, locker room or shower, sauna, nude beach, all perfectly fine. Shame or embarrassment about being erect can lead to impotence.

By Stiffcock47 [Ignore] 14,Jan,11 10:36 other posts 
I like to be hairless. I go to the doctor fresh shaved.
By #88453 14,Jan,11 10:39
Wow! Has he ever said anything? or kinda looked at you funny? I just wonder if they suddenly think your gay? I'm bi curiuos, but definately love the puss.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 14,Jan,11 12:51 other posts 
I have no choice but to go to medical appointments hairless as I've had my hair permanently removed with a laser. And I go wearing my cockring which I wear 24/7. I've been examined by both male and female doctors this way an no one has ever said anything or even looked at me funny. Doctors have seen everything and nothing shocks them. Trust me on this. It's your body and your hair and you can do whatever you want with it. Besides, they are there to treat their patients and not be judgemental. To do so is very un-professional.

Body grooming has become so mainstream these days that it is not just gay men who do it, though I'll say with a certain amount of pride as a gay man that we were the trendsetters. And so what if the doctor does think that you might be gay. There is nothing wrong with being gay or bi-curious or anything else. And this is something that your doctor should know about you. Again, it won't shock him or her.

By #88663 14,Jan,11 09:29
Just go as you are! the Dr has seen it all im sure!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off