Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Cock ring

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #22384 [Ignore] 31,Dec,10 18:54
Does anybody els here wear a cock ring, I am not the biggest when I am soft, so when I go to work I put on a cock ring to make my man bits look bigger, and it is very interesting too see you actually looks at ones dick....

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Cock ring or no cock ring???   2.Shall i get a cock ring?   3.cock ring or not   4. "Three Ring Circus" cock ring.   5.Condoms with steel cock rings?  

Comments:
By #114565 03,Jan,11 17:15
My hubby wears it when he goes to the nude beach. Kind of like an accessory.
By slipper [Ignore] 04,Jan,11 22:22 other posts 
May I be YOUR accessory???

By slipper [Ignore] 31,Dec,10 20:17 other posts 
I sometimes use a cock-ring(s) for fun, and I recommend you do the same, if you wish, for the same reason. I think your cock is just fine as it is!!!
By slipper [Ignore] 02,Jan,11 23:09 other posts 

By #27618 01,Jan,11 23:07
Cock rings are fun, like most toys. I have one and wear it often, sort of bunches things up and makes a nice bulge

[deleted image]
By slipper [Ignore] 02,Jan,11 23:05 other posts 
Looks super, jet... and, so does the ring!!!

By #108665 31,Dec,10 23:44
I like using a cock ring too. My balls don't hang very low and it keeps my entire package looking better. Keeps me harder too! Basically! I just like the way it feels.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 01,Jan,11 18:42 other posts 
Same here. My balls ride high and when I get hard they sometimes almost disappear. I've been wearing a cockring 24/7 for eight or ten years now for a better appearance when I'm nude, especially when I'm hard, and a better contour in a snug fitting bathing suit (Speedo) or tight pants. And I, too, like the way it feels.
By #127462 02,Jan,11 02:20
Do you wear a different size during the day?
By spermkiss [Ignore] 02,Jan,11 15:04 other posts 
Nope, the same one 24/7. Sometimes I'll remove it for brief periods, but I always put it back on again. I've gone as long as eight months without taking it off.

By kalebi [Ignore] 02,Jan,11 08:53 other posts 
I wear them a lot! Several sizes and material. Like the looks of it and it feels nice!!!

By fancyabit [Ignore] 01,Jan,11 00:01 other posts 
cock ring's great!! I use one. Some of my pics I've uploaded I'm wearing one.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off