Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Dick touches her Cervix!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #123844 [Ignore] 17,Dec,10 08:40
Everytime I slide my dick into my girls wet pussy, i go all the way in deep till i feel the head of my dick touching something hard, her cervix of coarse. It feels amazing and turns me on big time, soo it's not a problem with me sexually but i was just wondering if anyone else ever experienced this?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Hitting bottom / cervix   2. Best stimulation   3.Sharing cum with wife   4.Stealing is stealing.   5.Cigarette and cockhead touch  

Comments:
By #522126 14,Oct,19 06:15
My Wife loves it,she will have an orgasm from her clitoris and then if I push deep in her and grind against her cevix she has a much deeper and often mutiple orgasm.

By #121361 13,Oct,19 14:46

--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

This Piercing touch here Cervix she loove this and get horny. [deleted image]

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 23,Sep,19 09:34 other posts 
Bjuka is Googling cervix at this very moment....

By deepchocolate2071 [Ignore] 21,Sep,19 16:10 other posts 
Yes! I have womb kissing length so I know what you mean.

When I CUM inside the Pussy , I push and hold my cock against the womb so my Semen SPLASHES the Cervix and floods it well!!

Feels AMAZING!!

By #6568 17,Dec,10 16:35
Some women find this very pleasureable and others find it painful. Some get very excited if you 'nudge' and rub the cervix gently with your glans.
By niceonebighead [Ignore] 17,Sep,19 15:15 other posts 
u are right easy she luvs it u know when ur in right place she says don't stop please don't stop

By #578931 17,Sep,19 03:38
It's a great sensation especially if she's mid orgasm.

By #599768 15,Sep,19 16:31
His curved cock reaches my a spot and many times, I squint with him in me.

Then he he load inside of me. He wants to lick me after.

By #578931 18,Jun,19 14:52
I assume I've hit a cervix many times but only one do I remember. It was with a long time lover and we were fucking in the usual way when I fekt a different sensation as though some one in her vagina was sucking the end of my dick, I had found her cervix, not hit it, I stopped and the sensation went on and on, we both had a body shaking orgasm.

By nekekal [Ignore] 17,Jun,19 13:32 other posts 
I have only ever fucked one woman that I didn't hit the cervix. None of them liked having it hit.

It is hard to fuck a cunt using only the front 2/3 rds of your cock. None of that balls deep stuff. Or positions that allow deep penetration. Positions that use a lot of cock are good, and of course woman on top where if she hits her cervix it is her fault.

By #64328 09,Jun,19 11:58
I can hit it on most depending on the angle but have only had one girl who really liked hitting it hard but she really loved it. It painful for most

By #588373 08,Jun,19 23:55
Well hitting her cervix is something I doubt turns women on?
I think it probably hurts like hell.

By slipper [Ignore] 18,Dec,10 20:32 other posts 
All the time.

By #7976 17,Dec,10 19:50
My wife is just deep enough for me to contact her cervix at just the right angle. It's a turn on for me as well and she seems to cum rather rapidly after we start making contact.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off