Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Accidental sexual encounter

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #119027 [Ignore] 16,Dec,10 19:15
My then boyfriend would wear baggy tan shorts, my neighbor also wore the same shorts. I was sitting on a bench and saw the shorts so I reached up and fondled his cock making him hard. He came in my hand and in licked it off, in front of a girlfriend. It was so hot I wanted him to do me. I got up to get him to get me off but couldn't find him. When I found him inside the house and tried to drag him off to have sex. He was too drunk to come with me and didn't know what I was talking about jacking him off. Then I realized I didn't masturbate him earlier, I had done my neighbor, because he had a wet stain on his shorts.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Has anyone successfully met up with another guy for a discreet sexual encounter before?   2.Has anyone had their first sexual encounter with their mom   3.Best sexual encounter you ever had?   4.sexual encounter with another man   5.Accidental emparasmends  

Comments:
By Walker [Ignore] 19,Dec,10 16:02 other posts 
I had that happen a couple of times. My then girlfriend did it to me at a cookout. I go commando in the summer and she would reach up my shorts and grab my cock. One time I has being groped and saw my then wife across the yard with her friend then realized someone else was playing with my cock!!! Just at that moment I blew my lost of cum and covered my shorts and as it turned out a neighbor girls hand. She ran off embarrassed I didn't follow and have never spoken to her about it.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off