Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

What age did you first cum or fuck Please give juicy details.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #122095 [Ignore] 02,Dec,10 15:55
I first came when I was about 8. My cock had been going stiff for a year a two - it came up when least expected and had become embarrassing. I had always liked looking at girls. I had already gone out with nothing on under my coat and it gave me a thrill and checked the instructions on my Mother's Tampax to check about female anatomy. Later I looked in medical books. Anyway, as I was saying I was 8 and had noticed it felt nice when I played with my cock. This day, I was on my own in the house with my pants down and I decided to play longer. I was totally surprised when a fountain of strongly smelling white goo shot and oozed from my little cock. It was lovely - my body felt suddenly relaxed and I felt dizzy. I had to sit down, my legs felt suddenly weak. This was to be the start of a life of regular wanking and sex.

I wanked at school under the desk when I went to the senior school, in the school washroom cubicles, at home in the washroom, at work and in public toilet cubicles. I always had a pinup book with me for wanking. I still do. Often I wanked 3-4 times a day right until I met my now wife. I wank much less now that I am married and then just for fun. One time, when I was 12 a fellow pupil pointed out in the classroom that my cock was hanging out - I don't know what I had been doing. I later learned how to prolong the time it took to cum. Sometimes I could cum at least five times in a night. Before I got married I could wank every day, but since married we fuck at least once a day. Now I wank about once a week, though I did wank almost every day

New Comment       Rating: 0