Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Penile Raph - Higly sensitive area of the penis

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #1252 [Ignore] 03,Jun,09 14:40
The penile raph is a line that links the anus to the tip of the penis, ending in several nervous points ( in intact penises - not cincumsised). Well i'm very curious about this masculine G spot and the best ways to estimulate it! :) So please tell me more about this raph line that gives us so much pleasure.

Cheers to u all

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Circumcised or intact?   2.penile surgery   3."Picture was in wrong category"   4.Sensitivity   5.about pearly penile papule  

Comments:
By #551147 04,Jan,19 05:13
Never even heard of this shit...

By #23212 10,Jul,10 02:39
This line of raised skin is called the 'Perineal raphe'. jh, you appear to be misinformed about it.
By #123889 19,Apr,11 17:10
So are you this also runs all the way up the shaft of the penis and ends in the tip of the foreskin and yess it starts from the end of the anus.
By #23212 19,Apr,11 20:14
My GF loves my 'seam'.
By #23212 09,Jun,11 02:40
Actually, the thing that I was 'misinformed' about was the circumcision done to me as a baby. In fact, I was not 'informed' at all about it. To this day, I'm convinced that both my parents were part of the conspiracy.
By #575023 03,Jan,19 16:29
Of course...what (or who) else!
By #23212 03,Jan,19 20:28
There were several other persons involved in 'the conspiracy'.

By #10886 08,Sep,09 15:04
I am going to do some research on this subject. Let me call Ralph and see what he says!.
By #101127 08,Jun,11 19:34
..... oh god!!! u have a great sense of humor dude u r a nice guy ......call ralph ....don't forget to visit my page

By #43287 10,Jul,10 04:19
Relax ? It isn?t just you. The technical term for that ridge of skin is called the perineal raphe and ? good news! ? It is completely common and normal. In fact, all guys have a perineal raphe, even though most probably don?t know what it?s called. More commonly, men and their partners tend to use terms such as ?seam? and ?ridge? to refer to this area. On some men this seam-like skin is barely noticeable whereas on other men, it is strikingly prominent.

The background on the perineal raphe is this: During early stages of fetal development, males and females essentially look the same, and the genitals of both sexes look somewhat more female-like. At around seven weeks in utero, however, the genitals develop into either more male-typical or female-typical genitals. When a male fetus? genital tissues change form and develop into the scrotum and penis, the way that they come together and fuse forms the perineal raphe.

The term ?raphe? is a general term that is used to refer to ridge-like seams of two parts that come together. We have other raphes on our body ? for example, if you look closely, you may see a seam at the roof of your mouth, and another on your tongue.

When it comes to men?s genitals, the perineal raphe extends all along the underside of the penis, down through the middle of the scrotum, and along the perineum toward the anal opening.

Some men don?t particularly feel one way or the other about this part. Other men find that they are sensitive along the raphe, and may enjoy stimulating part of it during masturbation by themselves, or asking a partner to stimulate them on their raphe during sexual play together. Although, again, rather than raphe, they probably say seam or ridge, which is completely fine and common.

Regardless of how you feel about this part of your body, it is good that you are comfortable enough to look at your genitals and to become familiar with them. Men and women both should look at their genitals and find out what looks and feels normal for them so that if anything ever changes, they can check in with a healthcare provider to learn more.
By #23212 11,Jul,10 21:03
Thank you, 'dickpicster', for this very nice, detailed explanation. I would stress again, that for many men, this ridge of skin is not any more sensitive than other areas. I would also add, particularly, that, of course, this raphe, the ridge of skin, is on all males, whether circumcised or not!
And I also would like to say, 'Cheers to you all!'.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off