Using Social Sites!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

suck off a trucker!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #13390 [Ignore] 27,Nov,10 08:54
i've always wanted to suck off a lorry driver/van driver in a layby....anyone fancy it!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.I like to play and suck, but not the fuck...where can i suck   2.Would U suck my Cock for $20   3.weary traveler seeks nsa fun   4.any one have good rest stop storys   5.I Want to Suck Cock!  

Comments:
By #550003 18,Feb,18 12:52
I used to have to travel for work and would be on the road a lot.I have a 4x4 with a 2way radio in it,as i would overtake a truck I'd wait a few minutes then call up the truck on my 2way and after a little small talk I would ask the truckie if he would like his cock sucked 9 times out of 10 they would go for it and id be waiting in a rest area up ahead when the truck pulled in.

By #549726 17,Feb,18 18:48
Yes I 18 when I worked for this ware house r and e food we made delivery to restaurant they ask if I want be a truck driver help and load the truck I said yes they put with driver Jim and we head to Jacksonville he did some speed before we leave we got on the highway he unzipped his pants and pulled his dick he said I need your help stay awake before I knew I had my head in his lap and 7in of dick in my throat I sucked dick 5 time that trip and I would go out with 2 or 3 time a week before I know he was fuck my ass at truck stop and making choke on his dick this happened for about a year I loved it

By thicknsmooth [Ignore] 13,Nov,17 23:19 other posts 
I have been a long haul trucker for many years. I have parked in rest areas many times and I must say I have had some of the best blow jobs ever from guys! I have enjoyed sucking them off as well and have had some pretty young hot guys as well!
By JeffinKS [Ignore] 16,Nov,17 09:05 other posts 
I have always thought about them... but how do you approach them? just walk up bang on their door and say hey want a BJ?!?
By spermkiss [Ignore] 16,Nov,17 11:03 other posts 
Actually, that would probably work.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 16,Nov,17 11:04 other posts 
Thank you for fulfilling the fantasy of so many cocksuckers.

By #220845 11,Nov,17 10:36
I have

By slipper [Ignore] 28,Nov,10 19:57 other posts 
I own a truck!!!! Suck to your heart's content!
By 3fdfd [Ignore] 10,Nov,17 21:50 other posts 
Drive it over to my house ! Let's see what happens.

By #535417 28,Jul,17 21:46
I have have I Work for warehouse and had to go help them make deliverys i work with drive him a lot and the second time want out with him we where down the road he whip his dick out and said suck it so i sucked his dick 4 time on that one trip i swallow all four loads i i would got with to are time a week and I would suck his big dick and swallow load after load I miss that dick

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off