Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

nipples hardwired to cock?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #48844 [Ignore] 03,Oct,10 17:09
I've seen alot of guys that seem to get a lot of pleasure from their nipples. Although playing with mine is not unpleasurable it doesn't seem to do much for me. When I jack off and stuff I forget I even have nipples. I kind of wish they were hardwired to my cock like a lot of guys seem to be, how about you?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Saline injection   2.For women: who has the biggest nipples?   3.who else plays with there nipples as there touching there cock   4.Broken nipples   5.Men's brains hardwired for promiscuity  

Comments:
By SLUT! [Ignore] 26,Jul,23 07:16 other posts 

By LGA6969 [Ignore] 01,Jul,23 23:15 other posts 
My nipples have become more sensitive I got older. I always play with them when I jerk off . It makes me have a more intense orgasm
By cadi [Ignore] 22,Jul,23 03:02 other posts 
Me too. I like strong nipple clams as well.

By #691730 11,Jul,23 15:19
In answer to your question... No my nipples aren't hardwired to my cock but my wifes sensitive nipples are Extremely hardwired to her clit!

By nekekal [Ignore] 01,Jul,23 15:41 other posts 
Mine are sensitive. But only when there is nothing going on with my cock. If there is a hand on my cock, other parts of my body sort of shuts down.

By cumn4u [Ignore] 01,Jul,23 03:09 other posts 

By #546418 11,Apr,18 13:50
They are, but like any sensations you are unused to, you just need to keep playing with them. It takes time to learn how to feel them properly.

By cumonme1 [Ignore] 11,Apr,18 06:43 other posts 
I believe mine are I like to have my nipples pinched pulled twisted and sucked I will get off quickly when my lady does that

By #64328 08,Apr,18 10:17
Nipple play doesnt do much for me but i did know a friend that could make himself cum totally handsfree from playing with his nopples. He also could make himself cum handsfree just by flexing his groin muscle repeatedly. He called it (Pull ups). He shared this **** with me one day after school i was amazed that he could cum without ever touching his dick
By #553294 08,Apr,18 16:38
I also learned how to orgasm just by working my PC muscles.

Discovered my ability to do that back when I was ~7-8 years old, while experimenting with intensifying my dry orgasms by working "those muscles down there" just right. To my surprise (and delight!), I discovered that I could "get the special feeling" as I called orgasms back then, just by rhythmically flexing those muscles! I was very happy!

I eventually lost that ability. Would be great to be able to do it again!

By Sharkie [Ignore] 04,Oct,10 06:16 other posts 
My nipples are "hardwired" to my cock, love to play with them wile playing with myself, makes me very horny.
By cadi [Ignore] 03,Jun,15 13:16 other posts 
Totally agree.
By cumaddik [Ignore] 07,Apr,18 19:19 other posts 
Totally agree too!
By #554042 08,Apr,18 07:38
me too

By #552510 07,Apr,18 19:12
The nipples, they do nothing!

By #553294 07,Apr,18 06:59
Mine have always been really sensitive. Touching 'em lightly for a few seconds or so will get me hard & dripping. Playing with them during masturbation definitely gives me more intense orgasms! I think I could also reach orgasm just by playing with mine!

By dickisgreat [Ignore] 07,Jan,18 16:43 other posts 
Mine aren't sensitive or maybe just barely but I still like to have them sucked if the guy's good at it. Wish they were though.

By foreskinlover52 [Ignore] 07,Jan,18 15:33 other posts 
If I play with my long nipples my cock becomes hard and very wet!

By Louis [Ignore] 07,Jan,18 08:29 other posts 
My nipples are very sensitive. One touch and it's off to the races! In fact they don't even have to be touched. I get horny, they get hard. If you notice my pics, they're hard in every one!

By #463848 06,Jan,18 04:26
I do not have connection with my nipples; they are not an erotic zone for me.

By shackles [Ignore] 03,Jun,15 08:54 other posts 
Mine are. In fact I think that I might actually be able to have a hands free orgasm if they were licked the right way long enough. I hope to experiment with that someday.
By #485312 08,Aug,15 05:22
l think its totally possible, they can be little pleasure centres and could definitely make you come *lix*

By #143536 01,Jun,15 09:37
Mine are definitely hard wired! Guaranteed boner when they're touched!

By #480031 25,May,15 01:35
Mine are definitely hardwired to my cock. Interestingly, my partner's are not. I can play with his nipples for hours, and no reaction. One touch on mine and junior is awake and ready!
When I'm at my desk checking out these pages, my fingers automatically go to my nipples, which are always crying out for attention. Sometimes I've stroked them so much that they get sore.
Just this last week I discovered the pleasure of moisturiser. I had some left on my finger tips after doing my face, so I popped a dab on the end of each nipple. The coldness of the cream sent a little thrill of excitement into them. As I gently massage them with my index fingers in a circular motion, my dick began to respond, and my nipples (normally quite small and flat) stood to attention like never before. It has become a bit of a daily ritual - standing naked in front of the mirror, working the moisturiser into my swelling nipples, with my dick getting stiff.

By pifad [Ignore] 04,Oct,10 01:28 other posts 
Love nipple play. Like nothing better than to lick and suck nipples till they are red and erect.

By #101402 03,Oct,10 20:52
Leave the nipple play for chicks. Guys have cocks balls and an ass to play with and give you tons more pleasure. Prostate rub FTW (for the win for you non gamers)

By slipper [Ignore] 03,Oct,10 17:57 other posts 
No, nothing here either... and I don't care.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off