pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

FOR ADMIN - THOSE POINTS AGAIN

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #14216 [Ignore] 29,Sep,10 04:12
Would you kindly clarify the way you calculate the points you give for our actions on the site, please? On 28.9.10 I received 24 points for this but yesterday, 29.9.10, having sent roughly the same number of private pics to people and chatted with them and others as I did the previous day, I received only 5 points which, with respect, seems a bit inconsistent to me. Has anybody else noticed this?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Admin deducting points WTF?????   2.why have the facility to take points off people!   3.Points....   4.Points deducted to 0! Why?   5.Admin, please tell us about the points system?  

Comments:
By #7976 29,Sep,10 19:58
Routemaster, old friend, haven't you been here long enough to forget the points and enjoy yourself. It's a mystery and that's all that needs to be known.

By admin [Ignore] 29,Sep,10 10:57 other posts 
Depends 3/4 on how many visits your pics receive and 1/4 on how active you are in chat, forum, etc. But you should consider that it's not a direct formula. The amount of points spent during the day is divided between all members according to their activities.

I.e. how much you get depends not only on how much you did, but also on how much other members did and how many points were spent.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off