Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

In need of small penis humiliation

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #2852 [Ignore] 20,Sep,10 17:01
There must be some bigger dicked guys out there who like to tease those of us with a small penis...

Any large guys would be welcome to abuse me either by public post on my profile page, by private message, or in the chat room, and receive admiring comments from me in return.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Cheers.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Small penis humiliation   2.PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!!! HUMILIATE MY LITTLE PICKLE PLEASE!!!!!!!   3.can you increased my humiliation?   4.Help understanding the appeal of Small Penis Humiliation   5.Who else is interested in small penis humiliation (SPH)  

Comments:
By Bendy [Ignore] 02,Jun,13 01:36 other posts 
Laugh at how flimsy,

By #69967 21,Sep,10 09:50
I wouldn't dream of abusing a pathetic tiny cocked space wasting addled brained loser such as yourself. I wouldn't even be able to think up enough words to describe your microscopic sunken dried up inverted stenchy embarrassment of a shameful sub human excuse for a cock. I just wouldn't do that, it's not my style. And I would never compare your titchy member by stating categorically that it is in truth smaller than those found on an average fetus. I also wouldn't state, that I've see un-swollen clitorises with a greater expanse of flesh on them than your sorry excuse for a downstairs flesh twig. It's just not my style to insult, so sorry about that.
By #59855 21,Sep,10 16:47
From Matt's Wife:
By #5532 22,Sep,10 15:04
You might have aggrieved him as your profile states that you are straight, and his parameters are for gay men, not straight men nor women.
By #59855 23,Sep,10 00:05
From Matt's Wife: Someone needs some happy juice.

By #2852 21,Sep,10 06:37
Sorry, but my profile clearly says I am gay and interested in men, so I feel justified in ignoring messages from women.

I feel slightly aggrieved that you make contact by private message, when you clearly fall outside my stated target audience, and then criticise me in public, while simultaneously send me another apparently friendly private message!
By #10886 21,Sep,10 06:59
Just because you are gay should not mean that you cannot have any communication with a lady. Slightly aggrieved indeed! With that attitude you will be lucky to hear from anyone at all!
By #2852 21,Sep,10 07:04
Aggrieved that a member publicly defames me but at the same time sends me a friendly private message - please read posts properly before commenting on them!
By #59855 21,Sep,10 16:46
From Matt's Wife: I didn't defame you, listen if you want to get into tit for tat then it is very rude to just plain ignore people, I have lots of gay friends and also friends that are into things that we are not. Like I said to you in private, this is a social networking site. How do you know that by befriending someone that it will not lead you into meeting someone that they know that could be a good fit for you. If you are closed minded then you will reap what you sew.

By #59855 21,Sep,10 03:30
From Matt's Wife: I would have done it for you, but apparently you don't return private messeges. Maybe because your gay but I have lots of gay friends on here. Good luck

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off