Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Who lost their relationship over SYD / SYC

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #96728 [Ignore] 08,Sep,10 09:04
I hear a lot of people who say that they have a profile and pics on this site without their partner knowing about it. Who got caugth and maybe even lost their relationship over it. Why did/do you keep it a secret and was it worth it?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.masturbating when in a relationship   2.Cya LOST SOULS from Shooter   3.Slave   4.A lost bet   5.Dad/Son relationship  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 13,Dec,18 10:53 other posts 
If a person has a relationship that is working, I can't see much need for a person to escape here in the first place.
I came here during the time I was dating what turned out to be a nut case because she kept me stressed out and this was a good thing to take my mind off my troubles.
Now it is about the only relief I get,rather I take matters into my own hands so to speak or just to sit back and stare.

By Walker [Ignore] 11,Jan,11 18:02 other posts 
Well it's complex. I had a friend that I had a casual relationship with mostly friends and infrequent sex over the years mostly to fill a lonely night. I was at her house to fix a plumbing problem and cleaned her plumbing as well. I was checking in to SYD and she came in and starting sucking me and was annoyed when she made me reveal my secret life. She hasn't called me since. Oh well
it was going downhill for years and the last few times were desperately forced.
So was it SYD or just the end who knows, but the last time I ran into her she totally ignored me Humm... Bitch!
By #59855 11,Jan,11 19:15
From Matt's Wife: See that means you're better off
By Walker [Ignore] 13,Jan,11 16:32 other posts 
Well I suppose you are right, I am not being taken advantage of in a very one sided relationship. Now I have more time for SYD
By phart [Ignore] 12,Dec,18 18:14 other posts 
She just has not had any plumbing issues lately.
Or nothing else needs fixen.

By #59855 11,Jan,11 15:25
From Matt's Wife: Hmmmmm, he left. I can't imagine anyone having that bad of a relationship that they have to come on here and hide it. That is not healthy and if the female is that frigid then shame on her for not taking care of her husband.

By #59855 24,Dec,10 23:47
From Matt's Wife: I'm with luv on this one

By #5532 08,Sep,10 16:53
It has made ours better, and by posting some very generic photos here for a period of time (at the persuasion of my guy) it helped me overcome the idea I had of myself as not being desirable at all. I went from reluctance to looking forward to our 'photo' time, and at times get very turned on by many of the compliments and attention my photos bring. This has made my guy and I even closer. After 23 years of marriage to Satan's Spawn....this has been a great recovery for me. I found myself.
By #124187 24,Dec,10 21:12

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off