pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

What's the worst sex mishap or, "accident" you've expereinced?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #9323 [Ignore] 10,May,09 12:18
This one is most embarassing to me but I hope posting it will serve as a warning to others!
I enjoy my rings and consider myself knowledgable in their use but succumbed to impatience and made a very amateur mistake.
After loading 20 1-inch diameter rings onto my shaft I left a gap of about 1" between the base of the head and the 18th ring.
After intercourse, that exposed inch had swollen to 3" in length and twice the diameter of the rings!
I was able to remove the first two.
After about an hour I realized I was in a dire position requiring immediate action!
By then it was ice-cold and very dark purple.
To make a long story short - this turned into an excruciatingly painful 5-hour ordeal requiring bolt-cutters.
As each ring was removed the swelling would force the rest tightly against each other or were there enough area between it was immediately filled by swollen flesh.
Each ring had to be cut on opposing sides and the sharp steel edges tore into swollen flesh occupying the relieved space.
The warning: "ALWAYS constrict from top to bottom if you're using steel!

I've pulled both groin muscles before and I've heard of dicks being "broken".

What's "YOUR" story?

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.Worst pictures / photograph   2.Worst sex experience ever   3.Met members by accident   4.Worst sex. Things to avoid   5.What's the worst experience you've had on craigslist?  

Comments:
By #516354 12,Apr,20 01:25
The first time my now ex wife,was also my Mistress,tried cbt(similar to pic below)she tied it too tight.I used my safe word to get her to loosen the ties but she had tied the knots to tight and could not get them undone.As I stood there in agony and my balls getting bluer and bluer she went to the kitchen to get some scissors to cut the string.She could not find the scissors and came back with a knife.As she was cutting the string she slipped and cut one of my balls.I was sore there for weeks afterwards.
[deleted image]
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Apr,20 05:53 other posts 
Ouch!!! As an aside, If she'll fool around with you, she'll fool around on you. Is that why she's your ex now?
By #516354 14,Apr,20 10:11
As in one of my blogs she would invite a Master,who she had chatted to on Alt, over to teach us more about b.d.s.m.It was one of them she left me for.

By Joe93930 [Ignore] 14,Apr,20 00:25 other posts 
I once was fucking a girl from behind and got a little too carried away and accidentally stuck it in her ass completely killed the mood and didn't finish

By #555337 04,Apr,20 05:12
Back in the 70s I drove my sister and her friend to long beach. From Phoenix. I was 17 and they were 15 and 16. After spending the day on the beach. We went back to the trailer sister's boy had. Well they went to the bedroom and the other girl and I sat at the table and talked. After have a drink or 2 and some fine ti stick. We put the table down and made the bed there. As we are fooling around I get on top of her and we presided to fuck. About 10 minutes onto it. The door got kicked in and before either of us could move. I had a gun right to my head. And these words were. Freeze. My cock is throbbing inside her as a couple other officers grab my long hair and my legs and yanked me off her. Her dad put her as a run away. It wasn't till we all went to the jail I found out she was 15. Not 17 like I was told. I I did make the mistake of calling one a fucking asshole piece of shit. Because of how big I got from the alcohol. Lol. They presided to remind me on only 5'8'130lbs and beat my ass. So that's the worse experience ever having sex
She was great tho
By DJS [Ignore] 05,Apr,20 04:38 other posts 
Wow fking lucky in the end.would off been worse in today's climate

By #6568 10,May,09 12:59
Well, I have reason to recall a tryst with a well built lady who enjoyed riding me vigorously. On this particular day she had decided that open air sex was wha tshe wanted and we found a place in the corner of a private woodland where she mounted me to take her pleasure,..unfortunately, the spot turned out to be ontop of a red ant nest and they started to bite my behind in large numbers. However, the lady was now we3ll into her stride and apparently confused my roars of pain for passion, so it was some time before I could get out from under her big arse! Even when I lost my erection due to the pain she still kept going!!

The first time I ever had sex it was with a girl who was as inexperienced as me. We found it surprisingly difficult to make the connection but by much manouvering we did eventually get joined. However, I now found that I was bent up against the headboard of the bed and all movement was completely impossible! On the second time with the same girl, she suddenly started to make little cries and squeals while panting quickly. I new more or less nothing about lovemaking at the time but new enough to think she was beginning to get very excited although I could not work out why! Eventually, she managed to snarl between gritted teeth that I had my elbow on her knuckles.....
By #9323 10,May,09 14:28
OUCH! I know the sting of just 1 red ant bite! Can't imagine an en-masse attack to the privates! How long before the swelling subsided?
By #6568 10,May,09 16:50
Fortunately I was only bitten on my behind but it was extensive on both cheeks,....Very painful!!
By DJS [Ignore] 01,Apr,20 04:26 other posts 
Funny & felt sorry for you mate just hope it got better over the years,

By #611461 31,Mar,20 20:40
ol lady lost part of a vibrater in me ass had to shit it out

By #612635 11,Mar,20 01:11
I was playing with my ass and sticking multiple egg vibrators and other toys with wires then fucked myself silly with a couple dildos. With all the solid fucking I managed to get all the wires tangled up inside my ass and made a big knot of it all. When I tried to remove things, I couldn't get things out. I spent about 30 minutes digging in my ass and slowly trying to get things out one at a time. Spent another 15 minutes undoing the knots once I got everything out of my ass!

By #463848 06,Feb,20 10:24
I was in a room with my class watching a training video. The room was quite dark as the blind was covering the window.

I was about 16 at the time and was always half way to an erection. I felt my cock growing to its best and just started to scratch the glans with my finger nail. It was lying across the inside of my thigh and very available.

I think that when you find yourself in that sort of situation, the feelings are magnified and they are attended by the desire to get your cock out into the open.

That wasn't possible so I just carried scratching away. Well the pleasure from that soon started to magnify and I had to make the decision of whether to stop or just do it until I spunked. I couldn't resist the last option and so I shot a load inside my pants and then I was left with the consequences.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off