Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

What is it like to suck cock?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #98882 [Ignore] 27,Aug,10 15:52
As I get older I find myself wondering what it would be like to suck cock. Have to wonder what it would taste & feel like in my mouth. I have chatted with other older men who seem to have the same urge. Is this such a strange urge? Like to hear what others have to say.

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By Jb11 [Ignore] 16,Nov,16 10:46 other posts 
Done it a few times and it's good, lovely to have my cock sucked as well.
My advice, try it for yourself!

By #22821 18,Jan,11 05:56
Don't know. Haven't done it. (YET)

By #6437 27,Dec,10 14:20
It' the greatest thing ever! A lot better than pussy. I have sucked cock for 30 years and love to swallow hot cock cum and lick a mans asshole

By ero2715 [Ignore] 14,Dec,10 14:01 other posts 
I have been with two guys and sucking cock is fantastic. When they sucked my hard erect prick it was electrfying and they both swallowed all my cummmm. You must try and u will want more. I just can't wait to suck some more hard erect cock

By princea [Ignore] 13,Dec,10 01:09 other posts 
Would love to give a guy with a neat cock a bj,just never seemed to get there

By #99700 03,Dec,10 07:25
I have only ever touched another mans cock once...i remeber so well how hard it was...much like my own but it seemed a sureal experience...it was warm and smooth yet hard and throbbing...when he came all over my hand it was really hot and sweet, it was like I had discovered another planet..cant wait for it to happen again. But I still love woman as well.

By #13898 28,Aug,10 17:39
Yep, got the urge about 10 years ago but until SYD, never had a chance to meet up with like minded guys for a bit of mutual.
What's it like? imagine being able to suck your own (go on, you know you'd like to) and then actually getting it in your mouth for the first time. The best part is when the cock owner does that little moan thing when you take him in and if you just cup his balls a second or so after while sinking it deeper he lets out an actual sigh or gasp and grabs the top of your head. Now's the time to start a bit of tongue work and roll it round his helmet a few times. It surprised me the first time how wide you have to open your mouth as I've been lucky to get biggish cocks. Not sure if it does much for him or not but I like at least once to get the whole shaft in right up to the pubis which can be a bit of a choker.
Mutual is good too but I find I can't concentrate on giving pleasure when someone has my cock in their mouth, so individual attention seems to be the most satisfying way of sucking cock. That way when he's sucking mine I can pay more attention and get the most out of it. (Or into it)
Speaking from experience I can say that for me, cut and well shaved is very much the best.

By #96881 28,Aug,10 07:09
As i ahve commented before these are amazing pics and no doubt it feels really good

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off