Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Do you enjoy being nude in public???

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #87279 [Ignore] 17,Aug,10 22:56
I am a home nudist and spent majority of my time at home naked. Feels absolutely great, saves on washing , and I just enjoy the feeling of being free. But have never been get the nerve to hit a nude beach or nudist club. Always chicken out at last minute! Yet if I find a spot where I know I am alone in the great outdoors I have no problem blowing off the clothes and going natural - just not in public. Have you done it? Did you enjoy it? How did you get over the nervousness to do it the first time?

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By #202392 20,Aug,19 01:02
If love to be nude in public but there aren't any legal places to be nude close to home.

By #583549 19,Aug,19 21:30
I went to my resort after work to use the pool and I stayed until it was dark.I had a lot of fun with my nudist friends and when it was time to leave I drove nude 14 miles back to my house!

By #583549 19,Aug,19 05:01
I have stayed nude for the entire weekend including trips to the stores and post office and going to and from my resort.I only had shorts and a shirt too wear while being in the stores.As soon as I was back in my car they came back off!

By #586354 19,Aug,19 01:57
I always enjoy it. Wish I had a tripod.

[deleted image]

By #584883 17,Aug,19 22:45
Love being naked outdoors!! [deleted image] [deleted image] [deleted image]
By #583549 18,Aug,19 00:11
I too enjoy being nude outdoors!Nice photos!
By #584883 18,Aug,19 00:34
thanks, your pics are great too!!

By #583549 18,Aug,19 00:15
Today was a fun nude day!I drove to and from my resort nude and earlier tonight I drove nude to the food store.Then when I got home I went for my nightly nude walk on my property.Photos of today on my page!

By abagurio [Ignore] 14,Aug,19 11:19 other posts 
Public nudity is great, but if everyone around is naked too, it's not really sexual. However if some people are dressed around you, it becomes very sexual to the point where you must lye on your stomach to hide the erection...
By spermkiss [Ignore] 14,Aug,19 11:37 other posts 
Don't hide your erection. Erections are normal and natural and nothing to be embarrassed about or ashamed of. If you get one in public just keep on doing whatever you'd be doing if you didn't have an erection. You should neither flaunt it nor attempt to hide it.
By abagurio [Ignore] 14,Aug,19 16:34 other posts 
I think it depends on the context and location. Sometimes an erection is acceptable and sometimes definately not
By spermkiss [Ignore] 17,Aug,19 12:10 other posts 
Of course you are right. But pretty much any place it is socially acceptable for a man to be nude (nude beach, locker room, gym showers, etc) it is also acceptable to have an erection SO LONG AS HE DOESN'T FLAUNT IT. Sure, erections are a sign of sexual arousal, but as every man knows the penis has a mind of its own. Spontaneous erections can and do occur and they can happen pretty much at any time or in any place. If one happens in a public or semi-public place and the man continues going about his business as if he didn't have an erection without flaunting it or attempting to hide it, in all likelihood everyone will pretend not to notice.

By #275407 16,Aug,19 03:43
It's not the nervousness, it's the stalking by other naked people that won't leave you alone.
By #583549 16,Aug,19 21:43
At my resort most all fellow nudists are respectful to each other.No stalkers at our resort.

By onthelose [Ignore] 14,Aug,19 17:38 other posts 
I think that if someone is embarrassed about your nudity ,its on them.
By #583549 14,Aug,19 18:24
I agree!I stay nude in my house and yard and my neighbors do not seem too mind seeing me nude taking out the garbage or getting the mail.
--------------------------------------- added after 26 hours

I just came after closing the garage door and locking my enclosed car trailer up while nude!

By #520437 14,Aug,19 12:15
Not at home or in public. Gets annoying having your bits flapping around your thighs. Also, pockets are really useful. Not keen on draughts, either...

By #583549 14,Aug,19 05:43
I have been a nudist for so long that it feels totaly natural to be nude at my resort or during my nude hikes in the mountain trails in my area.

By #555896 03,Mar,19 07:36
i love being nude on nudist beaches.noone takes much notice

By #566488 02,Mar,19 07:42
i was a little nervous my first time. but I soon realized that no one was even looking at me. when your with nudist it's just not a big deal....

By #489480 01,Mar,19 16:05
I've been to nudist beaches & nudist camps and love being outdoors naked.

By foreskinlover52 [Ignore] 28,Feb,19 14:07 other posts 
Been a nudist for over 50 years and love the lifestyle

By littlegazg [Ignore] 28,Feb,19 11:35 other posts 
visited the nudist beach in Brighton a few times last summer, making sure i lie somewhere where lots of people are passing and able to see my dick.

By cumonme1 [Ignore] 28,Feb,19 07:07 other posts 
Yes nude beach Sandy Hook NJ

By b4idie [Ignore] 28,Feb,19 03:42 other posts 
u
I have just got into this, but have every intention of stripping off whenever I can

By toohey [Ignore] 28,Feb,19 02:43 other posts 
I enjoy nude beaches and other nude recreation areas. As is obvious from my profile, I enjoy being watched naked. I happily take off my clothes in full view. I usually find a spot not too far from where people pass by.

Some nude areas are of an explicit 'naturist' persuasion that frowns upon anything erotic. I do my best to respect that. Otherwise, depending on the mood, an occasional happy erection can be part of the experience.

I have described my first experience on my blog.

I have not experienced any nervousness. I think that being nervous about nudity has something to do with the idea that being nude is somehow wrong or 'sinful'. Many major religions, like islam and christianity, hold a dim view of nudity in general, and anything sexual in particular. We see this reflected in society. The growing number of muslim immigrants causes social norms to shift towards the prudish. People who have been raised in such religions often need to first overcome a psychological barrier before they can relax and enjoy nude recreation. That problem has very little to do with nudity, and everything with those repressive religions.

By routemaster [Ignore] 27,Feb,19 22:49 other posts 
I LOVE being nude in public, having been a nudist club member and a visitor to nude beaches for many years - also gay group sex parties. I'm also nude at home (am now typing this) and only wear clothes when really necessary

By #545468 27,Feb,19 22:40
I found that once you are at the nude beach you feel weird being the only one clothed. You only feel normal once you are nude like everyone else. And then you realize how wonderful it is to be nude outdoors.

By #350718 20,Aug,13 18:11
[deleted image]

Public park

By #350718 20,Aug,13 00:12
I LOVE being naked outdoors (as you can probably tell from my profile pics which are almost ALL outdoors). I don't mind if I'm alone or if others are around...just NO KIDS...that's just wrong.

By #164428 30,Apr,13 11:33
[deleted image]

Yes!
By #201155 27,May,13 12:33
[deleted image]

By #164428 28,Jun,13 23:25
By #201155 29,Jun,13 23:32

By mywusch [Ignore] 29,Jun,13 10:59 other posts 
i love to be nude outdoors, specially in summer and on nude beaches! first time on nude beach i felt a little nervous and sat down with swimming shorts on. after a while, lying in the hot sun, i slowly and shy put ma shorts away and it felt fantastic! i saw other people looking at me, while walking and i looked at them - i felt good! after a while i stood up and walked to the water - passing some nude people - and felt the water on my naked body! WONDRFUL! now i offen go to nude beaches and that`s why i love the summer!

By #361268 29,Jun,13 03:39
I love being naked in the woods and in the fields not far from my house in the spring and the summer and i am naked most of the time in the house

By #380250 28,Jun,13 14:43
I had the best time in a hot tub this summer! I turned on the bubbles for the hot tub, got in with my GF and she gave my a hand job. She loves touching my penis and I love touching those tits! (By the way we were in put in bay Ohio in Lake Erie)

By Ben74 [Ignore] 28,May,13 15:55 other posts 
Love showering after swimming, naked, being together with other guys. No one speaks, no one shows, no one looks - but still...yes, everybody shows, everybody looks. It can be soo sexy...it turns me on pretty much, to be honest. Often, it gets me semi-hard. It`s one big room, and I`m too shy to get real hard, or to show my erected cock there, but...so fucking hot, yes.

By #122507 03,May,13 16:29
Oh yes...I love public nudity!
[deleted image]

By CreativeOne [Ignore] 30,Apr,13 23:18 other posts 
"Yes" !

I love being naked outdoors as you can see from my page ! Feel free to stop by and say "Hi"

By Reid43 [Ignore] 30,Apr,13 10:34 other posts 
I love to be naked in the woods. Naked hiking is the best!

By bigone21 [Ignore] 29,Apr,13 19:16 other posts 
As I have posted before, Le Cap d'Agde in the south of France is a great place for naturists! The biggest naturist resort in the world. 10.000 people walking around naked, how free could one be?

If you like to understand what it's like to LIVE naked, this is the place to be!

By #285354 29,Apr,13 19:14
I love the idea of being a nudist. I wish that had the balls to go to a nudist camp or beach. I've only tried it in private. I love it in all weather:
[deleted image]

[deleted image]
It is a wonderful healthy, enjoyable feeling.

By #361268 28,Apr,13 04:27
I love to be nude i am nude most of the time in the house and i love to naked hiking in the spring and the summer it makes you feel free and good i also go to naked days at the sauna and i have been to naked hotels it is great to be naked

By #159671 05,Mar,13 00:04
I love to go nude in public or private. I often go around nude at home. In the summer I can keep the air at 75 degrees or so and still feel comfortable, in winter - not so comfortable, but at least my dick is free to hang without anything holding me back!

Most people, including me, feels very nervous and also stimulated the first time - but you get used to being naked and seeing all the other naked people after just the first hour of nudity, then you learn to just relax and enjoy it. Talk to other people, young and old, male or female and it just feels so natural! I say try as hard as you can to just go as naked as you can, you should soon feel comfortable enough to bare it all. Like jumping into a cold ocean - just do it all at once - it's a very VERY rewarding experience. You will soon realize everybody else is comfortable with you being as nude as they are.

I've been to nude beaches and a private club/camp. It's great camping outdoors sans textiles! The club I go to has a hot tub, and 10 minutes in there and I am comfortable being outdoors in 55 degree weather for a good hour!

Just realize that public nudity is about freedom and comfort - not sex. Flirtatous behavior is not at all well tolerated. If you are looking for sexual behavior then stay home and invite your close friends over!

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 23,May,11 18:48 other posts 
Horny4u69,Being an avid nudist myself,My advice to you is as follows,
Find a local resort that is (clothing opptional) make an appointmet to attend,usally for first timers they will give you a tour of the facilities,This can be done fully clothed at most places,Remember the key is (Clothing Optional)After the tour you will be on your own to do as you please,most people will start out with just some sort of coverup,weather it be a towle or just shorts,find your self a spot that your comfortable with and relax,you will find that other people wont even notice your there.
One your comfortable with the setting around you remove your clothes and just enjoy the feeling of being nude in public.
One thing to remember!!Staring is rude!!and always carrie a towle to sit on,that is just Nudist ediquet!!
Hope it all works out for you,being nude in public and amongst others isa wounderfull feeling.
If you would like to talk some more drop me a line
Will be happy to answer any and all your questions you may have to the best of my ability.

By niginni [Ignore] 23,May,11 04:34 other posts 
i go naked around the house quite a lot, usually sundays and in the back garden, hopeing my friend will come round have a naked sunday together soon

By #140602 22,May,11 15:17
Being nude is very liberating and I do it as often as I can.
The beach at Maspolomas Gran Carnary Island is brillant it's so nice to feel the freedom of being nude and the warmth of the sun on your cock and balls.
By boy [Ignore] 22,May,11 18:51 other posts 
I totally agree. I've often been there and it is one of the best places for nudists.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 18,Aug,10 19:21 other posts 
Being nude in public is one of the greatest feelings in the world. Even better is to have sex in public. It really opens up your mind.

By #59855 18,Aug,10 15:42
From Matt's Wife: The first time I was really nude in public was sunday and I really liked it, Matt and I even had sex in public, it was hot!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off