She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

circumcised or not?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #96542 [Ignore] 15,Aug,10 09:26
Hi who prefers a circumcised penis?
I want to remove my foreskin but not sure if women like it better?

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.Thinking of getting recircumcised-can you get too tightly circumcised?   2. Circumcised penis cum pics please! ;)   3.Anyone thinking about getting circumcised?   4.Circumcised/Cut guys - How did you end up with it?   5.Originally circumcised and now looking like I could use to be circumcised again  

Comments:
By #556181 11,Jun,18 04:07
Ok, I've been waiting to spring this on the site and I think this is as good a time as any.

~~~The 7 Dimensions of Cock~~~

***Technical Notes and Disclaimers***
I’m a sucker for this sciencey shit. It’s hard for me to talk creatively about something if I don’t have its parameters strictly defined. In other words, I like to carefully plot out sets of rules for me to break. I like to design metropolises in tandem with Godzillas.

These are my Seven Dimensions of Cock in relation to its sexuality. They are the minimum number of coordinates needed to specify the character of a cock within any sexual encounter.

These do not include cosmetic aspects like looks, taste, color, hair amount and quality, smell, etc, although those can also be important.

These dimensions are not necessarily represented on a Good vs Bad scale. In most cases, as with most things, the scale is more accurately Goldilockian, with Too Little and Too Much at either extreme and a broad range of OK in the middle. Greater Speed or Sensitivity, for example, might be Terrific for some sexual situations, but Terrible for some others. None of these have clear-cut wrongs and rights; they’re just facts that can be measured.

Maybe you can think of an 8th Dimension of Cock (or maybe seven is already too many).

~Length~
Let’s warm up with a simple one. The Length of a cock is one of its most basic dimensions (and the one most often obssessed about in public forums). One interesting and not-often-referenced fact about a cock’s Length is that it has no bearing at all on male pleasure.

Also, being that only about 25% of women are consistently orgasmic during penile-vaginal intercourse, the actual physical object that a cock represents could be said to have very little actual bearing on female pleasure either. Cock is more of an idea than a direct physical stimulant.

The idea of cock may actually be more pleasure-inducing to a woman than the cock itself. Think about that.

~Girth~
Being a cylinder, a cock has more specifically Girth than just width. If we think of a pussy as a sort of elastic reverse-cylinder, the Girth of a cock could be said to have some bearing on its snugness when nestled inside a pussy.

~Rigidity~
Rigidity is another dimension that has no bearing on his physical pleasure. A cock can be intensely aroused and even brought to orgasm without an erection. Still, when a sexual encounter involves two (or more) people, some amount of Rigidity is usually involved.

Although there is a great emphasis on Foreplay For Her in popular sex culture, there is very little emphasis on Foreplay For Him. This could be due to the male tendency to be undersexed and the undersexed tendency to explode at the slightest stimulation.

Foreplay, though, has everything to do with Rigidity. This is one dimension that can be stretched to its limit with very few adverse effects: The harder the better, and all it takes is a little bit of extra playtime.

Rigidity for men is often like a plateau preceded by a peak. At the beginning of the sexual encounter, the Rigidity rises sharply. Once full Rigidity is reached, there is a strong urge to climax. If the man can think past that urge, he can usually reach a plateau of Rigidity that can be sustained for long periods with the right amount of mental and physical stimulation.

~Sensitivity~
Though genital Sensitivity is more often associated with female sexuality than male, cocks have feelings too. In certain religious cultures, circumcision used to contribute greatly toward the male lack of genital Sensitivity. Without its protective layer, the head of the cock became more calloused and more capable of taking a beating.

For men who do still have their foreskins, however, Sensitivity comes in two different flavors:
Flavor Number One – the Sensitivity of the head, which is usually a lot greater in the uncircumcised than in their circumcised bros. Greater head Sensitivity may demand softer blowjobs and less pounding (or at least more lubrication).
Flavor Number Two – the Sensitivity of the foreskin, which is infinitely greater than in uncircumcised men. The foreskin may lack elasticity and hurt or feel uncomfortable when pulled back. Many uncircumcised men prefer to be touched with their head still sheathed in its protective foreskin.

Be sensitive to your man’s Sensitivity.

~Speed~
Like any quality sex toy, most cocks have various Speed settings and can be adjusted according to her and his mood. Some cocks can go faster than others, but some cocks seem to be stuck in permanent drill mode (sometimes to the disappointment of the drillee).

Common Cock Speed Settings include:
Ultra-Slow – This setting is usually best accompanied by candles, feelings, and deep soul gazing.
Grind – This setting has the delicious side effect of his pubic arch meeting with her clitoris and can have wondrous results in women who have difficulty climaxing from penetration alone.
Bounce – This rhythmic rebounding setting is a fine middle ground and can be held for long periods of time allowing pleasure and arousal to slowly build.
Pound – Both the Pound and Ultra-Pound settings should be used with caution and may only be enjoyed/endured for short durations.

~Duration~
The Duration of a cock is an important dimension for her pleasure, but may be hell for him. With a minimum of self-control and a touch of restraint, however, cocks can usually be coaxed into lasting for as long as necessary. Some men may find it helpful to have two types of condoms available for different situations: an Ultra-Thin for normal situations, and a Slightly Thicker for when they’re feeling especially turned on.

The more familiar a man is with himself, his moods, and his own arousal, the better he will be able to fine-tune this dimension to suit both his and her needs. I recommend having lots and lots of sex to familiarize yourself with you.

~Accessibility~
It doesn’t matter the Length, Width, and Height of an object if it has no Time to exist in. For cocks, this dimension is better described as Accessibility.

A cock can have six other impressive dimensions, but if its man has too many other interests, the dimension of Accessibility will tend to lean toward the small side. A man with great Length, Girth, Rigidity, Sensitivity, Speed, and Duration, but an undersized Accessibility will also be of little use.

Fortunately for most pussies and/or asses, most cocks are very accessible most of the time.

Now to offer my opinion...I'm uncut and happen to love other uncut cocks. Circumcision a dying practice, only performed by those of the Jewish faith and predominantly, the U.S. for no other reason but cosmetic. But, then again, it's your tool so, it's your choice. I'll respect whatever decision you make, guy! ~Cheers~
[deleted image]

By honey1 [Ignore] 11,Jun,18 02:25 other posts 
Every cock should b an intacted cock, I personaly **** the
phrase 'uncut' as it implys not done ! Every man is born
with his foreskin ment for a lifetime of pleasure an
protection. It's a crime on my book to remove a
mans foreskin! An this site is proof !
It helps make sex comfortable acts as a seal between partners.

1. 40% of nerve ending are in foreskin and that it protects sensitive glands.
2. That male circumcision definatly effects sexual activity and how it hurt women. As it helps stops virgina drying out during intercouse and let's penis expand during an erection. Let's penis stretch and move during intercourse.
3.The foreskin is a part of foreplay especially with fellatio (blow job) and curcumcisised men can not mastrubate with out lube.

By #531019 05,May,18 23:56
I love being circumcised, love having my glans with its flared corona exposed ....

[deleted image]
By Michael19 [Ignore] 16,May,18 09:12 other posts 
Been debating whether or not I should get it cut. Kinda like the idea of my sensitive head being exposed no matter what.
By louther [Ignore] 16,May,18 12:26 other posts 
Just my thought, but being cut at birth I can tell you the head doesn’t stay sensitive once you don’t have the foreskin to cover it. I wish I was never cut! In my opinion it isn’t worth the pain or chance that once you get cut it doesn’t feel as good.
By Michael19 [Ignore] 17,May,18 08:50 other posts 
Yeah I've heard it stops being as sensitive. My cock is very sensitive now though and I get hard on and off throughout the day. Might not be a bad thing to lose some sensitivity haha

By foreskinlover52 [Ignore] 17,May,18 05:20 other posts 
Never cut off a part of your penis..Uncut cocks are beautiful and so sexy!

By Michael19 [Ignore] 10,May,18 05:21 other posts 
I'm uncut but thought about it before. It's tight but not really a problem. Do people like it better cut?
By 3fdfd [Ignore] 11,May,18 12:19 other posts 
Uncut often looks more erotic. I see to see a young American. What are your buddies ? mix of cut and uncut?
By Michael19 [Ignore] 16,May,18 09:09 other posts 
I'm american and uncut. Most of my friends are cut. Uncut does have the benefit of keeping my head really sensitive. I get hard super easily. My foreskin's a bit tighter tho but it's no problem and I can still pull it all the way back.
Uncut is more erotic eh? Cuase I've been thinking about getting cut lately

By #463848 15,May,18 10:19
When it has gone it has gone. I think women are more interested in thickness of shaft than in foreskin presence or absence.

By #556593 15,May,18 09:16
[deleted image]

I do believe that if it’s not absolutely necessary to get circumcised from birth to the moment when the individual who is concerned with that topic can make his own decisions about it. That the foreskin should be left alone. I’m not cut and obviously I did not need to be and i have to say that I’m pretty stoked that I’m uncut. My penis looks great the way it is. Just like all the ones on this page

By #539358 09,May,18 18:51
Intact and love it. Can’t see any reason to cut off a fully functioning working part of my penis. If I want to expose my glans my foreskin stays behind my head easily anyway.
By #549851 13,May,18 00:17

By cupar [Ignore] 12,May,18 17:32 other posts 
By 3fdfd [Ignore] 12,May,18 23:30 other posts 
I'd say you're not & I like it that way.

By thesevenpointfive [Ignore] 10,May,18 05:36 other posts 
I prefer cut, looks good and nice and smooth, but that my taste

By steve8211 [Ignore] 09,May,18 18:42 other posts 
Keep it. I wish I had mine back

By yellowman [Ignore] 08,May,18 16:47 other posts 
I much prefer uncut cocks.

By shavenjason [Ignore] 06,May,18 08:15 other posts 

By #518391 06,May,18 04:14
I do...having had it both ways, the circumcised version is much better...more direct sensations without foreskin in the way, looks better and much easier to maintain...and women prefer them...never know what';s lurking under a foreskin!
[deleted image]

By #543717 21,Apr,18 01:38
I was cut at age 27, no regrets at all, not for a second!

I´ve heard women like it better, but I prefer boys.

[deleted image]

By #531302 20,Apr,18 11:16
Circumcised when I was an infant. Absolutely no memories of the surgery

By #255813 06,Mar,13 11:32
From the first time I saw my friends circumcised dick and played with it I wanted my dick to be like that. All I ever wanted when I was growing up was to be circumcised like all my friends. Now I have a very loose circumcision and a rough scar and although it is good for "dick play" I cant help but wonder how it would look if I had been circumcised as a newborn

[deleted image]

By #34386 18,Aug,10 19:32
I was circuncised when I had like 5 years old so its not like I could choose. However Im happy with my penis like it is

By slipper [Ignore] 16,Aug,10 01:18 other posts 
Can I have it when you are done with it? You better be sure, though; you aren't getting it back once it's gone.

Also, you don't say WHY you want to be circed... ???

By jocstfr [Ignore] 15,Aug,10 20:54 other posts 
you should keep it. Foreskins are hot. wish i had mine

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off