Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Threesomes?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #11055 [Ignore] 05,May,09 11:53
Me again, threesomes. MMF, or FFM ? And other thigs that u prefer?

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By #652988 07,Dec,21 04:42
I love mfm threesomes and mff threesomes to

By #652988 08,Nov,21 06:26
I have it both ways

By leopoldij [Ignore] 31,Oct,21 20:10 other posts 
I like FM, FFM, FFFM, FFFFM, FFFFFM, FFFFFFM, FFFFFFFM, FFFFFFFFM, FFFFFFFFFM, FFFFFFFFFFM, and FFFFFFFFFFFM.

By #628350 28,Sep,21 15:18
MMF for me, nothing like being deep in a pussy with another dick up her ass, it feels like there is nothing between your two cocks and if all three manage to cum together, incredible.
By Lvphose [Ignore] 02,Oct,21 06:55 other posts 
I’ve always wanted to be part of this sexual experience
By #628350 03,Oct,21 13:14
I got lucky once with a friend and his wife, normally he just liked to watch her being fucked and i was always wary in case he took the chance to fuck me, he didn't ever but one day she was riding me and he suddenly stuck it up her arse, incredible feeling for me at least. Too many years ago and he is now dead and she and I don't communicate anymore. but memories are something else.
By Lvphose [Ignore] 30,Oct,21 19:47 other posts 
Great experience always wanted to be one of two guy & a chick. Closest I got was penetrated a gf and she put a fibrating dildo in her ass at the same time and feeling it vibrate when I was fucking her was great!
By #628350 31,Oct,21 09:34
I can imagine with a dildo up her ass it would be good. I only experienced once me being in her cunt and my mate being up his wife's ass but it sure was great, strange he joined in he usually just watched and listened.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Oct,21 22:40 other posts 
Cat

Not for you Saggy Granny.. you can't count to three!!!

By #636792 28,Oct,21 15:40
On occasion my wife will bring her trans freind over for a night of fun. My wifes brother used to live with us and now her mom comes over once in a while. I like being in moms ass as they 69. One time our trans friend was here and mom showed up. We had a great time and fucked the whole weekend away.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Oct,21 16:42 other posts 
No Lady Tecsan the dildo up yer back cunt and in your mouth is NOT a threesome!
By tecsan [Ignore] 03,Oct,21 02:57 other posts 
I know...A threesome is you, dgay (dgraff) and piss ass freddy (freddy)...Get lost cocksucking queer...

By Rachel_G [Ignore] 28,Sep,21 21:54 other posts 
MMMMMMF 😆

By #650629 27,Sep,21 23:30
I have them mmf and ffm and I liked it

By #651873 23,Sep,21 22:48
Ffm

By SluttySarah069 [Ignore] 23,Sep,21 05:39 other posts 
MMM

By CircPlay [Ignore] 23,Sep,21 01:00 other posts 
Read my blog, I met a couple wanting to play with their first foreskin!

By PSerect [Ignore] 22,Sep,21 02:59 other posts 
Ive been the meat in a man sandwich more than once and its always fun to be in the middle. The lucky Pierre as the French say. When you have your cock in someones ass and someone else has their cock in your ass. Its what I like to call the push me, pull you position. No matter which way you move, you're affecting both of the other guys

By #626021 20,Sep,21 01:25
I've been in the middle of a MMM spitroast before, but fantasize about one day doing a MMF. The threesome I had was incredible.

By earthy [Ignore] 19,Sep,21 21:16 other posts 
I did a MMM once. Wow, freaking but awesome

By Ablaze [Ignore] 19,Sep,21 20:42 other posts 
I like it. Much cocks, much pleasure.

By yoursINmine [Ignore] 16,Sep,21 19:03 other posts 
I would love to be in a MMM+ one day. After covid hopefully

By #574505 16,Sep,21 17:34
I like to try mmm

By biguyfunn [Ignore] 16,Sep,21 05:33 other posts 
A mmf,but wouldn't say no being in the middle of a mmm

By lilwillie [Ignore] 15,Sep,21 06:39 other posts 
I have always enjoyed MMF groups, and I do like to watch closely. I have a quite a thing about going down on a couple screwing especially if someone, any one holds my dick. The best time though was when I was underneath screwing her from behind, and I was expecting Him to go down on us, he watched for a little and then after a bit of difficulty got his dick in as well! I could do very little from underneath but his hard cock rubbung against mine, his glans pushing pastmine in her wet pussy was incredable. I came so hard and long. It was wonderful

By #632705 08,Sep,21 21:45
I’ve done the following MM, MMM, MMMM, MMMMMM
By bikev [Ignore] 09,Sep,21 02:37 other posts 
Simply the best.
By #632705 09,Sep,21 22:19
Right on man
By lilwillie [Ignore] 15,Sep,21 06:21 other posts 
I nhave been in MM MMM MMMM amd FFM MFMF MMF and they were all great there is nothing like sharing your body and sex with groups

By cumcouplessa [Ignore] 10,Sep,21 00:08 other posts 
Definatelly MMF . We both love a nice hard cock. Long as the guy is bi. Best sex ever .

By LGA6969 [Ignore] 08,Sep,21 20:40 other posts 
MMM

By Supersexy69 [Ignore] 08,Sep,21 15:16 other posts 
Mmf

By lovetolickyou [Ignore] 07,Sep,20 05:32 other posts 
I've had quite a few MMF and MFF threesomes and they're somewhat enjoyable. Many times they seem unbalanced because if I'm the recipient of what's happening, I'm concerned that my partner's missing out, and there are times when I'm just a spectator to the other two people doing something and it's a lonely feeling. I'll probably say yes if I'm invited to take part in a threeway, but sex between two people is almost always the most fulfilling.

By satgeek [Ignore] 07,Sep,20 00:26 other posts 
i would not mind my wife & another guy. wife wants me to watch & then i will do her, trying to see if she would mind me blowing another guy.

By bil47 [Ignore] 31,Mar,20 07:58 other posts 
MMF, MMM, or MFF... in that order.

By #596615 31,Mar,20 00:33
I always wanted to be in a 3some but never had the opportunity to do one i think it would be great

By knewbi [Ignore] 11,Feb,19 12:58 other posts 
Being swingers my wife and I have had a number of these. MMF MFF and I prefer two men fucking my wife. I just love seeing her take another guys cock and work it until it spits all over her. Secretly I have had a number of MMM things and loved those even more...
By #579254 12,Feb,19 08:03
We had a one off threesom mfm with my lovely wife in Black stockings and suspenders, the guy was 8 inches plus and it was fantastic to see her enjoying her season mutch She is very straight no anal but loves to suck cock and everything else
By knewbi [Ignore] 12,Feb,19 11:48 other posts 
Isn't it great watching your lady enjoy some new sexual experiences? I know that I truly enjoy watching or hearing about my wife's experiences. Sometimes she goes it alone with a guy or some guys. Always with someone trusted. Say a guy we know who set up a gang bang and invited her to attend. I would also be invited but for some reason cannot join in so she goes with the guy we know well and trust. Or she sees a guy she would love fucking so I let her go with the guy for the evening.

By #423426 11,Feb,19 10:23
Any combination is fine. It's nice to roll around naked with two other turned on people, regardless of their gender.

By #121361 11,Feb,19 01:56
We say ghello !!! [deleted image]

By #516354 10,Feb,19 01:01
My ex wife(also my Mistress)used to cam our B.D.S.M sessions on an adult dating site.We met and became friends with a local guy(a Master) on there and would cam and chat with him.One evening She invited him to our house and when He arrived I was ordered by my Mistress to strip.Although He had seen me naked on cam I found it humiliating to be stood there naked (except for my cock cage and collar)in person.I was tied face down by my wrists and ankles bent over a table.The Master then had sex with my Mistress with Her humiliating me by saying things like 'He's much bigger than you'and 'He can last a lot longer than you' etc.When they had both had their orgasms my Mistress came over to me and shoved her dripping pussy in my face and ordered me to lick it clean.Once done She put her strap-on on and started to fuck me in the arse(She had used this before as well as dildos and butt plugs).The Master shoved His cock in my mouth and told me to clean it and get it hard again.Once I had got it hard He told my Mistress that He wanted to fuck my arse,so they swapped places and He gave my arse a good fucking.After He had cum in my arse I was released,cock cage removed and told to masturbate over the table whilst They watched.So I stood there cum dripping out of my arse masturbating(both laughing and making humiliating remarks at me) and when I had shot my load over the table,They orderd me to lick it all up.

Having His cock in my arse felt completely different to having the strap-on,dildos and butt pugs in there.It was warm and not cold like them for a start and seemed to move in and out differently,it was a great sensation

By #579310 09,Feb,19 13:35
I been in two threesomes before. Both m/m/f. One was with my brother, his wife and me.We both brothers fucked his wife pretty rough and hard. I loved when she was on her knees jerking our dicks together at the same time.She finished us both on her face.
Second three some was m/m/f as well. With my friend and his wife.

By routemaster [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 06:13 other posts 
MMM and MMMMMMMMMMM ALL THE TIME!

By #522126 28,Dec,18 05:19
My wife fucks me with a strap-on while her friend sucks my cock,I spunk in her mouth and they cum swap!

By #532415 28,Dec,18 03:54
Threesomes go better with me, another man and my wife...

By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Dec,18 01:55 other posts 
I've got some nice MMM photos. If members check out my "most viewed" photos they'll see most of them. Warning: May cause

By #545468 27,Dec,18 23:02
MMM all the way!

By #121361 07,Mar,15 08:17
Check the German Partys .! [deleted image]
By #485312 01,May,15 12:31
that's a really hot shot, thanks for sharing *lix*
By #121361 03,May,15 07:39
THX back

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off