Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Less semen

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #93465 [Ignore] 10,Aug,10 08:56
Does age have anything to do with the amount of semen you produce,my first ejaculation odf the day is still good but if I go 2 or 3 times it decreases more than say 10 years ago,I am 52

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Semen healing powers   2.Semen smell...   3.Cum is NOT stored in your balls!   4.Women who love to swallow semen?   5.Giving head and the taste of semen?  

Comments:
By #6568 10,Aug,10 10:35
I think the general information is that volume does decrease with age along with the force of ejaculation. However, nearly everything to do with sex is completely dependant on individual make-up and also particular situation and conditions, and as such there is always a wide fluctuation,...both for the individual and generally.

The volume of ejaculate depends on a lot of variables in itself so that's difficult to determine a normality. I think quite a lot of men can remember times when they shot a large amount and also when it was considerably less. Variables such a ejaculation frequency, physical fitness, hydration of the body and excitement/emotional qualities, etc, all play their part....

.......Note; it's normal/usual for successive ejaculations to get less and less in volume.

I'm nearly 63 and although my responses are sometimes different to when I was younger I don't as yet notice any great reduction in anything at a consistent level.... But then, I practice a lot!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off