Using Social Sites!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Hanging right ball

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #92700 [Ignore] 07,Aug,10 12:48
My right ball hangs than left ball unlike others, You can see it in my page.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.BALL PICTURES   2.looking for lite ball bondage fun   3.ball hanging   4.THE BEAUTY OF LOW HANGING BALLS !!!!   5.LOW HANGING BALLSACK CONTEST!  

Comments:
By #518391 01,Oct,17 10:14
one ball always hangs slightly lower than the other so we can walk more easily....

By doedeldi [Ignore] 01,Oct,17 07:22 other posts 
Thats normal.

By #539191 29,Sep,17 21:43
Ears and boobs aren't even either Cut a face of a portrait in half and mirror either half the result won't be the same person.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 27,Sep,17 20:08 other posts 
This topic has come up before on the Forum, but I'll comment one more time.

It's a little known fact that for right handed men the left testicle usually hangs lower and vice versa for left handed men. [There are exceptions and I am one myself. I'm right handed and my right hangs lower.] It's hard to understand why there would be a connection between handedness and testicles, but there is. Believe it or not, but this has been known for centuries, at least since the Italian Renaissance. Plug "handedness and testicles" into your favorite internet search tool and have a look at the numerous articles on this subject.

By #539358 27,Sep,17 10:33
My left hangs lower than my right but I didn't think it made any difference. I'm just glad I've got two of them!
By #536760 27,Sep,17 17:39
Sometimes mine are even sometimes not. I just thought that was normal.

By #500292 27,Sep,17 10:15

By MoeJoe [Ignore] 08,Aug,10 06:14 other posts 
I have one ball that hangs lower than the other as can be seen here in this pic....
[deleted image]
By Pauli [Ignore] 18,Aug,10 12:22 other posts 
"Nearly all men have one testicle that hangs lower than the other one. Scientists think this may be so that they don't hit against each other. It can be either the left or the right that hangs lower, but in 85% of men, it is the left one. The left testicle usually descends first and this may affect which one hangs lower." Wikipedia
You are a lovely 15% minority!

By slipper [Ignore] 08,Aug,10 14:21 other posts 
Some evidence that for most guys the left is the lower-hanger. But, it hardly matters.

By #95006 07,Aug,10 17:00
My right ball hangs close to twice the distance as my left one when it's hot. I have had it checked out by doctors check a couple of times. One has told me that I just have more semenal vessicles than many men. Nothing to worry about for me. If it really bothers you check with a doctor would be my best thought.

Now that I think about it, maybe it's my left one that's lower. either way one definately hangs way farther down than the other. I guess you can tell it doesn't bother me much since I can't remember which one it is without my pants down.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off