[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

Any thoughts..?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Jerking off & Shooting My Load of hot Cum   2.Hand job videos   3.post videos of your orgasm   4.Our next picture shooting   5.Cumming Videos  

Comments:
By #70814 05,Aug,10 11:31
This guy seems pretty alone in this world poor guy !
By #69967 05,Aug,10 15:34
I'm fine but thanks for the concern..I actually don't live here, guess you do..the vids however get their plays and comments as you can see...a pretty good reception actually..Hey maybe you're alone, but don't take it out on me..Cya
By #69967 05,Aug,10 15:39
p.s. maybe my private message history below might explain zakwild's big girl's bitchy comment..He feels rejected. Read bottom upwards( or forgive the pun):

Jul 23, 13:48 zakwild: zakwild has deleted SoClose from his/her friends

Jul 2, 15:29 soclose: No I don't, but if I am going to add "friends" for picture/vid viewing advantages, it ain't going to be male...as I am not gay and don't want to view other male cock pics. I Love vagina...I am straight after all. I don't befriend people on the internet period, especially on sites like these... I do it for exhibitionism, not to make friends. You have issues and clearly have sexual preference issues included. Good luck

Jul 1, 20:44 zakwild: so you befriend girls based on pictures of their cunts nice !

Jun 27, 11:54 soclose: Funny? Or maybe I don't befriend people in my real life based on pictures of their cocks...It really isn't in the same camp....making friends with people who I don't speak to based on their cock pic is a tad weird for me, sorry if that offends and I can only think I'd have to be gay to want to. Good luck in your real life.

Jun 26, 14:30 zakwild: bye$

Jun 26, 14:30 zakwild: you're funny, in your life you only have female friends too? wow. good luck too

Jun 25, 15:40 soclose: Thanks, but as I am straight too, I only add females..good luck

Jun 25, 12:50 zakwild: I'm straight but feel free to add me
By #70814 05,Aug,10 16:29
Mmh, I just think this is the proof of some homophobic attitude. Last time I lose my time with this guy

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off