on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

is it safe to suck unprotected cock...

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #88663 [Ignore] 22,Jul,10 08:35
How many have given head to strangers with out them ewaring protection?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Creampie   2.Condoms suck!!!   3.Is safe(r) sex still important to you?   4.Is it safe to get the CUM discharged inside my mouth during ORAL SEX..?   5.Breeding and unprotected sex  

Comments:
By #588373 30,May,19 04:44
I've been doing it 4 years but nowadays, you can get chlamydea, gonnorhea and maybe even crabs, you just have to give his cock a good look over before opening uour jaws 4 him.

By #88663 22,Jul,10 10:09
I should have chosen a better question, who has gotten a std from sucking a strangers cock? Or is there a high risk for geting one from sucking a strangers cock?
By #535695 06,Apr,19 12:33
I'd like to know this too. I've sucked maybe 40 cocks and swallowed their loads. So far, so good.

By pifad [Ignore] 14,Feb,19 13:24 other posts 
I’ve never sucked a condom covered cock.

By #578259 13,Feb,19 21:06
There have been NO confirmed cases of transmission of HIV from swallowing Cum. Male's are equipped with a Peptide Barrier that evolution has built into our saliva. Unfortunately, this is only Males. Women DO NOT have this kind of protection. Also if an individual has been taking their HIV medication and have reached an Undetectable Viral Load. It makes it impossible to transmit their HIV infection to another Human Being. Check with your doctor if you questions and concerns, they will either know the answer or be able to refer you to someone who does.

By slipper [Ignore] 15,Nov,10 00:03 other posts 
MINE? Most certainly!!!

By cupar [Ignore] 28,Jul,10 07:25 other posts 
There is a risk with any sexual activity that goes without saying. If both partners are clean then there should be no problem. Others above is testiment to that. No fun at all wearing a rubber while being sucked off

By #13219 22,Jul,10 21:21
I have sucked cocks through glory holes for thirty years and so far no problem.. I suck and SWALLOW. Only one was someone I knew briefly prior to sucking each other.
By #13219 22,Jul,10 21:25
Can't swallow cum if it is caught in a rubber and thrown away. It is a sin to waste good cum
By spermkiss [Ignore] 27,Jul,10 13:29 other posts 
I'm an old gay cocksucker who like dances12 has given (and received) at least eight or ten thousand blow jobs with probably two or three thousand different men. And like dances12, I always swallow. Yes STD's are a possibility, but the risk is pretty low, considering the huge number of dicks I've had in my mouth and the large amount of sperm I've eaten.

But this is a risk/reward analysis that each man will have to do for himself.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off