Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

i'm a white guy wanting to fuck a black woman

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #85214 [Ignore] 03,Jul,10 22:12
I w[deleted image]ould love to see my cock in those black pussy lips...or see her dark hand wrapped around my shaft while she sucks on the head of my dick..anyone else have this fantasy?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1. Big Black for Wifey   2.Black & White   3.what the fuck - why dick, balls & ass hole becomes black   4.mixed races   5.Jungle Fever  

Comments:
By Montanabrazzez [Ignore] 21,Jul,13 02:11 other posts 
all ways dreamed of it but never had luck.

By #390206 17,Jun,13 23:34
Mines available. Wanna fuck my small black pussy anytime. Check me out.
By #101400 18,Jun,13 08:46
I would love to fuck your sweet pussy

By boc [Ignore] 15,Jun,13 13:03 other posts 
3 of my exes are black. I like the color contrast, and their pubic hairs are more course which is another contrast to their smooth skin. Women tend to have more course pubic hair than men. So that also seems to be in line with a normal attraction. I find all those things a big turn on.

By Frenum [Ignore] 14,Jun,13 03:43 other posts 
Always wanted to but never have.

By #332336 17,Dec,12 11:23
I've fucked a bunch of black women and I can tell you it is damn good pussy. I think it's the contrast. Not sure but I love seeing my white cock sliding in and out of those black pussy lips and love seeing her suck my on my cock. I'm dating a young good looking black chick right now. Pussy so sweet makes you want to thank God for being alive.
By #326467 17,Dec,12 21:13
all pussy lips are pink
By #332336 04,Feb,13 09:42
You ain't had no black pussy have you? I eat it regularly, I know.

By staudacher [Ignore] 04,Jul,10 07:13 other posts 
I have, but never have had the chance. Women with dark skin just turn me on period.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off