Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

to admin.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #3003 [Ignore] 18,Apr,09 17:14
hey was wondering if you could do something about devman09.....he is constantly copying and pasting in the chats so others cannot enjoy the chats....im sure there are other members that will agree plus the old chats you can pull up....thanks

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.admin gay or straight or other   2.Auto logout...Question for Admin.   3.Polling : What A Greeat Idea   4.RANDOM BULLSHIT.......DUMPSTER EDITION!   5.Deletions,alexblue,monted and the admin,  

Comments:
By admin [Ignore] 18,Apr,09 18:33 other posts 
I think I will make a "banish" button that can be used by members to purge obviously unpleasant members from the site. Just have to think it over to prevent misuses.
By #7976 18,Apr,09 21:14
A banish button sounds interesting but there is a great possibility for misuse. If it only banishes the person from the Simple Real-Time Chat area then so be it. However, in my opinion, it should take at least 1/3 of the people using the chat room to agree and hit the button. Otherwise, any time someone wants to use the public chat for private uses, all they have to do is hit the Ban Button.

The other issue is whether the Ban Button can be used to banish someone from the entire site. In that case, I say no. It also allows anyone who had a bad chat for any reason to banish someone that others enjoy talking with.

My suggestion is that you provide some type of complaint box. When the offenses get to some predetermined level, and/or the offenders are "turned in" at a predetermined number of times, then, and only then, ban them from some or all of their privileges on the site.

I am very sensitive to the problems some of my friends are having with others on-site but I also am a very big believer in being absolutely sure of anyone's guilt before allowing vigilante justice by a few over the many.

Leave a message if you want to talk about setting such a plan in motion. If you have other ideas, I'll be glad to see what you come up with. Good luck solving this problem, it's a genuinely difficult dilemma.
By admin [Ignore] 19,Apr,09 14:41 other posts 
I indeed understand all those moments you mention. That's why I should be very careful when implementing something like that. Thanks for the opinion, anyway.
By #7976 19,Apr,09 19:47
Cool. You have a great website that obviously hits the mark for a lot of people. Unfortunately, anytime the public gets its hands on a good thing, there are always a few who try to bring it down to their level. I just hope that the good folk are high-minded enough to ignore the idiots and enjoy others like themselves. Keep up your good work and thanks for the response.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off