Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

have you ever drank your own sperm?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #11177 [Ignore] 17,Apr,09 19:40
i want to know if you have ever drank your own sperm, and if so, why?

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By Thumperpatterson [Ignore] 17,Dec,09 07:14 other posts 
Precum is tasty and makes me hornier than hell. I also stop before I cum and just let some dribble out on to tits, mouth, face and pussy and then lick it off and kiss my girl.She loves it. The taste is not bad i dont know what all the fuss is about. I guess I am a freak! and a proud freak at that!

By #7659 18,Apr,09 06:53
Cocklette i hope your family are proud of your cum eating. Thats something to tell the grandkids? But gay guys dont have grandchildren do they?
By Thumperpatterson [Ignore] 17,Dec,09 06:56 other posts 
Hey dinkiedick oops....I mean dollydick. They are just as proud of cocklette as your family is of you. You post your little dick online for people to look at. How proud could they possibly be? You make gay jokes but browse a site that is all cocks (80% gay) making rude comments and being an asshole. I think you are on this site because your embarressed of your little dinkie winkie and tearing down others in some crazy immature way makes you feel better. Grow up or get lost.

By #38932 08,Dec,09 17:00
Quite a few times, actually, but pre-cum tastes MUCH better.

By gradurgaur [Ignore] 05,Dec,09 17:08 other posts 
A drink my cum not allways but sometimes..

By kon6838 [Ignore] 16,Sep,09 11:34 other posts 
I am always drink my own semen. My masturbate me shoot at my cup addition wine together drink at finality directly.

By niginni [Ignore] 29,Aug,09 13:23 other posts 
oh yea every now and again, lick it off my hand or a shoot glass is good as well, and friens as well mmm

By #6437 29,Aug,09 07:47
love to eat my own hot cock cum mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

By #7976 02,May,09 21:58
In my younger days when I had lots of pressure in the system, I would occasionally shoot a good distance when my lovers masturbated me and inevitably, from time to time, some managed to shoot beyond my chest. I tasted it, but never drank it. I have seen women drink my load from a shot glass but I never saw the need.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off