Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Big Black for Wifey

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #48832 [Ignore] 07,Jun,10 08:13
As a married white man, I?m a firm believe that white women should have their chance with BBC. I?ve spent the last 8 years telling my wife that i want to see her get plowed by a well hung black man while I stroke my cock on the side. Recently she has finally told me how much she would like to have a well hung black man fuck her pussy while I lick her clit. I unloaded the moment she said this?Do other guys have the same idea?

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.Small Black Cocks   2.Black Dicks ARE SO HORNY   3.new video of the lovely wifey plz watch =]   4.mixed races   5.Tributes for wifey  

Comments:
By #517092 31,Jul,16 08:34
HUGE BLACK COCK 8.5in/22cm. What you think? does she like this?
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,16 09:39 other posts 
The original poster is no longer here. Are you hoping that "anyone" will respond?

By #159671 15,Feb,15 22:08
I would hope y'all would be intelligent enough to understand that I am not endorsing or damning the original poster of this topic.

But I must observe that most -er- all these comments seem to be very judgmental. I guess we all believe that the joy and freedom of expressing only goes as far as we ourselves are comfortable, and any further out is judged as evil.

Realize that there are many, MANY living among us who would consider our being on this site as being perverted and sicko - not only for posting pix but even for just looking and reading the site!

We all can do what we want. I myself will allow to let all others express themselves freely and as they wish, and not criticize or judge them. You can never hear the truth from somebody who is subject to your judgement.

He/she who is perfect cast the next stone.

OK, guys & gals. Go ahead and jump all over me for expressing myself here in the USA.

By DJS [Ignore] 07,Aug,13 15:04 other posts 
what a fking wanker

By #307437 01,Dec,12 07:42
MY STEP DAUGHTER LOVES BBC AND I TOLD HER ONE DAY I WANTED TO WATCH HER TAKE ONE OF HER FRIENDS WITH A BIG COCK.WISH MY WIFE WANTED TO DO IT ALSO BUT SHE SAID HER PUSSY IS JUST FOR ME.WELL MY GIRL CALLED ME ONE DAY AND ASKED ME TO GO OVER AND WHEN I GOT THERE SHE WAS HALF NUDE WITH HER TITS SHOWING AND SHE WAS WAITING ON HER FRIEND TO GET THERE.ONCE HE GOT THERE WE ALL WENT TO HER BED AND SHE FINISHED GETTING UNDRESSED AND LAID BACK ON THE BED FOR HER FRIEND TO FUCK HER.SHE ASKED ME WHAT I THOUGHT ABOUT HIS COCK AND I TOLD HER I WANTED TOSTROKE IT BEFORE SHE GOT FUCKED.I TOOK HOLD OF IT AND SAID IT WAS HUGE AND SHE SAID SHE LOVES THE WAY IT FILLS HER UP.OH AND MY DAUGHTER IS 26 BY THE WAY
By #249338 01,Dec,12 08:04
thats just wrong
By #307437 01,Dec,12 08:11
HOW IS IT WRONG SHE IS OLD ENOUGH TO DO WHAT SHE WANTS TO DO AND SHE IS NOT **** RELATED SO ITS LIKE BEING WITH SOMEONE I DON'T KNOW
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Dec,12 08:37 other posts 
Okay..... so let me understand your hillbilly speak. Your initial fantasy was that you wanted to watch your wife partake and enjoy a big, black cock, yes? Your wife feels that her pussy is special and only for you, yes? Here's where things get jumbled for me, your WIFE is supportive of you looking at your stepdaughter, HER DAUGHTER, in various stages of undress *and* since your wife has such a special pussy your wife supports you watching HER DAUGHTER in acts of sexual "intimacy" with any man, black or white? If I understand everything properly, I would have to disagree with JohnS, you are not a pervert, YOU and your WIFE are totally FUCKED UP individuals. What the fuck has this world come to? Do you sit on your porch, sucking on a blade of grass because you use your second to the last tooth as a banjo pick? This sounds like something straight outta the deep woods!
By boc [Ignore] 18,Dec,12 12:26 other posts 
Or something straight out of the old testament.
By bigone21 [Ignore] 26,Jul,13 15:53 other posts 
new meaning to the term "WHITE TRASH"!! haha!!

sound story! you better establish if it's your daughter or step daughter you want to make the star of your story!! wouldn't you want to know??

By bigone21 [Ignore] 26,Jul,13 15:42 other posts 
well great!! new élan for your phantom-fantasie!

so you spend 8 years getting your wife to get fucked by a big black cock, and the moment she says yes, you unload?

that is what fantasies are for, to loose the tension in your balls! haha!!

By #332336 17,Dec,12 10:54
Dude, if you want to loose your wife, go ahead. Personally I think your nuts. Don't encourage your wife to fuck "any" other guys. Just find you a whore on the side, don't turn your wife into a whore.

By #3997 09,Jun,10 15:08
I wish I could offer my cock for your services though

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off