Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

I am 44 and straight. How do I get to meet women on this site?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #76134 [Ignore] 23,May,10 01:21
I am 44 and straight. How do I get to meet women on this site?. I have nothing against males looking at my photos, ( I honestly do know what the attraction is) but I can never seem to get many women interested in commenting on them. Advice would be most welcome.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Who would travel to meet folks they get to know on this site?   2.Anyone in South Wales, UK   3.HORNY WOMEN   4.Why do "straight" guys.......   5.why there are some lousy straight guy here  

Comments:
By #6568 23,May,10 06:01
Withouyt any wish to offend or be rude, I don't really think your pics are good enough! Apart from the fact that there are not many of them, they don't do anything for your penis because it's not possible to really see what it's like!

Women come here, to my certain knowledge, to take a discrete look at erect male organs (I was alerted to this site by a woman) and often use the pics for a quick wank! Why would such a woman use your pics when she can flick to many excellent photos of outstanding specimens?

So, basically you need to start again with the pics,...make sure that they are sharply focussed, well composed, don't contain extraneous detail of your bathroom curtains or women will be just as interested in that as your 'pride and joy'....good lighting helps enormously too,..and lastly try to put your mind inside that of a woman while creating your masterpieces.....Good Luck!
By #76134 23,May,10 07:41
Thanks oldbugle. Thats why I asked the question. I appriciate your honest answer. i will take on board what you said, and see if I can improve what I am doing.
By #78364 05,Jun,10 23:56
Why has Joanne been deleted again shes done nothing wrong except tell the truth, why hasen't oldbugle been deleted for using this site for preying on the underaged, I don't understand
By #6568 07,Jun,10 05:18

By slipper [Ignore] 24,May,10 15:02 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off