Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Piss Drinking

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #71131 [Ignore] 17,May,10 12:33
Hi! Anyone else in this forum enjoy their own piss? I do but does anyone else beside me enjoy their own piss?

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.Piss   2.Cum drinking   3.guys in bathroom   4.Drinking pee fetish   5.Drinking My Own Piss And Cum  

Comments:
By yellowman [Ignore] 18,Jun,19 18:56 other posts 
Yes, I drink my own piss occasionally. It has to be nice and pale, I love it. I have even used it to make vodka martinis

By SluttySarah069 [Ignore] 18,Jun,19 11:46 other posts 
I drink my own piss on Chaturbate and I have drunk other guys' piss at a Piss and Spunk night at "The Central Station" pub behind Kings Cross in London - great fun lots of pissing and spunking all night.
I also had an older woman as a mistress and we also had lots of pissing fun.

By Dev01 [Ignore] 18,Jun,19 08:19 other posts 
Being an Aussie I drink piss every night and still can run 4 shops.... oh you mean pee... if I was bear grills maybe ...pure survival situation.

Na my wife don't squirt so I drink piss, and hey I am still alive 😂

By bikev [Ignore] 18,Jun,19 03:29 other posts 
Love it.

By #543402 17,Jun,19 03:53
I would gladly drink alpha male piss

By #181785 12,Aug,14 01:03
I drink whenever I can. Mine and others. So anybody went to drink beer and piss down my throat, and then I'll report back if I get drunk from drinking it.
By #591197 16,Jun,19 14:39
I love to drink piss, my own or another man’s. It’s even more fun with another piss drinker. We can swallow each other’s piss and then keep recycling the same load over and over. 😋

By #591464 12,Jun,19 22:20
I certainly wouldn't swallow, but I love being pissed on and having a guy fill my mouth with it. Does that mean I'm weird?
By #551147 16,Jun,19 01:23
Well, since you asked... I think so for sure! But some won't think so. 😉

By #516354 16,Jun,19 00:39
I love drinking my own piss.It started quite a while ago when my ex wife,who was also my Mistress,and I used to cam on Alt.Someone requested that she piss on me,so we took the lap-top to the bathroom and as I lay in the bath she pissed all over me(I have to admit,although humiliating, I was turned on by it).In a later cam session someone asked her to piss in my mouth and for me to drink it.Again I felt very humiliated and at first did not like the taste but the more I drank and got used to the taste the more I started to like it.We did this several times in more cam sessions, but since she left me I have had to drink my own piss and I masturbate whilst doing it.
[deleted image]

By #121361 09,Apr,15 00:24
We love the Game

By #220845 01,Nov,14 13:44
Met a guy once at adult arcade let him in my booth dropped to his knees after giving me head for a while told me he would like to drink my piss so I let him.
By #486313 22,Mar,15 18:45
Did he swallow?

By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Aug,14 05:37 other posts 
Would you drink this?
[deleted image]
By #443731 24,Oct,14 00:37
I definitely would!
By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Nov,14 10:13 other posts 
Welcome.

By littlemike58 [Ignore] 24,Oct,14 01:37 other posts 
Yes my own willing to try any one pee

By #121361 24,Oct,14 00:47
[deleted image]

By #121361 12,Aug,14 01:41
Check our nasty Games !!!

By #135959 28,Feb,11 05:24
Yeah do it once and a while ond day from the time I got up till I went to bed that's all I drank even filled my cereal with pee instead of milk

By COCKSUCKERSLUT [Ignore] 07,Oct,10 01:22 other posts 
ANYONE HAVE ANY EXP WITH DRINKING ENHANCED PISS ?

BEER ?
WINE ?
WHISKY ?
LSD ? XTASY ? TINA ? COKE ? MDA ? WHATEVER

THANK YOU
ENQUIRING MINDS WANTA KNOW
By #107080 07,Oct,10 04:49
Don't drinkj sweet stuff like coke.It gives the piss a terrible sickly sweet taste.Beer and wine and citrus juiceas the best though the very best is early morning piss from somebody that can hold a really big loiad in the bladder overnight.It's really dark yellow and STRONG!When I was 18 a guy made me move in with him for 2 1/2 years,and he NEVER pissed in the toiket when we were home.He never bothered to move from wherever he was when he needed to pee-just made a signal for me to get my mouth around his cock and glug.Spillage was SEVERELY punished.He was a perfect owner!
By COCKSUCKERSLUT [Ignore] 04,Nov,10 16:23 other posts 
WOOF THATS SEXXY

By COCKSUCKERSLUT [Ignore] 14,Oct,10 19:28 other posts 
PEE IS STERILE WHEN IT EXITS THE BODY BUT QUICKLY TURNS NASTY.

By #82861 10,Oct,10 08:59
I first tried it with a girlfriend of many years. She had a dominant streak, and worked well with my submissive streak.We'd do it in the shower. Her looking down at me while she showered my cock with her pee was very sexy. When she was done I'd lick her to at least three quick cum's. Pulling my face into her wet pee soaked hairy pussy was such a turn on. My real turn on came years later with a Asian waiter at a Chinese restaurant. I would stop by on Thursday night for take out. I always went to the mens room while I waited. After a few months one night he followed me in. I noticed how far back he was standing, and looked over. He smiled back, and I looked down. He was rock hard, and pissing like a race horse. His thumb and finger almost covered his whole cock. He was about 3.5 inches, and he looked so sexy standing there showing me everything. One night I reach over, and held his cock while he was peeing. I ran my thumb over the head, and into the strong stream, them back over his head. It felt so good. One night I couldn't take it, and just as he finished and was about to shake it, I knelt down turned him towards me, and swallowed his hard piss dripping cock. He grabbed my head, and gave me about ten strokes and unloaded a few drops of cum. His violent shutter as he came told me he was as turned on as I was. He thought I was crazy, but I just thanked him, and went on my way. We played often, and when he left for another job, I missed our little secret fun. It depends on the person, but I'm going to do that again for sure. I think a little dom, sub emotions makes for better pee play. He stood about 5'5. Weighted about 125lbs with less than a four inch cock. Full dark bush that grew over his cock. I'm 6'2, and every Thursday night I went for take out I was as excited as a school girl. Hoping he'd let me kneel for him.
By COCKSUCKERSLUT [Ignore] 14,Oct,10 02:11 other posts 
WOW THATS HOT THANKS FOR SHARING

By pifad [Ignore] 10,Oct,10 23:07 other posts 
I do, but I much prefer drinking piss from a hot guy and right from his fountain.

By #23212 09,Oct,10 16:50
Perhaps some people here could relax a little more, and understand 'figures of speech'. As in 'a blow job'--one does NOT actually 'blow' .

And the 'drinking' here CAN be similar--most often, one does NOT actually 'drink', or swallow at all; it's just a sex play game that some people enjoy.

By COCKSUCKERSLUT [Ignore] 24,Aug,10 01:16 other posts 
ANYONE EVER CATCH A BUZZ OFF PISS ?

BEER, TINA, X OR WHATEVER ?

LIKE TO TRY SOME
By #40675 24,Aug,10 01:34
What a great question
By COCKSUCKERSLUT [Ignore] 06,Oct,10 20:47 other posts 
THANKS AND BYE BYE

By #83361 23,Aug,10 12:18
I love chugging a big lager glass of it.

By #76763 25,May,10 05:35
Love drinking piss.I've drunk MANY guys but would LOVE to drink a woman!!!
By #23212 25,May,10 05:45
Can be more exciting sometimes, as it comes out of a little mysterious hole way inside! And then the delights of cleaning up all the wayward sprays on the lips and bottom--yummmm!

By #6437 18,May,10 12:55
MMMMMMm Yes i drink and play in my own hot piss.

By #23212 17,May,10 22:11
What about the enjoyment of others' peepee, not just one's own?

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off