Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Locker room bonner.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #75551 [Ignore] 14,May,10 00:45
When I am showering in the locker room I usually get semi hard if not completely erect. I am straight but I'm worried that this is giving guys the wrong impression about me. Does anyone else have this problem? How do you cope with it? If you are straight, what are your feeling about seeing a guy with a boner in the locker room and showers? Thanks!

If you would like to take a confidential poll on dick size, please send me a private message and I will send you the link to the poll page. This poll is strictly for informative purposes and the results will help you answer your question of "How do I compare?". Thanks!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By LGA6969 [Ignore] 23,Feb,22 15:14 other posts 
I get a boner just thinking about showering in the locker room. Lol
By #613564 06,Mar,22 02:19
Just a casual hard one, and just loving how it feels, not caring why! being hard feels good, so who cares why/how, if you just enjoy the feeling of it?

By #613564 05,Mar,22 00:45
I'm straight, and totally secure in my sexuality, and I don't have any problem, with a guy getting an erection in the shower.
If he likes me, and gets hard, that's his joy, and I am not interested, but he can go home, and get off, and feel whatever he imagines, and I don't know, but it makes him feel good!
That doesn't affect me, in any way, but he can have his joy.
Penises, and erect ones, are really beautiful! Nothing to be afraid of!
Boners are kind of 'contagious' like if one guy gets one, others, seem to, but unintentionally, and usually run away, in fear! LOL!!
I have just talked, sometimes, with some guys, totally hard, and they were kind of trying to flirt, I think, and I just smile, and take it as a compliment!
I'm totally hetero, but I guess "penis friendly?" if that is a thing? LOL!!
By #64328 05,Mar,22 18:15
Well said

By #64328 28,Feb,22 11:14
Half hard in public shower is quite common

By earthy [Ignore] 28,Feb,22 10:37 other posts 
I'm just the oppisite I guess. I never get hard in the gym locker room. I'm usually soft and sometimes as small as it can get. But I still love it. I haven't had an erection in the shower/locker room since I think 7th grade(13).

By #662360 25,Feb,22 14:56
I use a gym at work. To make my cock look bigger in the changing room I think about sex so my cock grows. Sometimes I get a half erection with my cock sticking out straight but not full up hard.

By overeight [Ignore] 21,Feb,22 12:01 other posts 
Quite honestly almost every guy gets a little more fluffed when naked in any public environment. I dont see a bog deal with it but in the same I also dont want to see a guy stocking one out in a shower either. Just my personal opinion.

By #618071 06,Jun,20 15:38
can't html-embed link w/an image I guess?

only registered users can see external links

By #617595 18,May,20 00:16
It's my fantasy to go to a gym after I had taken a viagara and get a massive erection for all too see. I would gently stroke it to make it look like I was "Just cleaning" my dick. I Love having an erection & if anyone wants to see it in the shower; That is an awesome fantasy thought.
By #525566 18,May,20 12:29
That would be so much fun!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 18,May,20 17:40 other posts 
This is a fantasy that can very easily be turned into a reality. Walk around the locker room fully nude and fully erect then stroke out a load in the showers. Do it.
By #525566 06,Jun,20 10:50
I'm 70, who would wanna see that!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 06,Jun,20 11:40 other posts 
Just about everyone. So get a standing up and throbbing hard-on in the locker room and walk around and show it off. See what attention it gets.

By Ablaze [Ignore] 20,May,20 09:04 other posts 
I always get hard as I watch other penis I like. Sometimes it is really disturbing.
By #613564 06,Jun,20 02:21
You like some, but what are these 'disturbing' ones?

By #64328 18,May,20 12:59
Just being naked in school showers always made me semi erect. Many of my classmates thought I was hung bigger than most but the truth was a was half hard
By #292697 19,May,20 09:02
I knew a guy in school like u but deep down we knew he was semi or at least I did and never said anything just enjoyed view
By #64328 19,May,20 13:20
I did have a couple friends admitted they tugged on theirs before pe to make theirs appear bigger too.
By #292697 19,May,20 15:32
Yep had a friend do that in locker room never put much thought to it he had a big dick anyway

By #617730 18,May,20 12:41
Think i got it now aha

By #617730 18,May,20 12:37
Im just trying to see if i have a profile pic

By Louis [Ignore] 18,May,20 07:10 other posts 
I'll never forget the first time I got hard in the gym locker room at school. It was such a turn on I could hardly wait to get home and masturbate over it! After that day I almost always got hard in the locker room.

By Narcan [Ignore] 28,May,17 17:08 other posts 
I am sorry for the straight guys, but an erect cock is simply beautiful and if you don't get stiff when you see another guys erections I feel sorry for you

By #518391 28,May,17 06:07
I used to have to fight off going stiff in the chnage room and showers when I was younger, not because I fancied any of the other guys; and it was worse if I thought anyone wa slooking at my cock. But now it's not a problem at all...a matter of age, I guess!

By #535500 27,May,17 20:09
if i was bigger i wouldn't care.
but yes i do

By #64328 19,Jul,10 15:06
Boners can also be contagious. The only time I got totally hard in the gym shower was when I saw another guy with a hard on. He was jacking or anything. He was just showering and as hard as a rock. He did notice that I got full wood from just seeing his and never said a word. By the way I have always considered myself as straight, but it didnt seem like it that day
By spermkiss [Ignore] 19,Jul,10 15:37 other posts 
You sound completely normal to me. As I said in my first post on this subject, ALL MEN, straight and gay, like to look at other men's dicks. And men especially like to look at hard dicks.
By #3997 07,Aug,10 09:38
Thats normal, its happened to me you see someone get an errection, then mine has started to rise up and get hard also thats completely normal, just like a sneeze or yawn could be contagious so is an errection
By #519017 27,May,17 19:05
Happened to me all the time in school in showers after sports. One boy would get a boner, then just seeing it set us all off and there would be a forest of almost vertical stiffs.

By #519017 24,Mar,17 19:22
Back in school when I was 15 to 18 in the showers after sports often one boy would get a boner then as soon as we saw it we'd all get boners and the more we tried not to the stiffer and more erect we'd get. It wasn't a taboo in my school. In my gym changing room I sometimes think about sex so my cock starts to get erect and looks bigger and more impressive in front of other guys.

By kebmo [Ignore] 18,Mar,17 04:05 other posts 
I've never had an actual erection but I'm more of a "shower" and I tend to show more.

By #221907 18,Mar,17 03:27
I got a boner in the shower house at boy scout camp during my first year as a camper. Surrounded by 3 of my 12 year old buddies in this communal shower, I caught a glimpse of one of my friends staring at my little softie. I immediately got hard as a rock in front of the other guys.

By #323075 08,Mar,17 23:39
Its not a problem for me
By spermkiss [Ignore] 09,Mar,17 11:06 other posts 
OK. I gotta ask, but I think I already know the answer. What's not a problem? Getting an erection yourself or seeing an erection on another man? Since you have photos on your page of you dick standing up and throbbing, I rather doubt you have trouble getting it up and showing it off. So it must be the latter and not the former.
By #323075 10,Mar,17 01:41
I have no problem with the situation that someone gets a erection in public showerroom. Myself could get an erection when I see that another gets also an erection. And yes, I dont have problems to get a hard erection.

By #509632 09,Mar,17 04:42
I have the opposite problem: In the locker room my tiny cock gets even smaller when I see all the hung guys around me.

By #487206 06,Mar,17 20:47
I'm pretty much fighting off a hard-on the whole time I'm in the locker room. It's really a turn on knowing other guys can see your cock. I'm not embarrassed being hard but more worried about making others feel uncomfortable
By spermkiss [Ignore] 08,Mar,17 19:03 other posts 
Man, don't fight it! Getting an erection in full view of others is one of the real joys of being a man. Let your hard dick stand proud and circulate around the room and socialize. It's highly unlikely that others will have a problem seeing a hard dick. Indeed, most will regard it as a treat. Men like looking at other men's dicks and me especially like looking at hard dicks. It's a guy thing. And if someone does have a problem with your erection, well that's their problem, not yours.
--------------------------------------- added after 16 hours

As an addendum to what I just said, I'd like to say that you should not touch your erection or in an way call attention to it. Just circulate and socialize as if it were completely normal to do so nude and erect. As it is (or should be).

The rules change when you get to the showers, however. If you want to stroke out a load in the shower, go for it. Jacking off in the shower is one of the joys of being a man. There isn't a man in the world who hasn't done it. Many men, perhaps most, would like to finish off a session at the gym in which they exercised all their other muscles by exercising their love muscle. But they're too shy to do it at the gym. So get the ball rolling, so to speak. You'll probably have others join you. You and you gym buddies can have a nice shower room circle jerk.

By Bendy [Ignore] 23,Jul,13 03:30 other posts 
Be happy that it gets nice and stiff... Not all flimsy and bendable like mine...

By #94203 13,Aug,10 19:35
As soon as i drop my boxers i start getting hard in the locker room, i dont hide it but get changed fairly quick , id love to just walk to the showers with no towel all stiff, but concerned what people may think.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 14,Aug,10 13:18 other posts 
HEY, JUST DO IT! For one thing, it's a lot of fun to get a hardon when others can see it. It's fun for the viewers, too. And why should you care what others think? I stipped caring years ago.

By #76605 11,Aug,10 21:00
It happened again today. I didn't try to hide it. I just walked back to the my locker with my cock sticking out hard as a rock... It was kind of a turn on to know that other guys were looking at my hard cock. No funny looks, or comments. Just a few smiles.
By #3997 12,Aug,10 14:36
Nice, its good that you didn't try to hide it, showed alot more confidence in you, thats awesome

By #33070 18,May,10 23:59
I have not had that problem. If anything I wish mine would just a bit so it wouldn't look so small. It's always cool in the change rooms or its just a matter of shrinkage from the water
By #47548 06,Jun,10 19:41
Just looked at your page, dude you got nothing to be worried about.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 06,Jun,10 20:35 other posts 
I agree. Your dick is just fine.
By #33070 13,Jun,10 23:09
Thanks I'm gonna have to show a pic of it cold
By #33070 13,Jun,10 23:07
Thanks

By #53780 07,Jun,10 17:07
i was once wanked off in the gym showers by a guy it was very very very hot and turn on

By spermkiss [Ignore] 14,May,10 02:27 other posts 
There is not a man in the world, gay or straight, who hasn't sometimes become erect in a locker room or gym shower setting, so don't let this worry you. When you get to be my age you realize that there are a lot of things worse than having an erection. One of them is NOT having an erection. It's one of the cruel ironies of life that we men spend the first thirty years of our lives trying to keep our dicks soft and the rest of our lives trying to get them hard.

Another thing about guys is that all men, straight or gay, like looking at other guys' dicks. It's a guy thing. And they especially like looking at HARD dicks. So if you get an erection in the locker room or shower, you're giving them a treat.

As to what they think about you, don't give it any thought. If you're confident about yourself, and secure in you own sexuality, what others think about you doesn't mean a thing.
By #6568 14,May,10 03:44
Excellent and intelligent reply as usual!......

.......As for the erection under the shower,..just ignore it and carry on laughing and chatting to the other men,...DON'T get awkward or try to either hide it or touch it. If others see that it's no big deal to you and that you are completely relaxed about it, they will be quite ok about you getting hard in the shower, and probably quietly admire it as 'spermkiss' has rightly picked up on.....

......If you get all embarassed or furtive then you might have problems with others either thinking you're getting 'turned on' or that you have some kind of warped interest in them and making inappropriate advances to you!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 14,May,10 16:52 other posts 
This is so true. As oldbugle has so correctly pointed out, just carry on with your routine as if having an erection were completly natural and normal, which of course it is.

And when you get to be an old fart like me, you'll welcome getting an erection at a nude beach or in a locker room or shower. You'll want to show it off as I do and as I suspect oldbugle and other mature men do.
By #78364 05,Jun,10 23:52
Why has Joanne been deleted again shes done nothing wrong except tell the truth, why hasen't oldbugle been deleted for using this site for preying on the underaged, I don't understand
By #6568 07,Jun,10 05:11

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off