Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

What is the normal sex duration?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #36477 [Ignore] 11,May,10 22:17
I don?t last for more than 2 minutes on an average.I feel it is much early. What is your average time?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Sex duration   2.hardness duration   3.how can I make my penis longer and thicker and am I normal   4.Duration of orgasm   5.What's a normal amount of foreskin?  

Comments:
By #70814 14,May,10 21:28
It usually depends of the day. If I'm on a good day, say 2hours, if on a bad day, say 20 min
My girl loves it cause we can fuck for a long time in various positions

well I think it's so good that I just don't want to stop. Maybe that's why I last so long

Z.W.

By #75087 14,May,10 02:30
Just practice. I don't even cum anymore. Well, she has to be really really good, and hot...
By #6568 14,May,10 03:48
Yes, I'm getting more like this as I get older too,...it's got to be a memorable episode to do it justice or it's just a waste! I've noticed that giving her pleasure but declining to come yourself really gets their interest and leaves them just a little in your debt!......not a bad thing sometimes!

By #64328 12,May,10 13:47
The trick is waiting your turn. I like her to have 2 or 3 before I have mine. But 2 minutes of going at it hard is enought time for both to enjoy. Its everything you do up to that point that is important. I have always thought most guys exagerate or are mistaken how long they actually stay in the saddle.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off