Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Can you cum but not have an orgasm

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #416 [Ignore] 04,Apr,09 03:38
As you all know I am a master baiter, a real expert! It is not inordinately difficult to cum but not have an orgasm. You just bring yourself very close to the point of orgasm and then put the brakes on. If you are really close, you just focus your mind on not cumming and, if you have timed it just right, your mickey has not yet got the message, it just keeps right on going and starts pumping out the creamy white man-juice. When you cum this way, you don't lose your erection. You can keep on having sex (possibly only with yourself if your wife is like mine!) until you have the real thing.

My question: Can all my faithful readers do this trick?

Does anyone need more elaborate instructions?

What other similar tricks are there?

Your,
Wanker

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Male Multiple Orgasm   2.Orgasm experiences!   3.Black out orgasm   4.best orgasm   5.Your the best masturbaion orgasm  

Comments:
By #615192 12,May,20 11:15
I probably cum without orgasm a couple times a month while edging. It's totally the best because I can eat a nice real load without having lost interest yet. When I do cum later its always much thinner in consistency.

By #616987 11,May,20 17:53
I can stop at just moment that I am ejaculating but before orgasm. I ejaculate into my hand if I am edging and eat the cum and I can keep my erection. I always orgasm much harder when I do this.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 11,May,20 03:40 other posts 
Cumming without an orgasm is pointless and orgasming without cumming is is sad.

By earthy [Ignore] 10,May,20 10:14 other posts 
I've done done that. Plenty of times. While edging/being edged. Being edged is sooo much better!

By #516354 10,May,20 04:34
It is known as a ruined orgasm and my ex wife/Mistress used to give me them constantly.

By #616943 09,May,20 17:57
Yes, once when edging, I was leaking precum, but after hours, I began squirting sperm. The hours of edging pushed me closer and closer, leaking sperm in the end.

By nekekal [Ignore] 06,Mar,18 13:20 other posts 
Yes. Ejaculation, cum, is just a mechanical release. Orgasm is a mind, body experience. I will always cum. I frequently don't orgasm. Most women don't know the difference. They see cum and think that their job is done. Not true. My body and cock will go limp after an orgasm, no true after just cumming.

I have never had an orgasm outside of a person. I need to have my cock being sucked or fucked for an orgasm.

By #463848 05,Mar,18 03:28
Yes, it happens when I am edging and I let some spunk out before having an orgasm later

By #6568 04,Apr,09 14:54
Can't do that, but I can orgasm but not ejaculate (usually!).
By #5208 07,Apr,09 21:11
how you do that? I already raed something about that but never realy tried to do.
By #508255 07,Mar,16 01:23
I do that as well come but no juices squirting been that way for a few years now.

By #7976 04,Apr,09 22:50
Yes. I have done all three possibilities in my life. Cum with an orgasm, cum without having an orgasm, and have an orgasm without cumming. If you work long enough at making love, almost anything is possible.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off