Tired of ads
on this site?

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Why do men like to wear panties

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #10549 [Ignore] 02,Apr,09 09:00
I am bi, the sight of guys or gals in sexy panties turns my crankI love having an erection in something slinky

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Cock in and out of panties   2.Panties   3.panties   4.wearing panties   5.Favorite style of panties  

Comments:
By #460385 07,Jun,17 12:28
Why would you wear women's panties when you could go commando? Nothing sexy about seeing a dude in lingerie. Just our opinion.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 08,Jun,17 11:37 other posts 
They wear panties to be more feminine,and I don't know how much truth there is to this,but a lot of lingerie companies use males to model their garments....so next time you see sexy legs in stockings advertised,it might be a dudes legs you see....
By #460385 08,Jun,17 17:07
Now that's funny and creepy.
By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 09,Jun,17 14:37 other posts 
wow I know you have long legs...
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jun,17 15:49 other posts 
You know, there are several gentlemen on this site that have GORGEOUS legs!

By bil47 [Ignore] 07,Jun,17 06:57 other posts 
A man wearing panties feels feminine, which equates in his brain to the thrill of sexual submission to a dominant partner... at least it does in MY kinky brain.

By #516354 07,Jun,17 22:11
I agree bil47,my ex wife who was also my Mistress and made me wear her panties.As well as felling humiliated it made me feel more submissive,especially when we would cam our session.
By bil47 [Ignore] 08,Jun,17 10:23 other posts 
So what sorts of kinky things did you do on-cam with your mistress wife?
By #516354 09,Jun,17 14:16
We would do bondage,spanking,cbt,edging,tease and denial and of course humiliation

By #363802 06,Jun,17 21:20
Because they're comfortable and they make me feel sexy and feminine! ♥️
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jun,17 22:22 other posts 
Because women's panties are comfortable? Men and women are built differently!
By #516354 06,Jun,17 23:45
Yes bella!,I have to agree with TSgurlSindy that some panties are comfortable and I also feel sexy and feminine in them.

[deleted image]
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jun,17 05:09 other posts 
Try wearing an underwire bra and tell me what you think!
By #363802 07,Jun,17 03:53
I know, but I find women's panties to be comfortable,I love the way I feel in them.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jun,17 05:11 other posts 
You love the way you feel in them physically, emotionally or both?
By #363802 07,Jun,17 09:06
Both

By #358797 09,Feb,14 13:00
I always assumed it made them feel pretty. Lol.
By #485312 07,Aug,15 07:22
l thought they just like breaking the stitches in their girls britches *lix*
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jun,17 19:22 other posts 
And I thought that the guys just liked the silky texture against their skin.

Although, if that were the reason, there are a number of "silky type" underwear manufactured for men with extra "silk" in the area that they need it.
By #511804 06,Jun,17 22:21
I have had some boxer silk boxer shorts, they feel nice.
Never liked anything other than, a silk robe to lounge.

Most evenings I am feel balling is in felt pajamas and a t-shirt.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jun,17 22:35 other posts 
I bet you meant to say that you are free balling in flannel pajamas.

Of course you may be feeling your balls, they are quite nice!
By #363802 07,Jun,17 03:54
That's an accurate assumption Arexa!

By #536282 06,Jun,17 22:01
When I first married, yes married, my wife was having a few affairs & she use to let me wear her wet panties, it was the biggest thrill I ever knew

By Lvphose [Ignore] 06,Jun,17 19:11 other posts 
i really don't get any buzz from wearing women panties but if horny i like to wear nylons, stockings and/or pantyhose.

By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Aug,15 03:09 other posts 
I like the textures of the fabrics, the colours and the small sizes. They look so nice with my big cock in them. Panties with a boner is so sexy too. I love rubbing my hard cock sticking out of a pair of panties. Now go look at my panties.

By #62682 09,Feb,14 14:46
Love wearing panties especially silk, got an uncut knob but if I go out wearing silkies I like to peel the foreskin back and let the silk rub against my purple head, by the time I get home I get a little patch of precum stain on them from being aroused. Also pantyhose has the same affect too.

By #6437 02,Apr,09 10:28
I wear panties 24/7 they feel so much better than mens underware, and look a whole lot better with cocks in them!
By #391221 09,Feb,14 12:55
I agree 100%!!!
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

I would wear them 24/7 if i could! Love to **** in thongs! Don't know why society has to be so uptight about men wearing panties! Their just underwear!

By #391221 09,Feb,14 12:52
I love wearing panties. Especially thongs! I wear them as often as i can. Love going shopping wearing panties! I first wore them when i stole my cousins panties. They made me hard as i was them on. I then masturbated to a very hard climax! Soooooooo hot! I love women women, but also like to suck cock and like a cock in my ass! It's been long time since i have sucked a cock and gotten fucked! I was 17 the last time i got fucked and i was 23 when i sucked a cock for the first and last time! Loved both! I wait suck a cock and get fucked again! Check out my pics. I have lots of sexy panties,like 80 pairs. My wife had a fit when i did the panties she found in my robe were mine! So i have to sneak to wear them. I love to see a cock in panties! Pink is my favorite, but also love red, purple, yellow, and neon green! Live lace, nylon and see thru panties! Also love garters and stockings! Looks so hot on a cock!

By #421761 08,Jan,14 11:01
[deleted image]
Love panties! feel great and exciting!

By #437938 08,Jan,14 02:45
I only wear panties . They feel so good on my sissy clit.

By #428059 06,Jan,14 05:19
For me it's the excitement of getting caught wearing my wife's panties.
She already found a pair down at our cabin that I took down when I went there alone. Of course I had thin with me so I could put then over my face while I wanked, it turned he on so much she fucked my brains out!!!

By #140620 05,Jan,14 22:44
i love wearing sexy panties and love men wearing skimpy sexy panties..i'ts such a big turnon for me.

By #136638 04,Mar,11 13:57
Why should woman be the only ones to wear panties, woman have been wearing mens clothing for years now its our turn, who says panties can only be worn by a woman. So why is it so wrong for a guy to wear panties when a girl can wear boxers, there is nothing wrong with either. They are just clothes and its does not mean anything about the person, many girls wear boxers because they are comfortable, and the amount of choices in styles, fabrics and colors, and also wearing certain ones make them feel different and can effect there mood. Men wear panties for many of the same reasons for comfort, amount of styles, fabric, colors and the feeling they get when wearing them. Men and woman should be able to wear what makes them comfortable without having to feel like its wrong. Many men wear panties, in fact you hear more and more about it now days and its becoming more accepted. Its just underwear and it does not change who you are. Check out our profile to find our more about us.

By slipper [Ignore] 24,Feb,10 21:38 other posts 
Don't know. I prefer to wear nothing!

By #12659 21,May,09 15:45
I love to see men in panties... one time I took a male submissive to Fredericks of Hollywood... and I chose a pink pair (my favorite color for men in panties)... and had him go into the fitting room... (the staff wouldnt allow me in the room with him, one to a room LOL)... he put them on... and then I peeked... he was so aroused, he made them wet... so of course he had to buy them... he was SO embarassed... hehehe... great memory!
By #9210 31,May,09 04:39
I would wear pink for U Syn x

By #9210 02,Apr,09 13:17
I first wore them as a prop for the pictures. But then I found that Iget really turned on wearing them, so after the pics are taken I remain in them and have amazing climaxes. I wear boxers usually though.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off