on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

straight guys,would you let a bi man suck you?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #39510 [Ignore] 11,Mar,10 01:59
Just interested if any straight men would mind if a guy blew them off? I am bi and am only into giving head.

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By Sal5408 [Ignore] 14,Mar,21 08:28 other posts 
Almost all of the men I've blown have been straight, and most of them, married. I think its safer that way.

By #637996 13,Mar,21 02:28
Yep

By #600792 12,Mar,21 15:02
absolutely xx

By #630511 22,Feb,21 01:34
Straight ,and sure but only if we are sharing his wife gf or mine yes i would return the favor fhe thought of eating cum really turns me on when i jack off i shoot my load into a container but when im done the feeling turns to shame idn wtf why
By #636493 26,Feb,21 19:21
I’m not straight, but I get this same feeling, thought I was the only one tbh.

By 78chevy [Ignore] 25,Feb,21 15:06 other posts 
Hell yeah I would I getting sucked up all the time.

By tb1 [Ignore] 17,Feb,21 13:26 other posts 
Why wouldn’t I let him

By #636167 12,Feb,21 16:07
Yes definitely again , at a sex shop got my cock swallowed in front of about 7 customers , first time ever
By uncut_guy_in_ca [Ignore] 16,Feb,21 00:02 other posts 
OMG that is so hot. If you are ever in my neck of the woods let me know, I would love to suck your big uncut cock.
By #636167 17,Feb,21 06:51
Will let u know for sure , my hard cock loves how a guys mouth feels going deep down my shaft

By #64328 16,Feb,21 18:24
Of course, I've even had straight guy do it when we were drunk and horny. He just want to be assured know nobody would ever know

By german_guy [Ignore] 14,Feb,21 14:29 other posts 
why not, as long as he is doing a good job

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 09,Aug,13 18:52 other posts 
If he promised not to bite...
--------------------------------------- added after 65910 hours

Seriously, I'd love to be sucked dry bi a guy!
By german_guy [Ignore] 14,Feb,21 14:28 other posts 

By Greek18cm [Ignore] 13,Feb,21 17:30 other posts 
Suck... no I think...
But I could let him play with a handjob...

I let people touch my cock so playing with it would be so terrible.

But blowjob...no I dont think so...

By Strongmember# [Ignore] 13,Feb,21 05:52 other posts 
im generally against telling other people what they are or are not, and assigning labels. However, my comprehension of sexuality is that Straight - Bi - Gay is not like choosing 3 distinct flavors of ice cream, or similar maybe better metaphor. I think the big vast space between full straight and full gay has space for many people who are into just a few things of opposite sex. At the point you accept a blow job from a man I think you enter that space and can't exactly say you're pureblood straight. Aside from maybe dealing with long prison sentences or something.

By jack_coolero [Ignore] 13,Aug,13 11:19 other posts 
Yes i definitely want that. I've been trying to find someone to suck my cock but i couldn't find any.

By willsparx [Ignore] 07,Aug,13 04:32 other posts 
If anyone in Co. Durham wants sucking, I will suck you without asking anything in return.

By #416569 06,Aug,13 22:56
Yes no problem suck away

By #417718 06,Aug,13 21:53
I most definately would,but if,and only after,we became good friends.
Or if it was completely anonymous.

By #407908 06,Aug,13 14:41
I will not go out of my way to make this happen. But if there's a woman in the mix who's the focus of my attention, yeah, I'm cool with it. Or maybe just with the guy, if I was really really really really really horny.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 11,Mar,10 17:17 other posts 
This is one gay man who's sucked off dozens of straight men, so, yes, there are lots of straight men out there who don't mind at all getting head from a gay man. Let's face it, men have their needs. And one of those needs is to come with some regularity. What's a straight guy gonna do if he doesn't have a female partner to come with. One solution, of course, is to jack off. 'Nothing wrong with that. Another is to let a gay man suck him off and this is even better because it gives pleasure to two men. The straight man gets his nut off and the gay man gets the pleasure of sucking him off. It's truely a win/win situation. So all you straight men out there, do your part for world harmony and drop your pants for gay men. We cocksuckers will thank you for it.
By Nevermore [Ignore] 26,Jul,13 10:42 other posts 
What a fantastic answer. Wish I knew some gay guys now

By CreativeOne [Ignore] 26,Apr,13 21:02 other posts 
Sounds like "Fun" to me !!!
By #375687 10,Jul,13 14:25
would you suck my cock please
By CreativeOne [Ignore] 25,Jul,13 21:05 other posts 
Awwwwwe , don't be sad "JORDAN9971"

By Nevermore [Ignore] 13,Jul,13 06:31 other posts 
Yes.

By #408718 10,Jul,13 16:44
I wouldnt mind may even return the favour

By #380915 27,Apr,13 10:03
not a chance

By Hanrahan17 [Ignore] 26,Apr,13 23:57 other posts 
Just interested if any straight men would mind if a guy blew them off? I am bi and am only into giving head.

I don't mind. I'll fuck your mouth.

By #381838 26,Apr,13 13:29
yeah i have and liked it

By 7uncutinchez [Ignore] 13,Apr,13 04:27 other posts 
Men don't turn me on but I love seeing a hot sexy shaved cock. Id definatelywould suck a beautiful shecock. I love shemales but never had the opportunity to get one naked and hard.

By #166220 11,Mar,13 01:16
I'm bicurious but can't go through with being with a man but wod definently let a guy suck me .....and for sure a transsexual.....

By #61033 10,Mar,13 16:08
No I would not let a man blow me but strangley enough, I would allow a feminine shemale to blow me and I would return the favour.

By #244348 24,Jan,13 20:05
If he was going to let a bi man suck him he would not be straight
By #220362 25,Jan,13 02:52
I disagree.. A gay man is someone who is attracted to guys.. If it feels good, Why not? A straight guy can get pleasure without being attracted to the personwho is giving the pleasure
By #244348 25,Jan,13 16:58
I'm not name calling anyone, I'm just saying that if a man was truly straight he would not be turned on by the idea of doing any sexual acts with a man, now the body can be stimulated by anyone touching it male or female, but sticking with the definition of being straight he would let a man do it.

I'm not trying to insult anyone, just trying to bring up an opinion
By #338401 27,Jan,13 21:20
You've made your point, but I'll throw out an example and would love to hear your opinion of it. Let's say I'm at a club, and it's 3 AM and I'm buzzed. The lights are low, and this gorgeous latina girl walks up to me and says "Wanna come back to my place?" I'm like "Sure" and follow her there. We make out, and she sucks me cock. Then she removes her clothing, and "she" is a "he". So am I as a straight man "now gay" because I didn't realize that what I thought was a woman was a man?
By #244348 29,Jan,13 20:31
Well you made a mistake and the moment you realize the its a man you leave or however you would play it
By #220362 31,Jan,13 05:57
I guess it depends how you see things. We are sexual creatures. If my Male dog jumps up on another male dog, trying to stick it in does that make my dog gay.. no.. He is just a animal trying to get a nut.. We are ****/mammals/homosapiens.. We just live in a socialized world. Some people are gay, they find their sex attractive, some are straight who only find the opposite. But Im telling you there are people out there that find both attractive and dont really care what sex gives them pleasure.. But Thats my opinion.. Great discussion

By #345405 26,Jan,13 01:44
Ive been a little curios lately and am wondering if there are any guys that would like to suck mine, maybe do a little more?
[deleted image]
By dickisgreat [Ignore] 26,Jan,13 16:45 other posts 
heck yeah, I'd suck you!

By #346551 25,Jan,13 12:53
I visit many nude beaches both in UK and on the Continent.
Most have 'an area' where non-naturist activities take place.

If I'm feeling horny (usually) I head off down there and sooner or later will get approached by some guy or other.
I consider myself straight (or always used to anyway )but the first time it happened, I was really turned on and came within a few seconds in the guy's mouth.
It's happened several times since and I get a kick knowing that someone wants my dick in their mouth.

This is a one way train though, because I'm damn sure I couldn't reciprocate.

By nekekal [Ignore] 23,Jan,13 15:47 other posts 
Anybody who wants to suck my cock is welcome. Guys generally suck cock better than women, and seem more willing in my experience. So, sure, you want to suck, I got cock.

I don't suck however, and nothing in my ass.

By #337566 07,Jan,13 13:42
I think that a REAL straight man you'll never suck a dick. But i'm not sure (I'm bisex).

By #1501 06,Jan,13 09:03
Yes...

By #60591 19,Mar,10 16:12
My fly is open for all! and I'll gladly return the favor!

[deleted image]
By slipper [Ignore] 19,Mar,10 23:01 other posts 
So SO NICE!

By #57412 13,Mar,10 19:09
I list myself as bi for this very reason. Anybody in the whole wide world can suck hutty all he/she wants. Just don't expect me to return the favour
By spermkiss [Ignore] 13,Mar,10 20:14 other posts 
That's totally cool. There are lots of gay men who are happy to suck guys off just for the fun of doing it. I'm one of them.

By #8824 11,Mar,10 17:01
a warm sucking mouth is a warm sucking mouth. Sure any straight guy would like to be sucked off by a man, as long as nobody finds out.
By #3034 11,Mar,10 17:08
If that's your logic,please don't speak for all straight men. This shouldn't be very hard to understand, Bi sexual means being sexual with more than one sex. If a man gets his dick sucked by another man he is bi sexual BOTTOM LINE. There is no gray area. I don't knock what someone else wants to do, but if we must go by labels and definitions let's get them STRAIGHT.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 11,Mar,10 17:21 other posts 
I disagree. Getting sucked off by another man does not necessarily make a man gay or bisexual. See my note below.
By #59658 11,Mar,10 23:40
I agree with mailroute. If you get a blowjob from a dude...you're not straight. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
By slipper [Ignore] 12,Mar,10 14:17 other posts 
See the thread by those "into guy parts, but not into guys." A common "orientation," whatever one wants to call it.
By #3034 12,Mar,10 17:41
You still are not looking at the bottom line. straight means you only have sexual relations with people of the opposite sex. PERIOD.. If you think about having sexual relations with someone from the same sex you are bi curious IF YOU HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH SOMEONE FROM THE SAME SEX, BUT PREFER TO MAINLINE WITH SOMEONE FROM THE OPPOSITE SEX YOU ARE BI- SEXUAL. getting your dick sucked is a sexual favor. I don't knock gay or bi people. I'm just tired of all these so called straight muthafuckas trying to justify that their straight when their not. It makes it hard for a man thats really straight to get a female sometimes because a women just doesn't want to lose her man to another man. I hope that just about everyone can agree with this logic, cuz it explains itself
By slipper [Ignore] 13,Mar,10 18:58 other posts 
You can blow me, but I'm NOT blowing you... does that help operationalize it?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off