on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

straight guys,would you let a bi man suck you?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #39510 [Ignore] 11,Mar,10 01:59
Just interested if any straight men would mind if a guy blew them off? I am bi and am only into giving head.

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By #652979 21,Dec,21 06:03
I've been girls only until i was 44.
My gf and i are very open about our sexuality and i told her once that i could suck my own cock when i was a teen.
On new years eve 2016-1017 we were at a sex party and she asked me if i wanted to suck a cock again. After saying yes i got the opportunity to suck one guys cock, who was bisexual.
The next day i sucked someone else cock and he returned the favour. That particular guy is nowadays my suck-fuck buddy. I wrote about our meetings in my blogs:
/blogs/49412.html
and
/blogs/49420.html

By Greek18cm [Ignore] 04,Jul,21 10:57 other posts 
I have let guys to touch my cock or rub their cocks on mine but I already was hard...

I think it's OK to let a guy suck it but I don't know if a guy can make me hard in order to suck it...
By Elcho [Ignore] 21,Dec,21 04:59 other posts 
Trust me, I'll get u hard in record time

By #638108 22,Mar,21 03:58
Most definitely, I’d even talk dirty while I came in his throat.
By Elcho [Ignore] 21,Dec,21 04:57 other posts 
Sign me up!!

By german_guy [Ignore] 12,Dec,21 13:35 other posts 
I wouldn't mind getting a blowjob any time

By PowerStroke0178 [Ignore] 11,Dec,21 22:35 other posts 
I did once, totally awkward on my part, I was so nervous I couldn't get hard!! 😤😤😤 I'd attempt it again I suppose.🤷‍♂️

By #64328 20,Oct,21 15:27
Yes, and I did several times growing up. I think most of the guys that grew up in our nieghborhood were just as horny as I was

By #652316 16,Oct,21 05:18
I allowed both sexes to work on my maale organ. Therefore I should call myself "bi" but I just feel like a curious man without any preference

By #641496 01,May,21 00:14
I have been straight all of my life. At 46, i just wanted something different and i was obviously horny enough to try a guy. Obviously it wasn’t hard to find. I was nervous and not sure what to expect but i sucked him until he came and then he did me. Ive done it a few times since and loved it. Want to right now. But i also have a girlfriend and you just cant go past lady parts. Not sure what that makes me but I don’t really care.,
By spermkiss [Ignore] 02,May,21 12:50 other posts 
What does that make you? Normal.

Yes, most men are what is generally regarded as heterosexual. But very few are so totally and absolutely heterosexual that they could never ever have any kind sex with another man under any circumstances. There are some, but not many.

And yes, some men are what is generally regarded as homosexual. But very few are so totally and absolutely homosexual that they could never ever have any kind of sex with a woman under any circumstances. There are some, but not many.

As we might conclude from these remarks, the vast majority of men are somewhere in the middle. And it is not at all unusual for men reaching middle age to think about doing some switch hitting. Which brings us to you. ("At 46, I just wanted something different...") You tried it, you liked it, you enjoyed it and you found it exciting. Of course you did. It was an opportunity to be a virgin all over again. Good for you.

And you don't have to turn in your Straight Membership Card if you don't want to.
By #641496 02,May,21 18:34
Thank you so much for your reply. It meant a lot. Made me feel a lot less weird and confused. That was very nice of you.
By #652316 16,Oct,21 05:15
Good answer spermkiss. I think the same here in Germany. One should not make such a "big stuff" of it. I think men should be able to love men. Would make this world a bit more peaceful

By #653442 16,Oct,21 04:11
I am straight and was not open to this at all until I was in my 40's. Since then I eased into this starting with a couple 3 somes, then the one on one guy thing came in.
I have only had a total of 4 experiences but I do not regret any of it.

By lovetolickyou [Ignore] 16,Oct,21 02:52 other posts 
When I was young, I had more than a few gay guys approach me and was scared and unreceptive. By the time I was curious, I was forward enough to make the first move on someone who was a green to it as I was. Now I wish I'd let things happen earlier.

By #652682 16,Oct,21 02:33
I’ve never had another guy suck me off but it’s something I’ve thought of… I’m fucking my wife and pull out and you want to suck me off, I’d say go for it.

By #652988 15,Oct,21 22:18
I would and I would like to suck his to

By #644585 19,Jul,21 09:31
I've been sucked by 3 men in my life.
Also sucked them too, out of curiosity.

/blogs/47874.html
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 19,Jul,21 10:30 other posts 
How did the men compare to the women on blowjob skills?
By #644585 19,Jul,21 13:41
Men will always say they do it better, but there are enough women who can do it as good as men.
And i'm sure there are men who suck in suck.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 19,Jul,21 16:49 other posts 
I wish I had enough experience to know myself.

By knewbi [Ignore] 19,Jul,21 10:42 other posts 
I'm not straight, I am bi but when i was straight I probably would let anyone suck my cock that wanted to. As long as I get off I was and am just fine... Today I want to return the favor.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 19,Jul,21 09:43 other posts 
I would under one condition: that they let me fuck their wife, sister, female friend.... In other words, I'd do it but in exchange of a pussy for me to fuck.

By Strongmember# [Ignore] 19,Jul,21 04:13 other posts 
let go your label. sexuality is not cookie cutter 3 or 4 choice platter

By #646957 18,Jul,21 16:11
A big yes from me, very open.

By #613564 08,Jul,21 00:53
A close friend, and he told me he was BI? Maybe, but with the understanding that I am not Gay, or Bi, and it's his joy experience.
I have had gay male friends for 20 years, and none really openly want to do anything, but when they get a little drunk, sometimes, there are "suggestions".

By #645870 05,Jul,21 12:50
They say a hard cock has no conscience. Yes I would let a Bi man suck my cock as I have gotten blowjobs from a couple different gay men over the course of my life. In fact, the first blowjob that I ever received was when I was 12 and I got it from a gay neighbor boy the same age as me.

By Lik2play [Ignore] 04,Jul,21 07:38 other posts 
I don’t think so. I’m so munch into female body. men just font turn me on. Sorry guys

By doedeldi [Ignore] 29,Jun,21 07:40 other posts 
i think yes.

By Ozmen666 [Ignore] 20,Jun,21 10:48 other posts 
Probably,once the cock is out can't just put it back

By johndoe [Ignore] 06,May,21 21:05 other posts 
I have never had the opportunity to be sucked by a man but if it happens I think I will not hesitate...I am always in need of sex and see it as a discovery we only have a life ...

By #636792 01,May,21 09:19
I have let a guy man at work suck me off. And it was good. That until recently was all the "gay" iv done in many years.

By Canaus01 [Ignore] 30,Apr,21 12:43 other posts 
Yes I have and I’d do it again! I love getting sucked and sucking cock, now where are you bi guys in Toronto, I need a good blow!

By #417547 13,Aug,13 16:50
I am bi and I think 80%bi men would and and 50% of the bi curious and 5% of straight guys unless there drunk ? Then it might go up from there
By #613564 24,Apr,21 01:43
Yeah, and some opportunities at Friend gatherings, and drinking, and sometimes, a few drinks, and maybe you let some friend, that you know is totally gay and wanting to, just have his way, and suck you off! That doesn't 'make you gay' but maybe just letting a friend have some special joy?

By thebeewolf [Ignore] 14,Mar,21 12:44 other posts 
Fuck yeah, I would let a bi or gay guy suck my dick. I've been letting them do it for years. Best fucking blowjobs on the planet. You gotta find the guys who want only to suck cock, not do anything else, and who do not even want any reciprocation. They just want to worship cock and swallow sperm. I'll unzip to that. Sure, it's awkward at first, but push through it and you will receive the best head of your life. Best part is, they act like you're doing THEM a favor. They'll literally wipe their lips after and say "thank you." Fuck yeah I'll let them do it.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 15,Mar,21 17:00 other posts 
"The best part is, they act like you're doing THEM a favor." Well, yes you are. So thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU. I wish all straight men thought like you.
By thebeewolf [Ignore] 18,Apr,21 12:43 other posts 
I'm a giver

By Italian8 [Ignore] 04,Apr,21 22:20 other posts 
The idea of going to a glory hole and have my cock sucked is a turn on.
By german_guy [Ignore] 05,Apr,21 11:30 other posts 
sure is

By #613564 03,Apr,21 03:19
Yeah, and let him, as a friend, because he wanted to!

By wycowboy [Ignore] 23,Mar,21 12:56 other posts 
Yes, I think I would let a bi or gay man suck me off as long as he didn't expect me to do him too.

By 78chevy [Ignore] 22,Mar,21 22:44 other posts 
Hell yeah i do let bi guy's suck me up all the time when my girlfriend doesn't i love shooting a load in there mouths after or give them a facial too i love watching my cum all over there face's.

By #637145 12,Mar,21 22:39
I think I would let it happen. There’s nothing I enjoy more than having my cock sucked and cumming inside. I would be selfish, though. I wouldn’t return the favor.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 14,Mar,21 12:19 other posts 
That's not being selfish, that's being generous with your cock and your sperm. We cocksuckers suck cocks because we enjoy doing it and receiving a load of spunk is the piece de resistance of the entire cocksucking experience. And it's a total win/win situation. The man being sucked gets a satisfying sexual experience including getting his nut off and the cocksucker gets the pleasure, satisfaction and feeling of accomplishment of having brought another man to climax. And he is rewarded for his effort with a load of man juice.

So I say to you and to all other straight men out there: Do yourself and mankind a favor and drop your pants for a cocksucker. You'll be glad you did.
By #637145 15,Mar,21 13:28
That’s hot.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 15,Mar,21 17:11 other posts 
You bet it's hot. For a lot of cocksuckers sucking off a man who is totally straight, a man who wouldn't even dream of sucking a cock himself, is a Major Fantasy. For this reason many, perhaps most, cocksuckers do not want reciprocation because it would destroy that fantasy.

And even if he does, you are under no obligation to give it. The number one rule of sex is that no one has to do anything he doesn't want to do. So if you just want to lean back, relax and enjoy being orally serviced, go for it man.
By tb1 [Ignore] 15,Mar,21 17:58 other posts 
I agree with you buddy
By #637145 15,Mar,21 22:55
That’s exactly what I want.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Feb,21 12:38 other posts 
Sure, but maybe I'm not completely straight, because I would like to return the favor.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 17,Feb,21 11:43 other posts 
Maybe you are and maybe you're not. There are a LOT of guys who identify as straight who like to suck cock, undoubtedly millions worldwide. In my personal life I've known several.

There are several criteria used to identify a man's sexual orientation but by far the most important is how he self identifies. If you identify as straight, odds are that's what you are. And you don't have to turn in your Straight Membership Card just because you like to suck cock. Of course some of these straight cocksuckers are deluding themselves and they are really bisexual or even gay.

So wear the label that feels most comfortable, straight or bisexual.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 17,Feb,21 15:31 other posts 
It would be nice if those labels were less important and people were more open
to self-discovery. There's still a lot of stigmas attached to sexual orientation,
I would like to see vanish.
By #637729 15,Mar,21 17:48
I'm not big on labels at all, but if you enjoy sucking cock, you aren't straight. You instead enjoy bisexuality... it's a spectrum. It would be like a gay man enjoying sex acts with a woman... is he gay at that point? No, he is bisexual. We need to teach our men (and women) that liking more than one gender is allowable and we'll move away from these silly labels.
By german_guy [Ignore] 17,Feb,21 13:06 other posts 
sounds familiar....would luv to give the favor in return too

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off