She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Freddy's Box

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#35

By PITBULL [Ignore] 28,Nov,22 10:08  other posts
Here are will give you the latest news from contests, blogs, and more. All in once place

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By PITBULL [Ignore] 03,Sep,24 17:03 other posts 
I have questions for Trump's supporters: what will you do if Trump loses the election? Do you plan to go back to the US Capitol again?
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 03,Sep,24 18:11 other posts 
Civil war
By PITBULL [Ignore] 04,Sep,24 18:41 other posts 
This time the Capitol will be protected ahead of the president's delegates count in the US Senate.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Sep,24 19:38 other posts 
Didn't Pelosi deny the police and national guard that day?
By PITBULL [Ignore] 07,Sep,24 06:23 other posts 
Yes, she did/ She said the Capitol police were enough for protection.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Sep,24 19:39 other posts 

I heard your scummy daughter, is looking at joining this site.

"It" has been contacted by a member here...

By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 28,Aug,24 21:41 other posts 
The last few weeks hadn’t been as great with the food delivery as Saggy Granny envisioned, they would be. She had read on the cock site that people were making $200 a day with deliveries and tips. So far Saggy tits had only managed to make a whopping total of $78.00 between both Uber-Eats, and DoorDash. Mainly because the fat old slag couldn’t keep her meaty paws off the customer’s orders. Rhanda-Lynn had taken to calling the Saggy Granny, Saggy-Eats. Her customer satisfaction rating had plummeted to way below 33%. The customers were not happy when they got their orders with ripped open bags, and empty wrappers tossed in.

One unlucky sap got a wet napkin that reeked of cunt. Apparently Saggy had used it to clean up her dirty summer snatch. Hot and humid days were not good for her old party slit. Saggy was not known for turning down a meal, especially one that was paid for by someone else. The areas she delivered in mostly tended to be real shitholes that were within a 5-mile distance of Arby’s. Gourmet food this was not. And we all know that those sloppy sauced beef’s n cheddars were like kryptonite to the saggy old granny. Just thinking about Arby’s made her all hot and bothered. She never told Charlie that a sandwich made her wetter than he ever could!

The last straw for the food delivery services had been after an especially bad complaint. Saggy did manage to make most of her deliveries sans most items or half eaten food, but this time she delivered a completely empty bag to her customer. She would always use the excuse that the package had been damaged before pick up or due to theft, etc. Well, she couldn’t use that this time. The customers ring bell camera had caught the fat skank with Arby’s sauce all over her shirt as she waddled to the front door, and all around her cock-washer. Her grubby sausage fingers had left cheese sauce all over the ring bell button, and let’s face it she was not known for being a paragon of good health. Rhanda-Lynn had refused to be the one to get out and deliver to their doors.

So Saggy had no choice but to struggle to move her palsy ridden, walrus like body to their doors. A French bakery had less rolls than the Saggy Granny! Saggy tried to dispute that she was a lousy delivery person, but hell the support people pulled up the pics Mongo had submitted with the blonde clip in pony-tail along with the pics Saggy was required to snap before she could drive, and they instantly started howling. From the bulldog looking slack jowls, vacant retard look, and fat pudgy under eye area, they could tell she had been eating the food. This coupled with her blank drool stare made everyone think she had Down’s syndrome. One of the support people known as Sandeep said her pics reeked of grease, old abortions, ass, high-cholesterol, and failure. The cornerstone of Saggy’s life as we all know it!

The customer had initially offered $8 in tips for the order plus the delivery companies fee for the order and feeling generous they had added another $5. It had been too late to revoke the original tip as Saggy had delivered an empty bag which counted as a completion. They had tried to revoke the additional $5, but the shitty app had made an error and instead of a reversal, they had mistakenly given Saggy $5000.00 USD. A true grifters dream come true! She loved getting free money. This was even better than her dog Biden and Obama combined! Or like the TARP of 2007 that helped the owner of the trailer park from torching the place for insurance money.

Quick to notice the error as Rhanda-Lynn had been the one on the app accepting orders, navigating Two Warm-Kidneys around, and cashing out her earnings, she yelled at Saggy to pull over. Saggy yelled in triumph sounding like a retard in a deaf-orgy, and tears of joy rolled down her face making streaks of dollar-tree mascara cake her pudding filled like face. She had Rhanda-Lynn cash out the $5000 immediately and transferred it to her Cash-App card. Thinking like the criminal she was known to be, she also had her delete her Uber-Eats and DoorDash profile before the mistake would be caught. She knew that her days as a driver were over, but she couldn’t give a giant rats ass less. She was finally rich. Or, at least rich defined by her feeble mind.

As they drove back to the trailer park, visions of cock-site premium memberships danced in her head. She could buy points, memberships for others, and send gifts to that rotten cunt Sir-Skittles, Pitbull, and others! Now she could finally buy herself impunity on the site, and troll the forums as much as her old dried-up heart desired. Not waiting until she was safely pulled over, she nearly caused an accident as she logged into the cock-site and immediately bought a 12-month premium membership. Rhanda-Lynn had to reach over the Saggys rotund, Lizzo like tummy, and grab the steering wheel to keep them in their lane. After Saggy had bought the membership, she changed her profile name to one of her former member numbers. That will confuse those cock-site trolls she thought!
Next, she was sure to leave insulting, racist and homophobic comments towards her enemies, and posted some copy-pasta quotes from MSNBC about Kamala Harris to make herself look intelligent. Then she blacklisted the trolls, PitBull, Skittles, ChainsawGutsFuck, and Bella. The Saggy Granny couldn’t contain her excitement over how much money she now had, and let out what she thought was a fart. She had never had that much money at once in her entire life. That was almost double what Chuckles had made in a single year working at Sears. No more trading the $29.00 dollars she got in food stamps for cash just so she could buy the lower cock-site membership every month, and no more having to cancel after her purchase as she didn’t have an actual bank card for autopay. She hated knowing Sir-Skittles and ChainsawGutsFuck had platinum AmEx cards and good credit. Saggy’s credit score might as well be in double digits at this point!

She was finally in the big league with folks like Bella, who made her rage with jealousy. Just let Skittles or some other cunty come to trash her page now! She even fantasized about Admin mentioning her in a positive manner. Or even better, making a special double-diamond membership just for her. We will absolutely tell Admin about her windfall of riches so he can bleed the cunt dry. As she wandered off into Lala land with her retard drool face look, and sitting in her own shit Rhanda-Lynn let out a sigh as she navigated the car to a Piggly-Wiggly for a late-night snack and got Saggy coherent enough to park the car. She knew Saggy was dreaming of ways to spend the money and would do nothing to save anything or use it to pay her bills. It would be gone in a matter of hours. Saggy was an expert in math and finance! She did learn wordperfect and exel (from her linked in resume) at the Robert Morgan Educational Center. That combined with the year she spent learning office management and accounting practices at Miami Dade college back when Ford was in office practically combined to be like a masters degree.

What will happen next? Will Saggy go to jail… again?
Will she spend all the money or be forced to give it back?
Is she still planning a trip to Canada to see little Kebmo, shoe size 6? Oh fuck off, like Canada will let her or Charlie cross the border. Not with their bad finances and Charlie’s criminal past! She did promise to help Kebby get his beloved AnnnasLekker here to the US with her travel concierge skills, so hopefully those refugee boats floating in the Atlantic have room on them.
Maybe she could pay Kebmo to come to Florida? She would let him wear her panties! Then again, that skinny AIDS ridden cunt would not be able to fill them out!
Stay tuned!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 28,Aug,24 21:54 other posts 
Jail? She should go to prison
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 28,Aug,24 22:04 other posts 
Might too much of a luxury for her. free room and board at the tax payers expense, plus three meals a day!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 28,Aug,24 22:07 other posts 
tecsan will send her free personal lunches.
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 28,Aug,24 22:12 other posts 
Not too many or the prison canteen services will fire him from his line cook job.

By PITBULL [Ignore] 25,Aug,24 12:46 other posts 
Bella! you are a nasty fat racist bitch. You only welcome white guys but not Latinos or Blacks. Fuck you bitch
By Jamie [Ignore] 26,Aug,24 13:44 other posts 
I Really Don't Think She's Racist I'm Latin. And she ❤️ me.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Aug,24 16:22 other posts 
You a Vato?
By Jamie [Ignore] 26,Aug,24 16:34 other posts 
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 26,Aug,24 18:36 other posts 
Jamie, your Latin, and I thought you were jewish
By Jamie [Ignore] 26,Aug,24 18:55 other posts 
Cody I'm part jew
By PITBULL [Ignore] 26,Aug,24 21:23 other posts 
bella! hates Jews too
By Jamie [Ignore] 26,Aug,24 21:34 other posts 
But I'm Irish too. And Spaniard
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 27,Aug,24 01:08 other posts 
My mom is full italian, and my father is german, irish and french, so that makes me half italian
By Jamie [Ignore] 27,Aug,24 09:54 other posts 
So thats how America is made of.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 27,Aug,24 16:57 other posts 
tell that to your friend bella!

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Aug,24 13:24 other posts 
#610414 does that scummy daughter and drooling vegetable know you are on a scummy cock site?

By Mongo [Ignore] 22,Aug,24 07:33 other posts 
Ding Ding 🔔 round 1 "Abuse Panel" vs "Me Mongo"

/blogs/58213.html

By Mongo [Ignore] 22,Aug,24 06:45 other posts 
Fucking "Abuse Panel" the truth behind the "nit wits" that are the site 🚔 & how pathetic & weak this panel is even going against site laws that bind them. Stay tuned 👿

By Mongo [Ignore] 18,Aug,24 00:00 other posts 
Poll:
Should members, that do not have the rite to vote in the:
🚔Evaluation/Abuse Panel🚔
Still retain the rite to view it 🤷‍♂️

Please take your vote 😊

👉 /polls/5045.html 👈

By Mongo [Ignore] 04,Aug,24 01:05 other posts 
My introduction, Me Mongo 💖

Hi everyone 🙋‍♂️,

First of all I just wanted to introduce myself, Me Mongo

I am the soul survivor of a botched abortion my Mommy, Saggy Granny #610414 she preformed on me & my twin brother with a rusty old coat hanger, I was left severely disfigured having one of my eyeballs poked out, one side of my face no longer works from trauma & one of my testicles was ripped out, even though my penis received some scaring from the procedure, its ok, but instead of pointing up on a erection it points down 🤷‍♂️

My twin bro, he was never officially named, but I gave him a name, Bro, I love you Bro 🥹, didn't make it, while Mommy was fidgeting around trying to get me out, the coat hanger pierced his widdle heart & he died 😭.

Mommy got me out & threw me into a plastic bucket, I tried & tried with all my widdle might to climb the big plastic wall, I could not escape. Bro, even in his death saved me, in all the confusion when he came out, Charlie got up of the couch to kick him out the door of our trailer park home & bumped my abortion bucket over, so I took the chance & slithered under the couch & hid, feeding on old cigarette buts & Arby sandwich leftovers that my Step daddy Charlie had used to masturbate in & once done would chuck under the couch.

I grew strong & eventually was able to leave my confides of living under the couch & got a job working for the local parks department, scaping off roadkill of the roads in our local county, putting them into plastic garbage bags & have now improved myself again & have become a Uber Eats food delivery driver in my local area

Love always
Me Mongo 💖

👉 /blogs/58025.html 👈
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Aug,24 13:40 other posts 
By PITBULL [Ignore] 04,Aug,24 14:53 other posts 
we love you Mongo
By Mongo [Ignore] 05,Aug,24 06:21 other posts 
Awww I luv 💖 you too Uncle PITBULL your my inspiration 🥹
By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Aug,24 01:41 other posts 
You admit you were a mistake.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 10,Aug,24 08:51 other posts 
tecsan you are a retard, go away panty-boy
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 10,Aug,24 10:21 other posts 

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Aug,24 06:10 other posts 
/blogs/58039.html#t205526

Collaboration with Sir-Skittles

Kebmo angrily clicked away at his keyboard as he read what those stupid Republicans had said to Ananas2XLekker in the forum. Old Kebby had always been an angry old weak cunt. He fired off a scathing reply, knowing he would belittle his opponents with what he felt was his superior intellect. How dare they? He had been using google far longer than any of them. Wikipedia was saved to his bookmarks, and he was able to look up anything he wanted at any time to prove them wrong and back up his opinions. Ananas2Lekker was his closet friend on the site, and on the internet. He admired how Ananas had taken an interest in the United States, and foreign politics. Anal Licker, aka Ananas had told Ped0mo all about how he had enrolled in an online course on US History just so he could debate with Stupid Americans. How dare they have opinions or views that differ from theirs? After all, Canada is an embarrassment to the Commonwealth with their cheating in football. And the Netherlands- the conservatives just smashed the libTards this spring.

Kebby was about to log off for the night when he saw a notification that he had a new private message. He opened it to see if was from his sweet little tasty Dutch pineapple. There was a picture of Ananas on a bed with his asshole gapping open, and an actual pineapple next to him covered in feces. Ped0mo instantly grew hard in his high waisted grandpa jeans. High fashion he was not! He quickly undid the Velcro opening and pulled out his scab encrusted penis. It was still healing from wearing a thong he had purchased from TEMU after he saw a member of the cock site wearing a puke green colored pair with a little cat on the front. His poor penis, despite looking like it got dragged across sandpaper, was hard at a full half inch. He knew it would grow to full capacity at a whopping 3 inches once he was able to zoom in close on Anal Lickers gapped open Dutch oven. Seeing it up close on his monitor really got him going, and he looked around for the full 2-liter bottle of Canada Dry he purchased earlier to insert in his own asshole. Kebby paused a sec, he didn’t really like anal but he needed that feeling of being full in his back pussy, so once the bottle was all the way in his ass, he started humming along to Avril Lavigne’s Skaterboi. He had been unable to find his beloved ABBA record lately and his record player was broken.

After a few strokes, he knew he was about to bust so he grabbed an empty jar of smoked mackerel and shot his man gravy into it. The scene resembled a cyst getting popped. Despite his best efforts to save the cum to eat over video chat with Annasa later, it got everywhere. He pulled out his phone and snapped a pic to post for later. He cleaned up and walked to the bathroom for more pics. He did a few poses by his Calgary Flames shower curtain and admired his frail and elderly Mr. Burns from the Simpsons like physique in the mirror. Another old rat on the site hanging on to glory from decades ago!

Kebmo was just mad jealous of the United States. The US just made Canada look like a cuck on the world stage. Even though they constantly criticized the US, that did not stop them from having their hand out. Also, eager to accept US aid. America was also ungrateful for all Canada did after 9/11. They had sent a jeep and 8 “Soldiers” to fight in Afghanistan! Yes, we should be very grateful for all the assistance in smashing global terror. One can hardly imagine what will happen now that Biden has got the US in a shooting war in the middle east… again! Those pesky Houthis and dirty Hamas cunts. They all need a bullet in their unwashed heads. Filthy fucking savages. The only thing they understand is a boot to their scummy balls. But what had happened to lil Kembo, shoe size 6 to have all this rage?

We did some research and we understand his rage and jealously. It all started by in 1979 when little Kebby dropped out of high school. He wanted to make big money working in the oil fields or timber industry. About the only two things Canada has and the libs are wrecking both industries these days. Kebmo was wondering about looking for work when he ran into some oil workers from Texas. These were some real men. All over 6’ 3” and had had muscles. The exact opposite of the site wimp Kebmo. They were a in a small-town bar outside of Calgary (fucks sake, I actually had to look this shit city up on a map) Flyover country for sure! Kebmo had been drinking Molson all day, the shit beer they make up there. The Texans all had brand new trucks, expensive cowboy boots, and had their shit together. They were also spending a ton of money at the bar. Kebmo with his legendary inferiority complex, was filled with rage.

He went to take a piss and to try to cool off. He stood in front of the urinal with his 3 inches of flaming fury out, when one of the Texans came in. His inferior little pecker shriveled up and he stopped peeing. He cursed his little soldier and tried to zip up. The Texan reported he was literally cursing his cock and nearly zipped his junk up. The Texan looked over and said, wow! It is like a cock but smaller! And then saw Kebmo’s girl panties. This immediately enraged the Texan who turned towards lil-Kebby and finished his piss on Kebmo’s legs. Howling with laughter and exposing his massive cock, Kebmo shook in fear. He ran from the bathroom with the Texan in hot pursuit!

Lil-Kebby was trying to run to settle his bill at the bar and was dripping piss all over the floor. His cheap jeans were soaked from the large amount of piss the Texan had shot all over him. The Texan stopped his pursuit and yelled out to his friends- this little cunt is wearing panties and he has a small cock! The rest of the Texans got up and grabbed Lil-Kebby and started to choke him out. He took several punches to his frail frame before the bartender kicked them all out. Hardly finished with their beating, they took Lil-Kebby to their truck and threw the cunt into the pickup bed. He landed in their like a sack of potatoes as he passed out from the savage beating he took. It was the last thing he remembered.

He woke up hours later with his ass bleeding and sore. One of the Texans, a big black dude by the name of Deshawn has taken a liking to Kebby, and had roughly fucked Kebmos man pussy. This is why to this day he doesn’t like anal.

The Texans were nowhere to be found but he could still hear them howling with laughter in his feeble mind. It took a few minutes to fully realize what had happened to him. He was also in a strange place. Then his worst fears came true: They had broken the front window at Hudson Bay and turned him into a mannequin! He was in one of the women’s display windows wearing his little panties and was tied down like a dog. One of the female mannequin’s was positioned to be pointing at his small knob with a sign that said: hey, ladies, check me out! I am just like you! Completely humiliated by the Americans. He struggled to free himself before the store opened and all the shoppers started to arrive. But it was too late. Security found him and started howling with laughter. They took several pictures and let the public see his rat cock before cutting him down. He was handed over to law enforcement for booking.

By Mongo [Ignore] 03,Aug,24 11:31 other posts 
Poofter Dave's lame excuse for hitting his 🚫panic🚫 button:

3. Homophobic behaviour

By PITBULL [Ignore] 03,Aug,24 11:48 other posts 
what's the name?
By Mongo [Ignore] 03,Aug,24 11:51 other posts 
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Aug,24 13:43 other posts 
Gaydave

Nasty commenting

His reason for banning me! A weak rat!

By Mongo [Ignore] 03,Aug,24 09:54 other posts 
So old mate Gaydave seems to be one of the Grannies ( #610414 ) best mates here 🤷‍♂️

New profile that seems to have popped up from no where, but the way old mate Gay Cunt Dave is interreacting within the forum threads, obviously this is not his first rodeo here in SIO (formally known as SYC, SYC).

So who the fuck is this gay cunt Uncle PITBULL 🤷‍♂️
--------------------------------------- added after 84 minutes

Looks like old mate Gaydave has blacklisted Me Mongo, this is just the beginning cunt, delete before its to late you Saggy ass licker
By Gaydave [Ignore] 03,Aug,24 10:57 other posts 
I need id to post a pic. Otherwhse i would
By Mongo [Ignore] 03,Aug,24 11:02 other posts 
ID 🤣🤣🤣, so what do you live in a cave, your full of shit, you have access to the internet, freely, you would need to have ID to have access to a provider & to live in the modern world, you don't drive a car, use public transport & all the other things you need ID to exist in modern society, I call BS dickhead 🤣🤣🤣
--------------------------------------- added after 87 seconds

So who the fuck are you, obviously you have been here before or this is a secondary account your using.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Is that you old mate Charlie peg legs, I have my suspicions on who else you might be, I have been here since the site almost started, I know a 🐀 when I smell one
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

You only have one person here that has friended you & that would be that sack of shit Saggy
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

A freeloader free account to boot, so I guess no ID no credit card as well your a fucking dickhead, delete before its to late Saggy
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Aug,24 11:12 other posts 
Weak rat- go smell Saggy's old granny cunt!

gaydave or better yet, her scummy felon husband's rotten back cunt!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Aug,24 11:17 other posts 
system, 03,Aug,24 11:14 [hide]
You were blacklisted by Gaydave

gaydave a true site lump! Go drink from the toilet, hillbilly rat!

By Mongo [Ignore] 03,Aug,24 11:20 other posts 
Dirty ass licking Granny licker, this is only the beginning for old mate Poffter Dave

By Mongo [Ignore] 03,Aug,24 09:32 other posts 
Clerk of the Court; This court will have an Emergency Hearing on Saturday, August 3rd on the Case of CAT a/k/a #610414. She has been charged with the following: PROTECTING A CONVICTED FELON.

Judge Pro-Temp Tomasina will be presiding this hearing

👉 /blogs/58016.html 👈
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Aug,24 11:13 other posts 
A rotten cunt- He deserves to have his head kicked inside out

By Mongo [Ignore] 03,Aug,24 09:26 other posts 
Not keeping a friends list on this profile, so cant leave a message on your wall Uncle PITBULL sent you a grenade as a positive gift not a negative one, I just felt you needed to keep one handy
By PITBULL [Ignore] 03,Aug,24 09:34 other posts 

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 30,Jul,24 16:04 other posts 

Fuck you, Cat!

By PITBULL [Ignore] 30,Jul,24 17:45 other posts 
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 30,Jul,24 23:38 other posts 
Twins
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Aug,24 09:24 other posts 
Bitch changed her name to #610414

Constantly on the run.... like a criminal!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#35

Show It Off