Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

I did it!!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by sucksix [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 17:24  other posts
Went to a party last night and a young man came up to me and said may I suck your cock? I said do you want me to suck yours and he said yes. I told him he would be my first . We went to my house. He got on his knees pulled down my zipper and took my cock into his mouth ,he then sucked on my balls. My turn I said dropped ito my knees and down went his zipper. Wow his cock was only about 2 inches but I took it into my mouth and sucked it. Then I pulled his shorts down to see his balls. Wow I have never seen balls that big!!! More than twice the size of mine! I took the right one into my mouth then forced the other in. Then we 69 each other with me on top after about 5 minutes he said I'm cumming. And boy did he, God he filled my mouth so full I had to swallow so I could take more,those big balls were really loaded and he gave it all to me
Then I exploded and loaded his mouth so hard he nearly choked. We then relaxed a while and fucked each other. God how I love his big balls and small cock!! We have a date for tonight!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By Sfax#17 [Ignore] 24,Apr,24 00:59 other posts 
Suck his cock for me!

By bikev [Ignore] 26,Aug,22 03:17 other posts 
Good for you. Enjoy more sucking and fucking. X

By #675701 24,Aug,22 22:16
that is really sick

By towman812 [Ignore] 23,Aug,22 01:18 other posts 
sounds great

By cumcouplessa [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 21:49 other posts 
Hubby here. WOW, that sounds amazing. We've had our fair share of mmf 3'somes over the years, but I'd LOVE to have a one on one with a sexy, horny guy. I always try to ensure that wifey is getting the attention. Would be awesome to just concentrate on a nice hard cock for once. Have tried realy hard to find TWO guys that are keen, so we can do like a mm/mf thing, but no luck so far 🙈

By PITBULL [Ignore] 13,Aug,22 20:51 other posts 
Good for you that a hook turns out on a date. Keep us posted about the outcome

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off