Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Question for Catholics re "confession"

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by bil47 [Ignore] 10,Oct,21 10:26  other posts
What's the sexiest... or most sexually humiliating... thing you've ever confessed to a priest?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.confession time   2.Confession Time   3.Confession time!!   4.Share something that your friends dont know about you   5.Embarrassing question/confession.....  

Comments:
By #64328 11,Oct,21 15:58
I was fortunate that the boy who taught me all about masturbating explain everybody secretly does it. He never made it seem wrong. I didnt have any guilt feeling about it and the secrecy made it even hotter

By #628350 11,Oct,21 15:11
Some years ago I was friendly with a married Catholic woman, she was as horny as hell, i was pharmacist before i retired and she would phone up in the morning and ask if I could deliver say a bottle of cough syrup for the kids as they were to ill for her to bring them out. I did and we would masturbate each other against the door in her hallway, often with the kids banging on the door to be let through. we never fucked as she said that was classed as a mortal sin and had to be confessed but wanking each other off was only a menial sin and didn't need to be confessed. It went on for a couple of years.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Oct,21 08:09 other posts 

bil47 you're window licker and Jesus hates you

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 11,Oct,21 10:54 other posts 
That sounds very self-righteous. Isn't Spiritual pride one of the sins Jesus' hated most?

only registered users can see external links

By #275407 10,Oct,21 23:53
You don't confess sexual or sexually humiliating things to a priest. Mostly one of the Ten Commandments. Everyone has sexual thoughts and they are not wrong to think of them. I'm Catholic and went to a catholic school with nuns and priests, I was also an alter boy, so it is not nessesary to discuss sexual thoughts.
By bil47 [Ignore] 11,Oct,21 08:52 other posts 
Did you ever confess the "sin" of masturbation?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 11,Oct,21 09:57 other posts 
Like with most of religion, the "sin" of masturbation is made up. It's not in the Ten Commandments and that story about Onan and Tamar obviously has nothing to do with masturbation. Just don't jerk off to fantasies or photo's of thy neighbour's wife.
If Jesus ever came back, he would fight hard against all that bullshit conservatives are trying to push on people with religion. I would suggest reading the bible to see what Jesus was actually about, or just reject it all and free your mind.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 11,Oct,21 09:57 other posts 
I agree, Cody.
--------------------------------------- added after 60 seconds

And, you Ananas.
By SluttySarah069 [Ignore] 11,Oct,21 10:26 other posts 
Good replies - sex of any sort is part of our human nature - which God, as I believe, knows exactly why we need sexual urges and satisfaction. It's only sinful if it's at someone else's expense (ie coercive or hurts associated children etc).
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 11,Oct,21 10:39 other posts 
Humanity has invented a lot, that was not part of sexuality by nature.
But those are just part of the many advantages of modern innovation.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off