Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

public restroom peeking

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #55345 [Ignore] 27,Feb,10 15:26
i like to look at cocks in restrooms...most will not show it, but sometimes a mutual "lean back and stroke it" will happen...how about you?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Question?   2.Public restroom..   3.ever sucked cock in a public restroom   4.Peeking at the urinals   5.Story's Public incidents  

Comments:
By #64328 25,Nov,13 14:06
I have always been a peeker. I just make sure im not too obvious about it..

By #53780 19,May,10 19:36
i just love it,

By Walker [Ignore] 18,May,10 21:44 other posts 
Curiosity, T was in College and had a lab partner. She was really smart. She thought I was really smart, but sadly I'm very average, but with common sense. Well we were in a deep math discussion and I went into the men's room to pee. She followed me in. I began peeing before she stood next to me. She looked down and watched me pee. Oh that is so cool, you pee through your and she stopped talking. She never stopped talking before. But, Since I was already peeing her watching didn't stop me from peeing. She didn't talk but she was making funny noises. I grabbed her after I had finished and pulled her out of the mens room. She didn't let go of me as we walked back to the study room. She was on me way inside my comfort zone and was hugging me. I moved in and kissed her and she kissed back. I ended up taking her back to her dorm room and stayed the night. She has never had that level of contact and she was so primal she was wild. All for watching me pee in a mens room.

By pifad [Ignore] 24,Apr,10 11:47 other posts 
I always look. If the guy is stroking when I arrive I motion that I want to play and usually end up sucking him off.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 19,Apr,10 20:06 other posts 
Depends on the rest room. In a men's room in a gay bar looking at other guys' dicks is expected. Indeed, it's a way of connecting. There's a bar here in San Francisco where the urinal is one of those long troughs where three of four can piss at once. Also there is a mirror just above it so every guy can really check out everyone else. A really fun place to take a leak. And, yes, sex sometimes happens there.

At other rest rooms one has to be a bit more discreet, but I gotta admit that I like to sneek a peek.
By #3997 20,Apr,10 16:31
That sounds fun

By #52420 10,Mar,10 14:03
I'll steal a glance every now and then, but am very careful so as not to be seen. I've had dudes do it to me and not be sneaky about it at all. Truth be told, it makes me uncomfortable. At my wife's 20 year HS reunion, I was pissing next to one of her ex-boyfriends. Naturally, I had to check but wish I wouldn't have. His was damn near twice the size of mine soft as mine is hard.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 19,Apr,10 19:57 other posts 
What a great story. But remember, she married you and not him.
By #3997 20,Apr,10 16:31
Exactly, she liked something, keep that in mind

By #13162 28,Feb,10 15:41
look what happend to george micheal
By #57641 01,Mar,10 08:09
I enjoy having men watch me pee at a gay bar restroom, I figure if they are looking why not show them.
By COCKSUCKERSLUT [Ignore] 08,Mar,10 02:52 other posts 
S OK AT THOSE KINE PLACE
WHAT HAPPENED TO GM ?

By penisadmirer [Ignore] 05,Mar,10 16:05 other posts 
why not, is it forbidden to look at someone pissing?

By #3997 02,Mar,10 11:46
If there is no divider there and as i am walking up to the stall I may glance if they are standing far enough back that I can see and as they shake it glance and keep on doing what i do and piss, but try not to make it obvious
By #3997 02,Mar,10 11:46
I Glance alot when I am at the gym, you have tons of guys walking around naked and letting it hang then, its much easier then

By PoopSmith [Ignore] 01,Mar,10 13:10 other posts 
Thats a good way to get a concussion.

By COCKSUCKERSLUT [Ignore] 27,Feb,10 19:32 other posts 
NEVER EVER. THAT IS JUST NOT DONE. UNLESS THEY ARE STROKING WOOD.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off