Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

MN or Chauvin...

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 30,Mar,21 00:11  other posts
Who do you feel was wrong or right...How will the jury decide...Like to be a fly on the wall during deliberation...

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By JackS [Ignore] 06,Apr,21 00:02 other posts 
Having served on a Jury, and been given the Legal Definitions, and the POINTS, to agree, to give a Guilty verdict, I think that he will be acquitted, and then a week of riots and shooting, and more people killed.
Too many things with Floyd's drug use, and there is a 'Reasonable Doubt' with many points of the charges against him.
Yeah, I think he was an asshole, and was just abusing a black man, but I don't think that they will prove that what Chauvin did, killed him.
By tecsan [Ignore] 06,Apr,21 03:00 other posts 
That was a great comment and is what I have been thinking sort of for a while...
By tecsan [Ignore] 11,Apr,21 00:34 other posts 
I agree...But the defense still has a long harsh road to travel and Nelson is not that great...

By tecsan [Ignore] 11,Apr,21 00:30 other posts 
Think the prosecution is winning so far, but there were many missed opportunities for the defense...Nelson is failing...

By Skittles [Ignore] 05,Apr,21 14:01 other posts 
Another low-energy, low-participation forum started by Tecsan. No one cared what Monted said either
By tecsan [Ignore] 09,Apr,21 00:42 other posts 
Care to explain Monted...Seems a few of you are obsessed with it...You talking about fredrica or yourself???༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan [Ignore] 09,Apr,21 00:43 other posts 
BTW, stop being jealous since my posts get more comments than your...༼☯﹏☯༽

By PremiumR [Ignore] 08,Apr,21 00:45 other posts 
He murdered a man, and we all got to witness it. Floyd could’ve had drugs in his system, the knee on his neck for 9:29 minutes killed him.
By tecsan [Ignore] 08,Apr,21 02:37 other posts 
You are a 929 person...Would he had lived in a jail cell if he would have just got in the dam vehicle like he was asked to do several times...Probably would have been found dead in a cell from an overdose...

By tecsan [Ignore] 05,Apr,21 03:24 other posts 
Racist shits has weighed in...Now safe for others...

By Skittles [Ignore] 30,Mar,21 08:03 other posts 
You are already a cockroach lurking in the night. Running for shelter when the sun rises!
By tecsan [Ignore] 31,Mar,21 01:56 other posts 
You should already know my position on this...You are an idiot and a liar...
By tecsan [Ignore] 02,Apr,21 03:45 other posts 
The stupid ignorant reply again...

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off