Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Chat partner just leaves....

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by up-for-it [Ignore] 20,Mar,21 19:36  other posts
Do yo also get so annoyed when you start a fun chat with someone and they suddenly just stop answering ?

WWWWWHYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Need help please re: cheating   2.Married once.   3.4Mykelby   4.Cam2Cam survey   5.iPhone chat room issues?  

Comments:
By #648692 16,Nov,21 10:04
When ya gotta go, ya gotta go

By kupreanoff [Ignore] 27,Mar,21 14:25 other posts 
I attribute it to my chat partner having an earth shattering orgasm and needing to clean up then loosing interest in the chat . simply a means to an end . no big deal . this is a sex site . we aren't dating each other or in some kind of relationship . thicken your skin people we're grownups right ?
By up-for-it [Ignore] 29,Mar,21 12:38 other posts 
Could be, if we were talking about sex i would think so too!

As we were having fun and not chatting about anything sexuual, i had just said something really funny and wanted his reaction, wich didn't come at the time

The conversation went on a couple of days later

And no, i don't know why he stopped, that first time
By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Mar,21 14:45 other posts 
He can't thicken his skin. He's sensitive. Not everyone can do that. And it has nothing to do with being grown up. It depends on one's personality.

By PoloFields [Ignore] 22,Mar,21 14:15 other posts 
I'm as guilty as anyone of this, but it has happened to me too. Something comes up, have to run unexpectedly, at the cost of netiquette.
By up-for-it [Ignore] 25,Mar,21 13:31 other posts 
I have fallen asleep a couple of times, so i am guilty of it too !
By leopoldij [Ignore] 26,Mar,21 07:21 other posts 
Yeah, but some people do it systematically.
By up-for-it [Ignore] 27,Mar,21 04:50 other posts 
Yes, but i always let them know what happenend , when i wake up and realise i was chatting to someone

By phart [Ignore] 26,Mar,21 09:15 other posts 
some people like to tease,aggrovate,or just plain be jurks.But sometimes internet just plain drops out,and there you are,wondering what the hell happened.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Mar,21 17:00 other posts 
Oh dry yer eyes lass!!

By bella! [Ignore] 20,Mar,21 20:29 other posts 
If you are speaking about the back and forth exchange of private messages, I feel the same way!
By up-for-it [Ignore] 20,Mar,21 21:20 other posts 
Yes ! It starts to be fun and suddenly it stops and you are left hanging.
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Mar,21 22:10 other posts 
Regardless of what type of conversation you're having, I just think it's rude to leave without saying "bye", "got to go" or something. In my 20's, my boyfriend's mother would just hang up the phone when she was finished talking. No "goodbye", "later", etc, and that was super irritating!
By DJS [Ignore] 22,Mar,21 13:53 other posts 
Reminds me of that sketch,where a couple on the phone together,but wont hang up,she says you hang up first he says no you hang up first,no she says you hang up first,which he does,and she gets pissed and calls back asking why you hang up

By bil47 [Ignore] 22,Mar,21 13:19 other posts 
1. His wife comes into the room.
2. He got bored but was rude in not saying "gotta go; bye".

By knewbi [Ignore] 22,Mar,21 12:08 other posts 
Most of the time I find that there is a reason. Sometimes it is internet drop out, others someone at the door or phone. Or, and this is something many of us dread,our wives or partner comes home unexpectedly. I generally leave a good bye and thanks for chatting and mention that I must have had a lost connection. Next time they are on they apologize.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 20,Mar,21 21:46 other posts 
It can be annoying. But people aren't always polite as us mate. You and I will say hello and goodbye, but most people just come and go as they please without any warnings or greetings.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off