pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

When you were a boy and went to the doctor for a check-up...

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by bil47 [Ignore] 05,Mar,21 11:49  other posts
Did he or she pull down your underwear and feel your penis and balls briefly? That was my first (sort of) sexual experience, and I always looked forward my annual check-ups with the pediatrician.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.My Yearly Exam On Thursday April 2nd.   2.Visiting a Doctor   3.joke   4.experiences with your guy doctor   5.foreskin adhesion  

Comments:
By Hrnyboy90 [Ignore] 07,Dec,21 17:46 other posts 
Pretty sure that's a common thing growing up when getting an exam. I can vaguely remember having to take my underwear off a couple of times.. I never really associated it with anything sexual until I was older.. Then I was just afraid of getting a boner as mine loves to pop up at the slightest touch

By #275407 07,Dec,21 14:49
I have never had a checkup where any doctor or nurse put there hands on my genitals nor did I ever have to pull my pants down except for a shot in my butt when I was 12 and I was so nervous and shy about doing that. All the nurse seen was by butt.

By #64328 07,Dec,21 14:15
I'm pretty sure we all did. Yearly physicals always included that part of the exam. I was always afraid I'd get a boner

By #652988 07,Dec,21 04:31
I have always like being seen nude

By #645870 11,Jul,21 07:58
I always thought that was a normal part of going to your primary care physician or a urologist and getting an exam. That's why I make sure that all my doctors are women. If someone is going to fondle my cock under the guise of an exam then I prefer it be a woman. Also, if anyone is going to shove their finger in my ass for a prostate exam I prefer it be a woman.

By galaxy123 [Ignore] 27,Apr,21 06:43 other posts 
I had examinations from doctors from time to time when young and some would ask to examine my genitals. But I also had an intense period of medical attention on my genitals. I had a bike accident when young and this damaged things. I tore the frenulum and the tip of my foreskin split. Initially the docs wanted to circumcise me but it was my mother who told them not to. I had 5 stitches at the time and a number of visits afterwards to make sure it was ok. After a few visits I got to like showing it to doctors and nurses.

By german_guy [Ignore] 28,Mar,21 13:41 other posts 
I was around 10 or 11 when I went to see a doctor...sure glad I did. He helped me to get rid of my phymosis.
By bil47 [Ignore] 14,Apr,21 11:58 other posts 
Did he do an operation, or just teach you to gradually loosen your foreskin? How much did he handle your penis?
By german_guy [Ignore] 19,Apr,21 13:36 other posts 
I had no surgery. he forced to pull back my foreskin and it did hurt a lot. He told me to sit in a bathtub as often as possible and keep pulling back my foreskin...Well it did work all right, sure gald
By #631189 19,Apr,21 17:17
Same here but when I was bit older. I was prescribed stretching and told it would work eventually. It took a few years but he was right, it works fine now

By #613564 27,Mar,21 00:28
They NEVER pull your pants down! But if it's your fantasy, then go with that!
Hernia check, from young teen, for sports, and sometimes a female doc, so what?
Prostrate exam, and the female docs seem to take more time, and are more "thorough" with that. Often, they have a Nurse, 'witness' for some BS insurance reason!
By bil47 [Ignore] 27,Mar,21 13:44 other posts 
Not a fantasy, sir. It was my experience as a pre-pubescent boy in the 1950s, going to the same pediatrician for yearly check-ups.
By kupreanoff [Ignore] 27,Mar,21 14:02 other posts 
my first sports exam was full on naked turn your head and cough while I feel your balls . I was 11 and he also wanted me to pull my foreskin back . told me it would be easier if it was hard . I was 11 and he was a doctor . 1971 was a different time . who knew doctors were creepy . not me . all part of the exam son
By #633962 27,Mar,21 15:13
Remember this was 1960 most school docs were frustrated old spinsters who only cock they got touch and play with 6or7 year old boys
By wycowboy [Ignore] 28,Mar,21 07:07 other posts 
In todays times you are right they don't but 40-60 years ago they did. It was part of the exam.
By #633962 28,Mar,21 07:37
They possibly also got a kick watching little boys pee and playing with foreskins

By 2nice [Ignore] 14,Mar,21 10:08 other posts 
That is not a sexual experience. It is a medical physical exam, and there is nothing sexual about it.
By bil47 [Ignore] 14,Mar,21 16:15 other posts 
Except if the boy considers it sexual. I didn't know about sex yet (not until I was 13), but I got a thrill from it. The doctor presumably didn't consider it sexual.
By wycowboy [Ignore] 27,Mar,21 09:19 other posts 
Whats sexual and what isn't is in the mind of the person it is happening to. As a young teenager knowing that a female besides my mother was seeing my cock gave me a raging hard on. I don't remember feeling it was "sexual" at the time but I guess I was. I remember the orgasm after I got home was very good.

By #275407 27,Mar,21 00:52
When I was in middle school and high school i was always hard on and off all day, I remember wearing my shirt out over my pants all the Time and I also used to wear two pairs of underwear so no one would notice. I was very shy when I was in school and embarrassed by my erection.

By ForumUser12 [Ignore] 17,Mar,21 07:57 other posts 
I remember being hard as a rock as a 7-year-old at my first physical exam. I also remember doing my best not to get hard whatsoever in high school.

By mavric256 [Ignore] 14,Mar,21 01:35 other posts 
Happened three times in my life. As a boy during a normal exam, had to cough whilst the Dr (male) held my balls, as a teen when A baseball hit me in the groin, and then as a young adult when I noticed a small bump on my ball. That last one was the worst (well, best)! I ended up with a raging hardon during the doctor’s exam, I’m sure he had one too.

By tecsan [Ignore] 13,Mar,21 23:11 other posts 
Sort of perverted...Never had that happen to me...Maybe p.........a played a role in that...

By #275407 11,Mar,21 01:09
I've never in my life had a doctor look or feel my private parts. And I'm not going to start now. But I'm willing to let most anyone on this site give me a checkup

By #637531 10,Mar,21 13:38
I've only had this happen once when I was much much much younger. I was very shocked because there was no warning and I had no idea what she was even doing it for. It was very quick but extremely awkward, and when I left the doctor's I specifically remember saying to my mom, "If she wanted to know if my balls dropped, she could've just asked."

By #633962 07,Mar,21 10:36
I was about 6years old in infant school the doctor was female I was dressed only my undies
she asked my mum if all was ok down there my mum replied yes the doctor asked my mum if I was circumcised, mum replied no, the doc pulled down my pants,looked my willy and balls pulled them about, then pulled back my foreskin,poked about with my glans putting her finger into my pee hole, she then wanted me do a wee she watched intently as peed into the pot, nothing wrong there, then she wanted me bend over so she see my arsehole she parted my cheeks and looked at my ring she said i was A1 fit and that I had a nice big penis for my age.

By uncutjoy [Ignore] 07,Mar,21 10:27 other posts 
As a 5-6 year old boy with a tight foreskin, I remember with tears in my eyes as the pediatrician finished palpating my tummy, that the next part of the exam was sliding down the waistband of my tighty whities to grip my little penis with the thumb and index fingers of both hands and forcing back my tight foreskin. I would try to bring my legs up to ease the pain but the nurse would hold me knees down as I was crying out. Seeing my bright red glans and foreskin bunched up in the groove behind. I also remember the doctor telling my mother that it needs to be pulled back at bath time or I would have to be circumcised. I can remember the sting of peeing for the rest of the day after the retraction and dreaded my annual physical exams. Now I have a medical fetish...go figure.

By nekekal [Ignore] 06,Mar,21 14:01 other posts 
I remember them doing this. There was an exam for some reason about puberty and it was somehow important to check my penis and balls. Lots of fondling and examining.

Or maybe he was just a pervert.

But it was just a normal thing after that. Someone was always examining my penis, balls, and sticking a finger up my ass.

Even a few years ago, I was getting an annual physical. The Dr was a woman, if you are going to get a finger up your ass find a woman with long slender fingers, but then she ask if I would mind if the intern could watch. I said yes and in walks a 20 something woman. So now the Dr handled my penis, then the intern did, on to the balls, and finally both of them gloved up and stuck a finger up my ass looking for my prostate. While I didn't mind, there was nothing sexy about it, although it was nice having a couple of women holding my cock.

By wycowboy [Ignore] 06,Mar,21 09:28 other posts 
When I was about 12 I went to a doctor for an exam. My mom accompanied me to the exam room as she always had. The doctor pulled my tightie whities down in front of my mom and his nurse and felt my penis and balls which gave me a raging erection. I was embarassed as that had never happened before and it was in front of my mom and the nurse. He finished the exam and explained things while I got dressed, still erect. When I got home I went to my room and jerked off to get rid of the erection. I'm sure my mom knew why I was in my room, lol.

By #565684 05,Mar,21 19:05
Fell on my hip in a basketball game when I was 15 and it some how resulted in a fully nude exam at the hospital and yes the doctor (male) touched my penis, lifting it up briefly and pulling a bit on my balls. I was asked to strip to my boxers at which point they asked if I would mind if two interns observed the exam. I said it was fine but didn't know that the doctor would then come in and pull my boxers off without much warning in front front of the three of them.

By #574505 05,Mar,21 18:57
Never until now

By #275407 05,Mar,21 18:51
Never happened to me

By #64328 05,Mar,21 14:57
I remember those dr visits.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off