Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

THE NEW NORMAL...?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by bella! [Ignore] 12,Feb,21 04:36  other posts
No matter your age, your political beliefs, your socioeconomic status, where you live in this big world, this video is a MUST WATCH.

only registered users can see external links

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Feb,21 16:18 other posts 
Theories! Opinions?

Super! Like ass holes, everyone has one. With that said, who killed JFK? Where is Jimmy Hoffa? And a bonus, who killed JonBenét Ramsey?
By phart [Ignore] 14,Feb,21 19:57 other posts 
ramsey,parents for insurance money.
Jimmy Hoffa,ground up and spread in fertiliyzer,
JFK, uh, Johnson had him done by the Mob.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Feb,21 20:42 other posts 
Is that factual or just a theory?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Feb,21 03:41 other posts 
Who cares?
Why don't you care about the following?

The U.S. places last relative to its national policies around healthcare, unemployment, retirement, parental leave, and paid vacation and sick days, according to Zenefits, a human resources firm.

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Feb,21 04:19 other posts 
Hey, you do not care and that's not surprising! Other than the United States, what are YOU passionate about, what do YOU care about? Do you care about anything in your own "backyard" other than your home, your red car and your well endowed girlfriend?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Feb,21 10:15 other posts 
Of course, I care about a lot of things. I was even interested in the JFK murder at some point, but there's not going to be any new information or closure on that topic. The murders are interesting mysteries, but unless someone had new evidence, the topics are a bit stale to me. Still, "Who cares" was a bit of an unconsidered reply.

My own "backyard" will not be of much interest here, because this site is mostly populated by Americans. There is a lot happening in The Netherlands too and I have opinions about that, which I post on Dutch channels all the time. Somehow that audience is a bit more receptive.

I'm however following US developments a lot too, because there's so much more offered. There's many YouTube channels with a diverse range of political views.
I have been engaged in the discussion there for years now too.

Ive been a member of this site for years, but I didn't join for political discussions.
I only joined those discussions, when I got triggered by the disconnect with facts and logic. I was really surprised by the overwhelming majority of right-wingers on a site for dickpics, which "May serve as a gay/bi dating also.". I know this not corresponding with the varied opinions of the electorate.

I actually like to challenge my opinions with opposing views. In normal times my colleagues were willing participants. Don't think they are all lefties, because it's The Netherlands. My best colleague is actually very right wing and also very smart. He's almost never wrong on the facts, he just has other opinions. It's hard to win an argument on social benefits from someone who says: "You know I do not care a lot about other people, especially poor people." or win an argument on climate change from someone who is honestly saying "I will be alright and you too." or "That's why we don't want kids." or "Yes, we will fuck up the planet, but maybe it's better humanity goes extinct, so nature can recover.". However, I see a challenge with an argument that's full of holes or worse.
By CAT [Ignore] 20,Feb,21 10:18 other posts 
The view as seen by Mr Pineapple
By phart [Ignore] 15,Feb,21 15:44 other posts 
Insurance,retirement,paid vacation,are all supposed to be incentives to take a job with a company and STAY until you retire.
To many people move from job to job and it cost employers millions over the years in money lost investing in training,lost productivity and so on.
You want something,WORK FOR IT. Disablity pension was 1 of many of the benifits my job offered and sadly I am on it now. sick days,I had plenty,vacation days,I had plenty, when I was retired,I was paid over 5000 dollars for the unused leave I had aquired.Edit,it was almost 10,000,checked the check stub!edit Parental leave,wouldn't be quite the issue it is now if people got married,stayed married and the wife took care of the children as the man provided for the home.Traditions had reasoning and logic behind them. When you defy logic,you have consiquences.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,Feb,21 03:33 other posts 
"Insurance,retirement,paid vacation,are all supposed to be incentives to take a job with a company and STAY until you retire." That's absolutely true.
The companies want loyal employees, even if the employees would be better off changing their employer. What incentives are there for companies to be loyal to their employee(s), when the employer would be better off changing their employee(s)?
Or is it just a one way street?
By phart [Ignore] 18,Feb,21 08:43 other posts 
It is a 1 way street in a right to work state such as I live in.
You go to work and you do your job,you are given what is earned.And years later the retirement you built up pays you. The incentive of a employer to keep you is to provide quality work and be on time,and do the job safely.
By CAT [Ignore] 20,Feb,21 10:14 other posts 
Phart, a Bronx cheer to you. How simplistic your life must be.
By phart [Ignore] 20,Feb,21 12:08 other posts 
Why would you say that? You work,you earn.
By CAT [Ignore] 20,Feb,21 17:39 other posts 
Phart, an employee does not work to make his employer happy. His personal responsibility is to do his best at his job until he is unhappy. Then, he has a right, almost a duty, to get a new job. 401Ks can be rolled over to the new job.
By CAT [Ignore] 20,Feb,21 17:47 other posts 
Phart, the cost to the employer is part of doing business.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Apr,21 19:26 other posts 
And that gets passed to the customer which in turn alters profits for the employer which in turn alters their ability to give raise's and so forth.

By #586324 14,Feb,21 02:14
Thank you for posting Bella! I've been aware of our situation for some time. Judging by some of the responses, it would seem that many or possibly most humans have failed to learn critical thinking skills. It's so easy for them to simply call anyone that disagrees with their viewpoint a "conspiracy theorist". Then they can feel good about themselves and return to watching their heroes read from a teleprompter on the nightly news, sucking up the "facts",..... hook, line, and sinker.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Feb,21 16:03 other posts 
Thank you for your post, it's obvious to me that people ALL OVER THE GLOBE are really divided on this matter.

By zzick [Ignore] 13,Feb,21 10:41 other posts 
I could only last about 20 seconds.

Was there any lizard people in it?
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Feb,21 15:17 other posts 
Sorry to hear that you are so narrow minded.

By phart [Ignore] 12,Feb,21 20:14 other posts 
notice the lack of representation in the US and most of the world?

How nice for the crooks.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Feb,21 22:42 other posts 
Hey, phart, my guess about WFA, World Freedom Alliance, is it is a just like any movement with chapters all over the world, this happens to be in Europe.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Feb,21 22:44 other posts 
Please clarify what you mean by, "How nice for the crooks". Thank you.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Feb,21 10:31 other posts 
less resistance to their schemes

By phart [Ignore] 12,Feb,21 20:01 other posts 
I had watched another vid a few months ago about the reset and parts of it was in this video.
All I can say is WOW,it is about time someone connected the dots and made a video explaining what is going on,or at least the best idea or theory of what is going on.Because using logic does NOT yeild a logical explanation for the way things have been the past year.
Just the explaination of how the vaccine works in simple terms is enough for me to stay away from the 1's that Bill Gates owns stock in the manufactors.
Some of Elons work would be great for folks that can't see,can't walk and so on because of a nuerological problem.But let a hacker get ahold of the person digitaly,a perfect assasian,or a perfect thief.
So much in that vid to prompt thinking.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Feb,21 09:33 other posts 
And if you notice, the rich are getting richer.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Feb,21 10:27 other posts 
yea,
I also noticed alot of police brutality on WHITES
Where is the WLM during all this?

By phart [Ignore] 12,Feb,21 20:07 other posts 
Build back better?
IF you don't tear it down,you aint gota rebuild it.DUH!

By phart [Ignore] 12,Feb,21 09:37 other posts 
I can't get anything but a white screen.I will try again later on another browser.
But it would be safe to say,we will never be back to what was normal pre wuhan virus.
Won't happen.Won't be allowed to happen.
--------------------------------------- added after 10 hours

Edit,
I used another browser and was able to watch it.

By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Feb,21 05:38 other posts 
I watched it from beginning to end
And all I can say is WOW
With that being said I’m not scared and I’m not stooped

Thank you Bella for that informative video and may god help us all
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Feb,21 05:44 other posts 
I was worried that the length of the video would deter members from watching. Thank you for letting me know you took the time.
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Feb,21 06:00 other posts 
I would urge every member to watch the whole video

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off