Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

༼☯﹏☯༽

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Dev01 [Ignore] 13,Jan,21 01:25  other posts
༼☯﹏☯༽༼☯﹏☯༽༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Trump/Pence or Biden/Harris...Which do you feel will prevail???   2.Kneeling before the American Flag during the National Anthem...   3.Black lives matter or do All lives matter...༼☯﹏☯༽  

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 20,Sep,21 13:06 other posts 
Are the Whitakers on this site?

By whatsupcocks [Ignore] 19,Sep,21 08:18 other posts 
Here's a little something to Chase the blues away . only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 99 seconds

only registered users can see external links

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 16,Sep,21 12:01 other posts 
Tecsan eat ass hairs ya old crow!

By whatsupcocks [Ignore] 13,Jan,21 01:40 other posts 
cool right on a forum. I will be your first thread .there just puppets or as my Ant use to say ( Strawberry's ) for the corporate giants . The Federation of plants wont let us kill are selfs . They will just send the Valkans or the Klingon's to pull are heads out.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 13,Jan,21 02:16 other posts 
By whatsupcocks [Ignore] 15,Jan,21 23:23 other posts 
wow this forum got a little dark. time to spread some shits and giggles . I dont know if you two heard this one yet. THE CANDY BAR JOKE 😄😄😄 One day MR.Goodbar wanted a Bit-of-Honey so he took MS.Hershey behind the Power House on 5th Avenue were he began to fill her Mounds which were Almond Joy.She let out a Snicker as his Big Hunk slid up here Milky Way.The results were a Baby Ruth. From my shits and giggles blog. A giggle a day will keep the blues away . Have a G-Day you two.
By CAT [Ignore] 16,Sep,21 11:21 other posts 

By tecsan [Ignore] 19,May,21 03:04 other posts 
Yeah...This ass thinks he is funny...Go worship Crazy uncle joe...

By Chauncey_Street [Ignore] 19,May,21 03:00 other posts 
It's cute, tecsan.
Hair, eyes, and mouth...never gets old and uncute.
I think I want that on a t-shirt.

By tecsan [Ignore] 14,Jan,21 00:51 other posts 
Glad to see that people here can copy and paste...Now what about the "molested"...What a disgrace and stupid...That should really be deleted, just my opinion though...
By Dev01 [Ignore] 14,Jan,21 16:01 other posts 
Agreed

By Dev01 [Ignore] 13,Jan,21 01:26 other posts 
༼☯﹏☯༽༼☯﹏☯༽༼☯﹏☯༽
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Just saying
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jan,21 01:33 other posts 
༼☯﹏☯༽!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 13,Jan,21 01:34 other posts 
And I said ༼☯﹏☯༽, then he said ༼☯﹏☯༽༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jan,21 01:40 other posts 
What did your sister have to say?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 13,Jan,21 01:52 other posts 
What a retard
--------------------------------------- added after 89 seconds

I have been here long enough but I won't accept attacks on my wife. Not even in real life i will bite. Attack me well get ya wallet out
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jan,21 01:53 other posts 
No, fricken' ༼☯﹏☯༽ !!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 13,Jan,21 01:54 other posts 
༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jan,21 02:02 other posts 
#༼☯﹏☯༽
By Dev01 [Ignore] 13,Jan,21 02:04 other posts 
If I see that on insta well I don't know
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jan,21 02:11 other posts 
It's 02:11 in Michigan and I'm worn out from doing a whole lotta nothing today. I'm going to bed, good ༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jan,21 02:04 other posts 
Regarding your wife, I hear you! 👍
By Dev01 [Ignore] 13,Jan,21 02:16 other posts 
By tecsan [Ignore] 13,Jan,21 04:15 other posts 
Out of context but anyway glad to see some recognize me without a name...Thanks for the help...Again I do not attack women...How do I know who is typing with both having the same account...I have trust and so does she thus (separate accounts)...༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jan,21 12:08 other posts 
Prince, was Prince, but Prince was also very eccentric and famous. Being eccentric and famous allows you the latitude to do things "regular folks" aren't able to get by with. Heck, Prince was so eccentric that he no longer used his birth name and had a glyph designed. As I recall, his glyph was supposed to be a design to incorporate symbols of male, female, love and probably other components.

Another member uses asterisks before and after her name. On a side note, I Google'd "asterisk, purpose of" and found this;

"Its most common use is to call out a footnote. It is also often used to censor offensive words, and on the Internet, to indicate a correction to a previous message. In computer science, the asterisk is commonly used as a wildcard character, or to denote pointers, repetition, or multiplication."

For some unknown reason, you use this peculiar symbol with every post ༼☯﹏☯༽ and it is curious. You have taken a lot of ribbing about that purple doodad, I, for one, have ribbed you about it. Would you care to explain the reason behind the use?
By tecsan [Ignore] 13,Jan,21 20:05 other posts 
Purple??? As for an explanation do I really need to explain it...Is it anybody's business other than mine...May have used it in the past with you but do not know do I???༼☯﹏☯༽
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jan,21 20:27 other posts 
You don't need to explain what the purple doodad is or why you use it. Another thing, why take my advice, either? Keep doing what you're doing because my guess is that you rather enjoy all the attention that you get.

Yes, purple!

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Jan,21 07:32 other posts 
Lady Tecsan had a VERY bad night making the soup last night. 8 messages and countless comments in my blogs.

A true window licker. He's busy chasing shadows and ghosts. A low IQ member that just seems to be going through some tough times.
By tecsan [Ignore] 13,Jan,21 20:10 other posts 
The coward wimpy guy he sent after me is running like a damn scared rabbit...They obsess about getting their wimpy asses blacklisted, yet shits dispatches fred on me and the wimp blocks me...Idiots if you ask me...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off