Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Kneeling before the American Flag during the National Anthem...

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #5

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10  

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 14,Sep,20 02:27  other posts
Protests (peaceful that is) are ok, but kneeling before the American Flag???That is a disgrace and dishonor...Why do many want to dishonor our American Vets...Yes, I admit this is a free Country, so feel free overpaid athletes to disrespect it if that is how you feel...There are other ways to protest is all that I am trying to get across...Saddens me to see people kneeling before the Nations Flag while the National Anthem is playing...Actually, tearful... ༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By tecsan [Ignore] 03,Feb,21 02:27 other posts 
Bet my two favs do not kneel...Pat or Tom...
--------------------------------------- added after 145 hours

I was right...But, hell they both are smart and intelligent...
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 09,Feb,21 03:40 other posts 
I'm trying to stop arguing politics on the web.. especially dick sites of all places.. lol.. this thread has been on a while.. will it live forever?
--------------------------------------- added after 109 seconds

I'm trying to stop arguing politics on the web.. especially dick sites of all places.. lol.. this thread has been on a while.. will it live forever?

Maybe kink it up. Tom doesn't kneel cause everyone is sucking his cock.. eh. takers?

By #1102 01,Jan,21 21:48
me not politic but any see the american flag stand up for all who died the make us free thats just m ndn
By tecsan [Ignore] 12,Jan,21 02:16 other posts 
Not sure I got your meaning in the last two...༼☯﹏☯༽
By #1102 30,Jan,21 03:46
native american
By tecsan [Ignore] 31,Jan,21 00:13 other posts 
That is great...Still read your first post and explain a little better...

By tecsan [Ignore] 24,Dec,20 04:32 other posts 
Just wonder how many teenagers know whom the hell kaepernick is???None that I can find...Hell, I do not know what he is up to nor do I give a crap...
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 24,Dec,20 10:12 other posts 
So what's your point. In the middle of a pandemic where literally thousands of people are dying daily, you think anyone cares if a professional football player kneeled while one of the most ugly sounding national anthems was being played? Hell, that anthem was born in the 1930's. What happened before that at the beginning of a game? They all whipped it out and took a leak? Get real.
By tecsan [Ignore] 24,Dec,20 22:24 other posts 
Come on, I know and you know there is more to it than that...
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 25,Dec,20 09:53 other posts 
Come on yourself, all I know is that if vets were protesting the Afghany war that way, everyone would be applauding
There's little more than that. If Trump hadn't gotten involved it would be a minor demonstration that just makes you think a little.
By tecsan [Ignore] 27,Dec,20 04:19 other posts 
There are too if's there...Sorry second guessing does not work...
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 27,Dec,20 08:26 other posts 
My answer (the first part) was an educated guess based on the FACT that vets are revered, as they should be, and the public supports any endeavor to help vets.

I stated the second part as if there could be a second explanation. It should not have been an "if". Trump got involved and made a reasonable protest a MAGA supporter issue. It reclassified the players as un-American instead of bona fide protesters. This is not second guessing. Do some research and you'll find it's the view of many prominent reporters.

Second guessing is valid only if your first guess is wrong. Guessing is a legitimate way to arrive at explanations. General Eisenhower did not say, "let's interview the German High Command to see if an Allied invasion of France is a good deal." in WWII. He GUESSED THE INVASION WAS A GOOD THING
By phart [Ignore] 25,Dec,20 11:57 other posts 
The country was born centurys ago, does that mean it doesn't matter now? 1000's are dieing from a terriable virus,do you think anyone cares if someone is concerned about income disparity,or police on black crime or whatever the fad is this week? I do remember very well he was kneeling for income disparity at first them it became something else when folks told him to just give his paycheck to those he thought deserved more.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 25,Dec,20 13:11 other posts 
phart you are full of it.

Kaepernick said this. Well, I'm not going to stand for the flag of a country that oppresses black people and people of color. And then he talked about, you know, social injustices and police brutality and why he thought, you know, he shouldn't be standing for the anthem.

And guess who convinced him to take a knee.
only registered users can see external links
Direct from NPR,
Retired Army Green Beret Nate Boyer is the man who first convinced Colin Kaepernick to kneel during the national anthem

THAT'S RETIRED ARMY GREEN BERET

AS USUAL, IN YOUR HASTE TO PROVE YOUR POINT YOU DID A HALF ASSED RESEARCH.

BUT LET'S FOR A MOMENT FOLLOW YOUR THOUGHTS. YOU THINK THE PROBLEMS OF AFRICAN-AMERICANS ARE FADS? DID YOU KNOW MARTIN LUTHER KING JR TOOK A KNEE?
AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE COUNTRY IS OLDER THAN SEVERAL CENTURIES?
Retired Army Green Beret Nate Boyer, SHOULDN'T HE BE UPSET THAT SO MANY IN THIS COUNTRY WORSHIP THE IDEA OF A DEFEATED CONFEDERACY AND WANT TO EULOGIZE MEN WHO WERE TRAITORS TO THIS COUNTRY? GO HOME. WATCH SEVERAL EPISODES OF ANDY GRIFFITH AND LUCY. CLEAR YOUR MIND. START THINKING AGAIN AND THIS TIME, DO IT RIGHT
By phart [Ignore] 25,Dec,20 13:17 other posts 
It is not a matter of worship of the confederacy,it is a matter of rememberance for our fallen ancestors fighting for what they felt was right.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 25,Dec,20 13:27 other posts 
There's no rememberance. They are in love with the antics of General Hood. Most couldn't tell you the name of the capital of the Confederacy, how many states seceeded or if Florida surrendered and signed papers. In other words, they have this immage of valiant soldiers fighting for a noble cause. In reality, it wasn't a noble cause and they were all traitors.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Dec,20 13:59 other posts 
most of the poor were simply fighting to protect their homes and familys.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 25,Dec,20 15:07 other posts 
The Nazis said the same
By tecsan [Ignore] 01,Jan,21 02:39 other posts 
Kaepernick is a piece of crap and ruined nike...Where is he now seriously...༼☯﹏☯༽
--------------------------------------- added after 63 minutes

Can someone please tell me where kaepernick is now...Used to be a star quaterback in the NFL...༼☯﹏☯༽
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Jan,21 02:30 other posts 
The pandemic has nothing to do with it...This started before the pandemic and has slowly started to stop because of the consequences...Maybe I will post a question about the pandemic and we can talk about that...

By #1102 01,Jan,21 04:15
me like the qb for sf but stupid
By tecsan [Ignore] 01,Jan,21 21:34 other posts 
Jimmy sucks as a QB...I really like Lamar Jackson...But hell this is America and we both are entitled to our own opinion...
By tecsan [Ignore] 18,Jan,21 03:41 other posts 
Damn LJ let me down but I bet my fav wins the superbowl...He does not kneel for anything...Especially BS...Kneel before or after the national anthem, then ok, but the platform of kneeling before just gets more attention, thus why Kaepernick is a washed up piece of crap...༼☯﹏☯༽

By tecsan [Ignore] 17,Jan,21 03:03 other posts 
Bet Kaepernick wishes he never did it either...There are more appropriate ways to get your point across...༼☯﹏☯༽

By tecsan [Ignore] 13,Jan,21 04:21 other posts 
Bet Mayfield ends up in the same boat as looser Kaepernick...༼☯﹏☯༽

By tecsan [Ignore] 12,Jan,21 02:17 other posts 
Mayfield can do the same as silly Kaepernick...Let us see where that lands him...༼☯﹏☯༽

By phart [Ignore] 28,Dec,20 15:02 other posts 
If Kapernickle thinks I am listening,he is wrong,
If I wanted advice or ideas from someone who chases a ball,I would ask my dog!
By tecsan [Ignore] 29,Dec,20 00:03 other posts 

By tecsan [Ignore] 30,Nov,20 00:52 other posts 
See that fewer are kneeling at NFL games now...I would have simply told them, kneel you sit on the bench...༼☯﹏☯༽
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 30,Nov,20 10:24 other posts 
And they would have said, "sayanara baby, we are out of here. Let's see how many games you can play with only six guys on the field. Hope you've got enough cash to cover the absence of ticket buyers."
And all because some right wingers don't know how freedom of speech works
By phart [Ignore] 30,Nov,20 13:50 other posts 
When you are working,doing your job,you are not at liberty to "speak" your mind as freely as you are when off the job.
Some companys prevent folks from wearing a hat with a logo on it such as the Pepsi man wearing a Coke Hat.
Or a Biden Campaign worker wearing a Trump hat.
When on the foot ball feild, making millions of dollars playing for suckers that work for peanuts and blow it all to watch you squabble over a ball,you are not free to "speak" you are doing a job.Your team owner may respect the flag,so your action could be construded as representing your team,not your own views.So it shouldn't have been tolerated from the git go.
Now folks miss interpret the freedom of speach.
I guess it is ok for Biden to wear a red Maga hat now?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 30,Nov,20 14:46 other posts 
I still stand by my statement. This is not a fuddy duddy difference of opinions. I believe the players would strike
By phart [Ignore] 30,Nov,20 16:44 other posts 
Yep,and a lawyer probably has a loophole in the contract so the team owners can fire their butts to.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 30,Nov,20 16:50 other posts 
How would that help? Either way the owner would loose millions.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Nov,20 18:28 other posts 
It would open the door to new players to be hired for the team that appreciate the good job and good pay.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 30,Nov,20 20:40 other posts 
You are not much on football, are you.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Dec,20 08:36 other posts 
not much,ha,none at all on sports in general
All that effort could be doing something useful.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 01,Dec,20 08:59 other posts 
So you think that public entertainment is not useful? Putting aside the joy sports bring to the public. Do you have any idea how much money these sports bring to local (and even national) coffers?

Well. At least your way of thinking is consistent.
--------------------------------------- added after 45 minutes

BIDEN 2024
By tecsan [Ignore] 01,Dec,20 22:43 other posts 
He simply stated his opinion...Harris 2024...༼☯﹏☯༽
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 16,Dec,20 18:15 other posts 
And we are all entitled to our opinion no matter how dumb ass you sound expressing those opinions

By phart [Ignore] 12,Dec,20 09:25 other posts 
I don't watch the olympics but from what I glanced over yesterday,if you are a olympic person you can protest now during the games,boy that is real smart.Start a fucking war during a pole vault contest.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 16,Dec,20 18:11 other posts 
No, you dumb fuck. The war will start when we screw the females in the other team and they like it. Remember, we are the land of the black athlete. Black American males have bigger and better dicks.

By tecsan [Ignore] 13,Dec,20 03:05 other posts 
Glad to see not many in the NFL are following in kaepernick's BS...༼☯﹏☯༽
By phart [Ignore] 13,Dec,20 08:40 other posts 
All those players are not dumb.They know it is a time to bring the country together not further seperate.Biden will take over the seperation of country and freedom without the help of the atheletes.
By #623135 13,Dec,20 08:50
It's too cold hanging your junk outside your pants

By tecsan [Ignore] 30,Nov,20 23:48 other posts 
I tell everyone in the NFL to join kaepernick and kneel...See where it gets your ass...༼☯﹏☯༽
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 01,Dec,20 09:01 other posts 
It would get my ass into a good place. I would le be proud to have been the first one. Money, work. Those are not as important
--------------------------------------- added after 42 minutes

BIDEN 2024

By tecsan [Ignore] 30,Nov,20 23:28 other posts 
Also I would have told all of them to look at Kaepernick now...Want to join him...Maybe nike should have thought about that...༼☯﹏☯༽

By tecsan [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 23:39 other posts 
Stop with with the hundred year old crap...We respect and accept the national anthem and have for many years...No one questioned the validity of it til now...How ridiculous...༼☯﹏☯༽

By #592419 17,Nov,20 11:18
The media, social media, hollywood scumbags, FBI, CIA, ANTIFA, BLM , Rhino Fucktard Republicans, Democraps ,,,, no matter what you name them are all the same name of globalists attempting to overthrow the constitution of the United States through propaganda.
Trump knew this was going to happen and they took the bait. When the time is right operation "Release the Kraken" will be implemented where all of this will be exposed. The 80 million followers will be well educated and unite. Trump will overturn the phony election. If the certification board goes ahead and certifies the murderer lying diaper pooping Joe Biden Trumps lawyers will set them aside in the suit and press charges. You do not know what you are dealing with and neither does the deep state chronies.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 17,Nov,20 15:13 other posts 
You are really loosing your mind now. Pick up what's left of your brain, before you can't function anymore in real life.
By #592419 17,Nov,20 19:31
Based on your experience of forgetting to pick up your mind after it came shittin out ya ass I'll make sure I don't end up like you.
By #592419 18,Nov,20 00:18
On a more indepth scale I've noticed that the difference between Trump Supporters and Trump Haters.. First of all to liberals if it was a choice between Charles Mansion or Hitler vs Trump in an election the hard core Liberal would voter for the later because they hate Trump. This is personal and egoistic. It's not for what's good for the country just that they hate him is why they will vote for Hitler. Even if the constitution shows this in black and white they do not care. Anything to get him out. The law of the land is law and I do not know what can be so hard to figure out. If there is a law you want to change write your congressmen and ask him to bring it to the floor.. If voted yes it goes to senate then to the president.. Ironically, Trump suppers vote for Trump because they believe him. They love him because they know he is telling the truth. The main reason you do not see what I'm saying is that you cannot put the pieces together. History will show that everything I mentioned above actually connects to form one movement. But if you can only see one dimension then you can't see the real picture. If you truly don't understand then move outside the lines and see everything in its true appearance. The 80 million followers are quite intelligent. They have college degrees or higher and even the lower middle class don't have to figure it out because they can relate to trump and agree what the deep state has done to them for decades.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,Nov,20 06:27 other posts 
Trump lost! Get over it.

Don't you get it, the majority of people is against Trump and has been from his inauguration. Trumps approval rating has never even reached 50% and was at 35% in 2017. His disapproval rating has been above 50% almost constantly and topped 60% several times.

Some swing voters voted for Trump, because he promised great healthcare, higher wages and not to cut social security. He didn't deliver and turned out to be a standard Republican on policy. A big majority of people actually prefer progressive policies. Then COVID-19 came and Trump fucked up. That's why the swing voters are not making the same mistake again.

It's not difficult to understand. More people really hate Trump than there are people who like him. That's why Trump lost. It was absolutely clear that he would loose months and months before the election. That's why Trump invented the whole fraud scheme, months and months before the election. Because he is a big baby and because he is afraid all his crimes will catch up with him.
By #551147 18,Nov,20 06:47
Trump lost? 😳

By who's authority?

Cause YOURS damn sure don't mean shit!

Now, by who's authority? Show me the "official" proof...

As to the rest of that bullshit you typed out. You talk like a guy with a paper asshole.

Ok, I'll comment on one!

YOU SAID ➡️ "It was absolutely clear that he would loose months and months before the election."

"Clear" like they was going to sweep the House and Senate too? That clear?

Ok I lied, one more!

YOU SAID ➡️ "More people really hate Trump" Is that why his voter count increased exponentially from the first time?

No one's buying the crap YOU'RE selling, so I'm not sure why you insist on peddling it.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,Nov,20 07:20 other posts 
By who's authority? That's what you have elections for.

You think approval and disapproval ratings are bullshit or do you think the numbers were bullshit?

Biden under-performed a lot, but he still won by 5-6 million in the popular vote and he won the electoral college with 290 over 232. Hillary also had 323 electoral votes in 2016. That's how unpopular Trump is now; at the level of Hillary.

It's true that many people voted for Trump, but more voted for Biden. Turnout was massive, because it was the most polarized election ever.

It's not crap, it's data! Everyone outside of your stupid cult recognizes that.

Just saying my arguments are bullshit doesn't disclaim them, if you have no data or logic to give your points any substance.
--------------------------------------- added after 31 minutes

Fox News Poll:

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 32 minutes

Another Fox News poll:

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 32 minutes

Another Fox News poll:

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 33 minutes

Another Fox News poll:

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 33 minutes

All election exit polls from Fox News:

[deleted image]
By #551147 18,Nov,20 08:29
Unno, I thought YOU were a little swifter than that.

I SEE that you're NOT! My bad! 🙈 🙊 🙉

Show me in the United States CONSTITUTION where it gives any of them fucking people the AUTHORITY to call an election. I'll be waiting patiently...

In the mean time, let's just not believe our eyes like you and some other morons want.

[deleted image]
[deleted image]
[deleted image]

RIIIIGHT!
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

One more to grow on...

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 23 minutes

That was some HELLIFIED cheating!

I got hand it to them.

Only flaw in their plan, we aren't quite as stupid as they look.
By #592419 18,Nov,20 09:41
The certifiers of the election should they certify without investigation will end up in themselves being under investigation for fraud.. It should interest you that the company that certified the fraud Venezuela elections that Chavez cheated is the same one running this election. Now there is evidence with the Biden campaign, Venezuela and china. Numerous investigations to commence no matter who wins.
By #592419 18,Nov,20 09:46
Look up the company
Smartmatic
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,Nov,20 09:57 other posts 
By #592419 18,Nov,20 12:06
very good.. you're smarter than you look..
Yes, that's how it works.

You have no answer to the polls, except for some ignorant pictures.
You know big cities vote blue. Big cities have more people and therefore more electors. Land area can't vote. You are showing a picture of the outcome of the election with 290 for Biden over over 232 for Trump. That's how that works, so showing it doesn't say shit about the voters, just about your ignorance.

The elections are not a popularity contest. Trump is extremely popular with 30% of Americans. That's enough to fill a picture, congrats. Still, 50% to 60% dislike Trump and that's why they voted for Biden. I'm sure Trump would have won, if it wasn't for COVID-19 or if he had done a good job. The majority of people think he did a poor job, so they voted for the other guy. That's how democracy works.
By #592419 23,Nov,20 20:15
That first map you posted,, how much of that color is cheating?
By #592419 18,Nov,20 09:37
These polls are all fake. Do you really think trump supporters are as stupid as you? I stand by my previous statement of media, CIA ECT... You should try reading and putting jigsaw puzzles together. Apparently you were an underprivileged child.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,Nov,20 09:54 other posts 
Sure Fox News is the biggest FAKE NEWS in the US. But always in favor of the Republicans. So what's your point.
By #592419 18,Nov,20 11:34
Bullshit, Fox is leaning left. They've joined your fake news syndicate. You know what,, this is when the adults come swinging here.. No good for you.. Go back to spongebob. and the hair bear bunch.
By #592419 19,Nov,20 08:17
By who's authority? To me your just a fake making wanker that never got laid pretending to be smart...
By #592419 18,Nov,20 09:35
NOPE.. The race is not over. You haven't been following the headlines.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,Nov,20 09:56 other posts 
It is over and Biden is the winner.
What headlines could you have seen that say otherwise.

Still 290 vs 232!
By #551147 18,Nov,20 11:16
Here you go!

One last try to help keep you from being a complete sincere ignoramus.

If you don't understand it now, there's no help for you!

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 102 seconds

Last update is CLEARLY visible.

Now! Stick it in your pie hole.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,Nov,20 14:33 other posts 
So you don't count all the states that are contested by Trump. Biden won in those states with tens to hundreds of thousand of votes. All the claims of fraud have been slapped down by the judges so far, with no wins for the Trump team at all yet. Some recounts are happening, but they will just turn out the same result.

With all those contested states Biden won, Trump still has only 5 points lead. You think the judges will flip all those states Biden won with big leads, while he hasn't succeeded in showing any fraud at all yet? That's delusional.
By #592419 18,Nov,20 12:07
stupid one.. Are you a dense bitch or just so fucked up you don't know anything.. here,, one more time.. real slower........ Media outlets do NOT certify the winner.. What the fuck is wrong with you?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,Nov,20 14:57 other posts 
Oh really, what happened with the Bush election? Bush won, because the media declared him the winner in Florida.
Off course the media doesn't have an official ruling, that's up to the states electors, isn't it. If you think not, than explain it to me.

In any case, the Supreme Court cannot name the winner of an election. All legal challenges to the legitimacy of the mail-in ballots must first start at the state level. The Supreme Court is the final appeals court but it chooses which cases it will hear. If the court turns down a case or there is a tie on the decision the lower court's ruling stands.

If none of the candidates wins 270 electoral votes, the House of Representatives would decide who wins. It would be interesting to find out whether the House, with a Democratic majority, believes Trumps unsubstantiated claims of major election fraud and would decide he wins.
By #592419 18,Nov,20 15:08
WRONG... He won because the supreme court ruled. The media has nothing to do with who wins the election.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,Nov,20 16:46 other posts 
The Supreme Court ruled that the Florida Supreme Court's decision, calling for a statewide recount, violated the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment.
They didn't decide Bush won.

So, Trump can only win when the courts (supreme or lower) decide that Trumps claim of fraud are valid.

"Trump has shown nothing like systemic fraud in any of the lawsuits, 17 and counting, that his campaign and allies have filed since Election Day." "His campaign lost in courts in Michigan and Pennsylvania and dropped a challenge in Arizona. On Monday, four cases in those two states and also Georgia and Wisconsin, all brought by the conservative lawyer James Bopp on behalf of Trump voters, were also dropped."

You cannot take lawsuits to the supreme court, after you've dropped them. I hope you know that.
By #592419 18,Nov,20 16:50
So which is the apple and which is the orange? Gore lost because he didn't even campaign in his own state of TN.. If he had then Florida would not have been an issue. Gore lost..
You've got sworn affidavits from 1000's of people under the penalty of perjury. How are you going to spin your lies with that???
Trump was in the homestretch of the election with a clear path to victory in WI, NC, MI, GA.. That's the reason they called time out. Who the fuck has the right to do that? They called "time out" so they can flood the booths with illegal votes.. This is the orange. Oh and by the way this time there is ample evidence which your fucking media said there was none. Who the fuck are they to say there is no evidence? Its like me telling the doctor there is no evidence and to get over the fact that my mother has no cancer.. Who is qualified. There is evidence and the country is coming down with the deep state.
Who appointed them detectives? They are just TV propagandists that have lied their entire career for the left. The election board chooses. I hope they do. Because if they do certify because of the abundance of evidence they have it would only mean jail for them.... Biden is a fugitive fighting restraining orders from Ukraine for multiple felony counts of money laundering and selling out secrets with evidence. This is the least of his problems..
Don't worry my dear. This will be all over soon
For 4 years they have slandered this president. When this is said and done every single person is going to be exposed including the Clintons and Biden who is guilty of drug money laundering and child sex trafficking's while selling classified documents to enemy countries. This is nothing. The grand knock out blow from trump is coming..
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 19,Nov,20 06:24 other posts 
How do you get from 234 pages to 1000's of people?
As for now, none of those claims have been shown to contain evidence of voter fraud. In one state there were 592 disputed ballots. They did not show there was any fraud involved and it's not enough to flip the vote.

It's just kabuki theater to make you distrust this election and elections in general. Or how do you explain that Trump knew months before that Democrats were planning fraud?

I agree the should get to the bottom of this, but all legal ballots should be counted. If the judges finally rule that there was no fraud or after any fraudulent ballots have been discarded Joe Biden is still the winner,
it is over with.
By #592419 19,Nov,20 08:13
YOU SAY ALL LEGAL BALLOTS TO BE COUNTED. who are you to say there is no fraud when you are just someone on here that plays with your clit on a fake sex site. you have no access to legal process on this matter at all.. this is your ignorant stupidity.. Until you can speak straight up with me I'm done on this with you. meantime the process continues with valididy.
By #592419 19,Nov,20 08:19
By who's authority? To me your just a fake making wanker that never got laid pretending to be smart...Foxx News got it wrong. That's wny CNN's ratings although very low actually had higher ratings because everyone left that network...
My suggestion to you is when you jerk off so much to use more lube.. That fucking thing is bound to fall off..
By Strongmember# [Ignore] 23,Nov,20 07:46 other posts 
I'd take Trump out of those 3.. but you did nail it on the similar defining characteristic of the trio. They have all been charlatans with very effective persuasive methods for creating believers, not just followers.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10  

Show It Off