She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Trump/Pence or Biden/Harris...Which do you feel will prevail???

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #6

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#55

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 03:45  other posts
Trump has been somewhat erratic at times...But look at Creepy sleepy uncle joe...Pence pretty clean, but not totally...Harris, now I wonder like I do with uncle joe...??? (I agree it is about 50/50 with the flaws concerning both parties)...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment       Rating: -3  

Comments:
By #709631 05,Feb,24 00:46
We are going to make America safe again.
We are going to make America Smart again.
We are going to make America healthy again.
Ane we are going to make America Great again
Thank you. Thank you very much..
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 05,Feb,24 03:00 other posts 
HOW?
By #709631 05,Feb,24 05:39
By draining the swamp and being more independent of fuel and resources, ending wars where Biden wants to destroy. Educating us and with using our resources independently including fuel inflation becomes diluted. Closing the border. Only letting people in the country that are legal.

By #709631 05,Feb,24 03:57
I suppose I was a surprise for everyone when I introduced myself to the forum. I'm telling you the truth that I have come into chat forum for peace, love, teaching and best of all a way for us not only to get along with republicans but for democrats as well.

I'm writing here now to explain why Trump ran for president in 2016. Few people know this but I will share this with you. I hate the Bush's. They are the worst to be president because nazi'ism ran prevelent throughout their history. They hate most races. Bush senior was a **** that tortured children with cattle prods, one sick puppy. When you torture children that are pure and only want to be loved is the worst of evil you can to. So the border was opened even back then when poor mothers that had no money to feed their children forced to sell them to brothels. If you've heard of Pizza-gate? **** express, What about Bohemian Grove. You should look these terms for educational purposes.

I hated Bush jr because we were doing fine especially after the Reagan administration bolstered our economy after the disasterous Jimmy Carter years that in 1980 only won Massassachuttes. Every other state turned red. Regan and Bush did not get along. When Bush ran for president in 1988 people were skeptical and after the economy collapsed under him we were laid offlfor what they say as being in war. from our jobs because after 9-11 collapsed we have to suffer more. I've been hurt all 2 times. All republican after Reagan. Then in 2009 Obama cones in. I'm so tired of bush the nazi I voted democrat. He got elected and I've written to him a few times and he has returned my letters 3 times.UNTIL I wrote a letter to him regarding the Iran Deal..How can you give Iran close to a trillion dollars, life sanctions so they can build up their nuclear arsenol/ The terror tunnels were manufactioned by american taxpayers. we sent money to them for food, shilter and for good schools. They then behind ameica's backs use all those tunnels to store weapons and buy weapons from russia and china. Pelestine is a terror camp. The largest in the world, not many believed this until the IDF proved this money was used ofr.. Giving the top sponsor of terror, IRAN. I wrote to Obama , got no replies..l Trump gave an interview with his words saying this is terrible for Israel. Just a few days later he comes down the escalater announcing he is running for president.. Trump who is not a jew, no knowledge of judaism gets his heart broken.. Trump did endorce candidates before just like he did for bush felt that nobody was doing for him on what they promised to do. Protect americans from opened borders. They lied to him so coupled with Israel being into his heart he was going to do ways here with the construction of key stone pipepine. Terrorizing say to them if you threaten us we will destroy you.i he closed the Iran Deal. Got rid of nafta. Took away funding for the UN. A big difference here was that he made every promise stick.The only thing he faied was getting rid of obamacare was john mccain who hate trump. The one trump endorsed then turns his back on him. One big lying stealing crook. Most republicans are. Very few I trust. No democrate I trust.
Trump has never lied to the american people yet he is persecuted by his political opponents. He even won 2020 election but they had to cheat then cover it up,,, no investigations.
Trump could have not run for president. His life was on easy street so why did he go through so much torment by the deep state? I's the right thing to do even if means the lobbyists are the ones running the country, especially the backs but this tooic will be covered in another esay.

He inspired my me then he said close the border to keep terrorists out of our country, drug and child sex slavory across the border. He said all this. Look at it now during a time of a murdering senile old fart that doesn't know what state he is in and can't find his way off the stage.. A ****. A liar, a murderer. with so much more..Why vote for him? They hate trump...no other reason.
By tecsan [Ignore] 05,Feb,24 04:49 other posts 
Nice. Get with me some time and I will help you clear much of that up.

By #709631 05,Feb,24 00:48

By tecsan [Ignore] 04,Feb,24 06:01 other posts 
Leave it to Texas to have to defend the border and try and protect the US. Guess others may follow but doubt it. Probably afraid of joey.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Feb,24 09:37 other posts 
You know Texas could sell hunting licenses I know i would buy one every respected republican would love a drug cartel head mounted above his fireplace
By phart [Ignore] 04,Feb,24 12:01 other posts 
It is odd that our government doeen't mind bombing terrorist in the middle east but GOD forbid we bomb the terrorist down south. We should track,and eliminate each and every drug cartel member we can find.
As it is going now, they are equipped as well as most country's armys and are a viable threat to not only health and well being of our people individually but also a threat to us as a nation.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Feb,24 15:36 other posts 
We better run it by cat and anal licker first they want to single handedly save the world

By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 03,Feb,24 16:49 other posts 
Trump_Supporter_2, why would I need to relearn what I already know? You say, “looking up definitions in the dictionary or bible is not learning.” The last time I checked, if you don’t know what a word means and want to, then you look it up in a dictionary and LEARN the definition of that word. The Bible, a book written by men and very old does not lend itself to modern times.
The DICTIONARY defines Logic as reasoning conducted or assessed according to strict principles of validity. In other words, as they say in computer science, “Garbage in, garbage out.”. To get that validity, one must research and learn what is real about a subject and what it’s not. Anything else about the development of intuition of understanding or being true or the reality, is a whole bunch of words that have no useful purpose in this chat. The reality is you like Trump and Ananas and I don’t. Ananas has his reasons and I have mine. We differ only from where we look at this. He’s not an American and I am. That’s it. Our conclusions about Trump are the same.
This brings us to the real reason we are posting here, Trump and, indirectly, to Biden.
I favor Biden much more than Trump to be my next President. I favor ANYONE more than Trump to be my next President. My reasons are personal.
1) He’s a person who dislikes, despises, or is strongly prejudiced against women. In other words, he’s a misogynist. That’s important to
me
2) He’s a convicted embezzler.
3) His level of education is subpar and a danger to the safety of our country and to the people. Example: shoot bleach into veins to cure
Covid.
4) He added 8 TRILLION DOLLARS to the National Debt by lowering taxes to the rich and corporations.
5) He’s a rapist.
6) He’s a racist
7) He disrespected American POW’s.
8 )He continually praises Hitler, Capone, and other despots.
9) He is NOT a successful businessman.
10) He cheated on his wife while she was pregnant with Baron.
11) He was caught in so many lies (over 200) that no one believes anything he says.
12) He has been indicated in over 94 crimes.
13) He stole top secret documents
14) He’s on trial for aiding and abetting an insurrection.
15) He made fun of a disabled person
16) He made fun of a couple who lost their son in war.

I’m sure I could go on and on, but, this is enough. And guess what Trump_supporter_2? I didn’t have to go to Google or an encyclopedia or to ANY news source. I lived it. I was a witness to all this. So, what lies should I listen to and from whom to make me change my mind? And don’t throw the price of gas or food at me. The Clown could do better and in many respects he’s responsible for it, but, the economy is better today than when he was President.
I think I’m using LOGIC to come to this LOGICAL conclusion.
By #709631 03,Feb,24 21:12
No convictions. Nothing. so far up to this point from 2015 the only thing I've seen is slander.
Because you are ANTI-constitution its guilty before innocence. But the rule says its the opposite so how can you say you follow the constitution if you don't?
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 03,Feb,24 21:46 other posts 
No convictions yet on his criminal indictments. You are right. He's innocent until proven guilty, but, are you saying that every person that is charged with a crime is slandered? Quite a concept.
Now, see? You are slandering me by saying I'm anti-Constitution. You are calling me a traitor. That's not how to argue.
If your neighbor is charged with mur.der and, somehow, he gets bail, would you let him babysit your kids? I doubt it
By #709631 03,Feb,24 22:43
anyone that is charged with a crime with the one charging knows he is innocent is committing Slander.

It's ok to suspect with reasonable suspicion to investigate the matter but until he is convicted he is not guilty.

In this case they know he is innocent but it is the only way the democrats or rhino republicans can challenge him politically. However if you demean a persons character or unlawfully charge with a crime knowing he is innocent it is known as slander.. You can't just go charging someone with crimes just because you don't like them.

For example. Adam Schiff knew trump was innocent with the phone call. They had the audio clip, but he charged trump of treason or violating oath of office. He therefore is falsely accused and should be sued and prosecuted.

I thought you knew this. Oh that's right,, its in the constitution so you wouldn't know that..
By #709631 03,Feb,24 23:38
I can't prove you are a traitor. If I could it wouldn't make any difference to me. You are an adult , right? You make your choices. If you are a traitor it is not up to me to pass judgement. It would be law enforcement that passes judgement.
You are putting words in my mouth, you are. Every single word I write here in forum is exactly what I mean. All liberals go scattering when you say one thing but they take it as another thing. Are you guilty of anything CAT? No? then you have nothing to worry about then.

I told you about killing babies after they are born, you said no.. I stand by it because I am telling the truth. You don't want to believe me because you think I am lying to you. So then you are calling me a liar. I'm lying? Check out on the web in Virginia passed a bill after the baby is born, make the baby comfortable, then go to the mother and ask her if she wants it terminated.... If you don't and just say no no no, then you know the truth.

Do I take that personally? Why should I. I have no emotions whether you like me or not. You don't? then you don't.. let it be written... I'm not here to gain popularity, Nothing. Most are fake here anyway. It doesn't make any difference. BuW what I've told you is the truth. you say its not true then you call me a liar.

Understand the Constitution and the bill or rights before you pass judgements, its not only unfair but shows poor character.

Why am I in the 6% of the country that is fighting for?? Freedom its the right thing to do. Not to gain votes or follow the leader pretending to be someone I am not. I speak the truth. The strength of a nation is based on truth and honor. How a country behaves with character or not is based on the worst of circumstances. The media is guilty of slander because they know he is not guilty. Biden administration tells the media what to say. All of them uses the same words.. This is not coincedence. They tell them what to lie about,, including FoXX news. The only way to find out the truth is searching from within yourself, not by words of liars. NOT by saying well everyone else is saying it. I read your letters and its the same thing as every single liberal says. like a robot.

I can't say you are stupid, not at all. I have no jurisdiction. Three is good in everyone. The way you write shows some form of educational level. Yes. What makes us different is with you, you listen to the media, you see how much they hate this man, you see how every single democrat attacks him over and over again and you buy it. With me I use reason, critical thinking and looking at someone in the eye when I am watching them speak. It's hard to pick it up the first time or the 2nd.. I am empathic so therefore I'm intuitive. I can pick up on a conversation with someone without saying a word or hearing one. I know truth when I see it. 2016 my family said I was a traitor voting for donald trump.. That was 8 years ago. So far up to this point I have been right every single time. He didn't collude with Russia. He wasn't a racist.. Never ever. NOT GUILTY.. For people to attack others with this level is the lowest form of humanity.. Ignorance is what destroys, not searching for the truth.
By #709631 04,Feb,24 00:34
Every single word I say is what its true meaning of what I am asserting. The true definition of a country is family. We are the same. We can only succeed by loving and working with each other through our compassions.

Just as a country is to family, it is what it stands for. United States of America our goal? Truth, Justice and even if it involves a single human being. This is what America stands for.

We are to grow as a nation not by what the government tells us what to do or not. Our people are what this nation stands for. 340 million souls forming one heart. Truth, Love and the compassion. To be the best we can be and to share our love and knowledge for everyone that honors our constitution. Under God, indivisible with liberty and justice for all.. Period.

To understand ourselves so that we know how we fit in this beautiful place called United States of America is to create one perfect utopia. We are not perfect for sure. We've bumbled over and over again. In order to create this beautiful utopia is to practice democracy the road for perfect harmony. The road to Utopia. To be proud and to teach morals and ethics with each other. To love our children. Teach teach teach.. Anything else is one big fat Zero. Nothing.

By #681164 03,Feb,24 15:13
Am I the only one that feels that politics in the last 23 yrs took a dive into the shitter? And no, I’m not blaming one party or another. I’m blaming ALL politicians.

By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Feb,24 22:28 other posts 
I heard a great line today regarding the US retaliatory strikes in the Middle East.

“Diplomacy is something you do not just with your friends, you have to do it with your adversaries too.”

By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Jan,24 21:05 other posts 
Will Donald Trump shut up about E Jean Carroll after being forced to pay her $83.3 million? I seriously doubt it; he just can’t control his mouth.
By tecsan [Ignore] 27,Jan,24 00:45 other posts 
I hope he will not. I hope he appeals (which is a no brainer) and wins, I think he will. The idiots need to not get their feathers ruffled over free speech. NY courts are a fucking joke.
By kebmo [Ignore] 27,Jan,24 01:17 other posts 
Defamation of character and free speech are too very different things and that is exactly why he has to pony up $83.3 million.
As an aside, before any appeals can begin he has to provide this $83.3 million to the court which will hold it in trust and when all is said and done the court will give it to the winner of the case. The court is currently holding the $5 million from the original judgement while the appeals go through the courts.

If you Google defamation of character you will understand the technicalities of this case a little more. As the court has determined, this is not a free speech issue. Now he can appeal that all the way to the Supreme Court, if they choose to hear it.

Here’s my big question… what happens if the 80 year old E Jean Carroll dies and can’t testify at an appeal?
By tecsan [Ignore] 27,Jan,24 01:54 other posts 
I understand without the help of google which you obviously used. 83.3 million is just pocket change to him, so what exactly is the point you are trying to make.
By kebmo [Ignore] 27,Jan,24 01:57 other posts 
I think I did an excellent job of articulating my thoughts. Perhaps you need to read my post again.
By tecsan [Ignore] 27,Jan,24 01:58 other posts 
Do not think so. Again your point is? To your question about if she dies then I would think her written statement, testimony and any depositions given by her would suffice. Now go back to the libtard soapbox and ponder on it.
By kebmo [Ignore] 27,Jan,24 02:19 other posts 
See, the only reason you answered my question was because, as I instructed you to do, you went back and reread my comment. Your answer to my question about the possibility of her death is very feasible. Thank you.

Now where did I leave my soapbox?
By tecsan [Ignore] 27,Jan,24 05:26 other posts 
I have no idea where your soapbox is, but I have my suspicions though and do not think you want to hear them. Now can you please stop with the playground bullshit. You responded to me so I could say the same. Please grow up.
By kebmo [Ignore] 27,Jan,24 05:36 other posts 
Well, had you known the difference between free speech and defamation of character we wouldn’t be here now would we?
What we witnessed today was $83 million worth of “ruffled feathers”.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 27,Jan,24 11:34 other posts 
Kebmo, I may be wrong, but, that money legally belongs to her. Any appeal has to be due to an irregularity in the process of the trial itself. I doubt any appeal court would find that to be the case.
The age of both Carroll and Trump almost assures that the actual money movement will happen after both are dead.
By kebmo [Ignore] 27,Jan,24 14:21 other posts 
His kids must be pissed off that he’s blowing their inheritance!
By tecsan [Ignore] 28,Jan,24 02:17 other posts 
Just remember the 83+ millions was in itself frivolous. She never asked for that much and does not deserve it period. The Americans can see this for what it is. I would vote for him no matter what the libtards convict him of. Hell, I know I could not get a fair trial in the libtard cities if they knew I was republican. I do believe the libtards are even turning their backs on joey b. Maybe you should look at van jones's advice for dementia joey (basically he said joey should stay out of sight). Do not take my word for it and look it up.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Jan,24 15:43 other posts 
liberal Trump hating ,free speech hating jury ,plain and simple.
If this is the precedent set for speech, everyone could sue everyone for saying something.
There needs to be at least a pause to these kinds of lawsuits. Freedom of speech is a right we have as Americans.
By kebmo [Ignore] 27,Jan,24 16:32 other posts 
Phart, please define defamation of character.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

only registered users can see external links

Never mind I got it for you. Please read this.
By tecsan [Ignore] 29,Jan,24 04:39 other posts 
By that I could sue many here kebmo. Think definitions are made so people can apply some common sense. We know libs are lacking in that department.
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Jan,24 05:12 other posts 
Well saying that you can sue people here for defamation is not a factual statement tecsan. If I said “Hey CAT tecsan gives everybody free burgers at work when his boss isn’t around” that means nothing because when you’re on this site you are anonymous so it might hurt your tender little feelings when you’re on this site but it wouldn’t affect your real life.
However, if I went to your real life employer (I’m guessing he would be an A&W manager) and told him that you were giving free burgers to all your friends when he isn’t there that would be slanderous because it affects your real life by jeopardizing your job that I assume you’ve had for 15 years. Any further questions?
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 01,Feb,24 14:52 other posts 
Does he now!!! Hmmmmm, to the Bastille with him.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 27,Jan,24 11:29 other posts 
Tecsan, the other side of being a ra.pe victim is being the victim of someone calling you a rapist. If you are called a rapist, would you call it free speech? This lady was raped by Trump. On top of that, your idiot NON-PRESIDENT kept defaming her. Are you seriously on his side?
Why do you think Trump would win the appeal?
He was already found liable for sexual assault.
Everyone in the world saw him slander E. Jean Carroll.
There are no legal reasons to get him off the hook.
Defamation is not protected by free speech laws.
The law is what it is, not what you want it to be.
By #709631 28,Jan,24 01:13
Who cares. it's just acting to invoke propaganda to try and demean him.. The American people are starting to get it now..
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 29,Jan,24 04:50 other posts 
One word: denial

In any case; welcome!
I look forward to discussing an unapologetic Trump supporter.
You are very interesting to me. I don't understand why you exist, ...still.

Trump is on tape bragging about grabbing women by the pussy.
He did just that, to E. Jean Carroll. What a surprise!
This women didn't let him. Is that her crime?
By #709631 29,Jan,24 14:21
ok and? If you are gay you talk about men's penises. Straight you talk about woman's genitals. What makes it different from you? Or anyone. Is that a measure of someone's character? Melonia married him because she loves him.
What difference does it make.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Jan,24 03:47 other posts 
He was bragging that he can just grab any random woman by the pussy
and they let him, because he's rich. That's very specific for him.
There are lots of rich straight men, but he's the only one who is recorded
saying that.

There is also a recording of Trump saying he could go into the dressing rooms of beauty pageants, because as the owner he's allowed to inspect them. That's bullshit of course, the owner of a beauty pageants doesn't have the right to inspect his contenders while they're naked. Many women have confirmed him doing that and feeling creeped out at the time. Significant fact; they were all MINORS!

It might very well be, that any straight man fantasizes about this. I would very much enjoy being allowed into the dressing room where models are changing clothes or being allowed to grab the pussy of random women that I feel attracted to.
But, I've never DONE THAT and I wouldn't say I did, certainly not to a journalist.
Have you ever told anyone you DO these things?

If so, if the subjects you fantasize about are minors, then you are a pe.dophile.
And if they are adults, grabbing random women by the pussy is still sexual assault.
Trump didn't say he fantasized about it, he said HE DID IT.
Being rich, doesn't make it legal or acceptable. Or do you think it does?

Trump is a sex offender, plain and simple.
And yes, that is a measure of his character.
By #709631 30,Jan,24 14:31
Like i said earlier about grabbing of the pussy. There is no foul or crime here. It was hot-miked by NBC that happened over 20 years ago... The fake news industrial complex takes weak minded people and diverts what has happened, what is happening now blaming their political adversaries while committing the same acts or worse. I will not retract this statement becuase I know it to be true.

So what,, Joe Biden is a **** and if this is the worst thing the media can say on trump is diversions They take a fact and distort. And to be honest , totally honest who the fuck cares. You are not of this country but I have seen differences in policy for the good as well as the bad.

HOw many times you gonna talk about a woman's pussy?? Sounds like to me you envy this type of behavior and can't have any for yourself.. Stop talking like a parrot..

Trump is not a sex offender. Don't start acting stupid now. We started off fine. He is not a sex offender because he wasn't formally charged or prosecuted. Surely if he is guilty it would follow through with Justice. Nothing he has done has broken the law because there is no formal charges. I call it lies.. There are 2 possibilities here. You have overlooked the truth by accident or you know the truth and you let your egoism speak for the facts.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 02,Feb,24 05:17 other posts 
Trump was already found liable for sexual abuse. That's no foul or crime?

If Republicans find any real evidence on Joe Biden, I would be the first to want him indicted. I've seen everything that was claimed of Hunter Biden and I've seen the evidence. I'm not saying that Hunter's art selling for a lot of money isn't suspicious, but I've seen nothing stick to Joe Biden.

I have a girlfriend, thank you. The behavior is disrespectful toward women
and in fact against the law.

Trump was not charged or prosecuted by a criminal court, that's true, because the statute of limitations for felony sexual assault is between 3 and 10 years.
Trump was sued and found liable in a civil court for sexual assault.
Isn't that being 'formally charged' to you?
If it was Biden, you would think so. Know about any 'formal charges' of him?

Trump is most definitely INDICTED in criminal courts too. Two indictments
are on state charges (one in New York and one in Georgia) and two indictments (as well as one superseding indictment) are on federal charges.
These indictments amount to a total of 91 felony charges.
That's 91 times 'formally charged'! Did you overlook that truth?

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 24,Jan,24 04:17 other posts 
If you think 55% of the votes for Trump in the New Hampshire Republican Primary Election is a good result for him, think again;
43% of the most engaged Republicans said: "Anyone but you!",
to the candidate who is treated like the incumbent, doesn't even debate
and expects all other candidates to kiss his ring. (the sphincter is ring shaped)

What percentage of his base will keep saying "Anyone but you!" in November?

By phart [Ignore] 24,Jan,24 09:31 other posts 
You can graduate college with a C average and get a job right along with the guys that got a A.

Trump can become the candidate with 55%. so the 43% really don't matter.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 24,Jan,24 10:22 other posts 
It does matter for Republican voters, because you are either in the Trump cult or you are not. That 43% shows how many of the most engaged Republican voters, the people who show up for primaries, which is about half your electorate, is not in your cult.
Listen to that women, starting at 5:52, and tell me that's she's going to vote for Trump, when he's the candidate.

Exit polls showed that 33% of the Haley voters actually liked her,
39% of her voters, voted for her, because they dislike Trump.
I'm sure some of them will still vote for Trump, but it shows he has a big problem.

Trump is a candidate with 91 indictments against him,
of which most he's losing the arguments and appeals in.
Judge Cannon is doing her best to obstruct and delay,
but she is losing a lot too and stepping over the line a lot.
Cannon is very close to disqualifying herself. Then Trump is a goner.

His fraud case also just took a bad turn. In a very similar case, involving 'pharma bro' Martin Shkreli, the Second Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that a lifetime ban and a
$ 60 million fine, that executive law section 63.12, the same one that applies to Trump,
is appropriate. That is precedent against Trump now.
He is facing a lifetime ban for doing business in New York and a $ 370 million fine.
He has assets that he can sell, but the ban will ruin the Trump Organization.
Will any of his wealthy buddies still help him, if he's broke?
By tecsan [Ignore] 24,Jan,24 23:27 other posts 
Not to mention the cheating democrats that voted for haley. Yes democrats switched in October. Now rachel maddow can go fuck herself, fucking lying bitch.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 25,Jan,24 14:23 other posts 
Another dumb conspiracy theory. Did your media tell you or did you make it up yourself?
Democrats would be stupid to vote for Haley, because she has more of a chance to win from Biden than Trump, especially when Trump goes to prison.
By kebmo [Ignore] 25,Jan,24 14:33 other posts 
If any Democrats voted for Haley they are not cheating. That was within the rules of the game and everybody knows it.
By #709631 28,Jan,24 19:38
They aren't voting for nicki haley.. They are voting to not have Trump.. Highly uncharacteristic.. Nicki haley is another rhino that works for the democrats and lies.. Just like mitt romney. He's going to get the nomination no matter what they throw at him and will be the next sitting president.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Jan,24 06:42 other posts 
Nicky Haley is a fascist too, just one who is a bit smarter to not advertise it.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 27,Jan,24 11:40 other posts 
We want Trump to be the Repuckers candidate. That obnoxious piece of 💩 will assure more people come out to vote AGAINST HIM than Nikki Haley would.
Tecsan, if he gets to run and he loses, will your party say the election was stolen again?
By kebmo [Ignore] 27,Jan,24 14:17 other posts 
Cat, I can only assume that you just asked a rhetorical question.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 28,Jan,24 08:29 other posts 
By phart [Ignore] 28,Jan,24 20:32 other posts 
If there is reports on the news of ballots being dumped in landfills and votes being harvested and piled up in the back seats of cars and ballots coming in suitcases and slid out of from under tables by mother daughter teams, probably so.
Oh you did read about the voting machines were found to be easy to hack?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 29,Jan,24 06:09 other posts 
Reports? You mean Trump making up shit?
He got 60 court cases to prove any of it, and failed.

That mother/daughter team was investigated incredibly thoroughly.
They followed every official procedure. The ballots were placed in the exact location where they were told to put them, before they would leave. They were just not allowed to leave that day and told to work much longer, so they picked up the boxes again and continued counting. They were singled out as victims of your presidents horrible lies, because they are black and your side are horrible racists; easy targets.

What voting machines? Only one state did paperless voting: Louisiana, which Trump won. All the states that Trump contested recounted their votes, by hand, one, two or even three times. No recounts uncovered any inconsistencies.

The election fraud is a lie. It was a conspiracy by Trump and his allies, to overturn the election. He did the FRAUD, because he had FAKE ELECTORS standing by to illegally vote for him. That's the biggest case of election fraud ever, in the US.
AND THERE IS MASSIVE PILES OF EVIDENCE CORROBORATING THIS.

Trump has no defense against it, he is just obstructing and delaying.
His plan is to delay it, until he can pardon himself of that crime.
And he is asking for the Supreme Court to claim he has total immunity,
which would be an absolute disgrace to The Constitution.
Does that sound like a man who is trying to prove his innocence?

The only thing you are doing is priming yourself for the next election fraud claims.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Jan,24 10:25 other posts 
All you are trying to do is hypnotize people into thinking all will be honest so when fraud happens. we won't see it. I actually got a message the other day that the county is looking for folks to work the polling stations, I am thinking of looking into what is required. I am concerned about 12 hours of standing up,i have health issues that might prevent that. if I can sit,I should be able to meet the other requirements.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 29,Jan,24 13:20 other posts 
You didn't see anything, you just believed Trump's nonsense claims.

I'm sure the polling stations might have a job for you where you can sit.
They need lots of help, because Trump's treats has scared away lots of people.
You will see that the process is designed so you cannot do fraud,
even if you wanted to, unless you want to go to prison for a long time.
It is why so many Republicans, who were involved in the process,
came out to refute Trump's claim. Just like Raffensperger, during his
'perfect' phone call, to ask him to 'find' 11,780 votes.
Imagine if you had a recording of Biden asking that....

It would be good for you to see for yourself.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Jan,24 22:02 other posts 
You didn't go to the link I posted above did you? a simple Bic pen can hack a voting machine? I would not be able to look directly into voting booths as that would invade peoples privacy would it not?
But at least here ,we use paper and ink pen.and a machine scans it ,counts and displays the added vote on the total count.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Jan,24 04:04 other posts 
No, I didn't because I've already heard lots of the claims about fraud
during the election. They all turned out to be trash. Three years after the fact,
no real evidence of fraud can come up anymore. If this was real, I would have heard about it.

However, I checked your link now, and this was the result:
"Our apologies, unfortunately our website is currently unavailable in most European countries due to GDPR rules."

I looked into what GDPR rules are:
EU General Data Protection Regulation.
Personal data must be:
Processed lawfully, fairly and transparently.
Collected only for specific legitimate purposes.
Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary.
Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
Stored only as long as is necessary.
Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security.

Never before, have I found an American news website that showed this.

Conclusion: your website doesn't follow the ethics rules of journalism, that we hold in the EU. Maybe it's just a tiny thing, maybe this site is pure fake news.
That's strange, if you want to show me some legitimate evidence of wrongdoing in elections. However, if it's real, there must be lots of credible news outlets reporting on this.
By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Jan,24 04:55 other posts 
AKA bullshit.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Jan,24 06:24 other posts 
Well, I try to keep an open mind, the option to be surprised.

Maybe they found a recording of Biden asking to 'find' 11,780 votes.

By the way; that perfect call is only 0.001% of the evidence of Trump's intent.
For the piles of evidence on the whole plot to overturn the election, read this:
Search 'fake' and find about all the preparation that went in.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jan,24 07:44 other posts 
KInda strange if you google "voting machine hacked in court room,".
alot comes up. It could be that europe's news is edited to keep you folks from hearing alternative view points.I mean censored.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Jan,24 08:18 other posts 
We have been voting with red pencil on paper ballots since 2009,
because our representatives were listening to the people, who were
doubting the security of voting machines. It's never 100% secure.
Neither are paper ballots, but people trust them more.

If I Google your 'voting machine hacked in court room',
I get lots of articles, with perspectives from left to right.

It is irrelevant, because the US also uses paper ballots (except Louisiana).

That particular news article might be 100% objective.
The news outlet itself has been deemed untrustworthy, apparently.
That must mean they are very untrustworthy, because I've seen
no other websites blocked in that way. Not even Breitbart 'News'.
Alternative view points are not censored. Not even intentional fake news.
They must have been really abhorrent to get blocked like that.

I saw your reaction coming from miles away. Your president has introduced the term 'fake news' and wants to block every outlet that dares to criticize him.
I have never heard you about the Al Jazeera English's online live stream and their programs, which were blocked in the United States. Or about RT (Russia Today) that was provided by American citizens for American citizens on American soil, and has never been involved in any lawsuit against them for spreading lies or defamation. Maybe you don't support their censorship,
but you support the party that does. So how about you allowing alternative view points. Al Jazeera and RT have never been found to disregard ethics rules of journalism, they were just providing an alternative view point; all the evil shit that the US is doing all over the world.

Here is an article about why some American news outlets were blocked.
It's actually often not because of what they report,
but often because they violate our privacy rules.
We don't want our personal data to be up for grabs.
By tecsan [Ignore] 31,Jan,24 01:51 other posts 
It is clear that you are right about fake news and ethic rules when it comes to BS on cnn & msdnc. They do not believe in free speech either, except when it comes to riots, looting, robbery and defending yourself.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 31,Jan,24 02:48 other posts 
What are you even saying? CNN & MSNBC aren't blocked for ethics violations. Neither are all the major right-wing networks. All your biassed propaganda is free for all. I actually don't know if there are networks being blocked purely for lying too much. As long as we still get Newsmax, OAN and Breitbart, basically every form of dishonesty is allowed. It must be only the privacy aspect that they care about then.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 01,Feb,24 14:49 other posts 
And, yet, none of those things happened or, if they did, did not come close to affect the election results of one county, let alone a state or the nation. That’s poor loser talk

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#55

Show It Off