Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Trump/Pence or Biden/Harris...Which do you feel will prevail???

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#55

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 09,Sep,20 03:45  other posts
Trump has been somewhat erratic at times...But look at Creepy sleepy uncle joe...Pence pretty clean, but not totally...Harris, now I wonder like I do with uncle joe...??? (I agree it is about 50/50 with the flaws concerning both parties)...༼☯﹏☯༽

New Comment       Rating: -3  

Comments:
By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Mar,24 04:16 other posts 
“‘Are you creating more terrorists than you are killing by this action.’
Donald Rumsfeld said that in the context of the Iraq war but now it applies to Israel.”

-Fareed Zakaria
By phart [Ignore] 29,Mar,24 14:50 other posts 
doing nothing,allows the terrorist already here to mature and do harm.
There is no right answer. just kill until the other side stops killing.
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Mar,24 15:30 other posts 
Unfortunately that won’t happen in our lifetime. And I’m pretty sure that we will not see peace in the Middle East in our lifetime either. Sad but true.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Mar,24 19:28 other posts 
There has not been peace there since the Romans or well before that, why do we seem to think a little talking to the folks over there will fix it I don't know.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 13:52 other posts 
Even before that. Mesopotamia was the cradle of civilization and the start of most if not all conflicts in the region. Man does not learn easily.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Apr,24 16:19 other posts 

By #712250 25,Mar,24 22:38
only registered users can see external links Like listening to summer rain.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Mar,24 22:41 other posts 
" spend the money and see what happens?"
Yep,thats what the libs want us to do.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 27,Mar,24 13:05 other posts 
No, it’s what they wish you do. A smart person like you can just walk on by
By phart [Ignore] 27,Mar,24 19:42 other posts 
It comes up as a private video now.Um

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 16,Mar,24 16:31 other posts 
"US firm that paid indicted FBI informant tied to Trump associates, records reveal"
only registered users can see external links

"Alexander Smirnov was paid $600,000 in 2020 – the same year he allegedly began lying to FBI about Bidens’ role in Ukraine business."
"An American company that paid the now indicted FBI informant Alexander Smirnov in 2020 is connected to a UK company owned by Trump business associates in Dubai, according to business filings and court documents."

So literally a paid disinformation/smear campaign, organized by Trump.
You can only wait until he faces consequences for that; indictment #4328.
By #712250 16,Mar,24 17:24
Dear Liar, You are so full of shit I can't believe it
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,Mar,24 07:55 other posts 
If you cannot find ANY argument against it, then you are full of shit.

I'm objectively not lying, because I'm referring to real news from many credible sources. I'm reporting the fact, that Alexander Smirnov is in custody, awaiting trial:

All the stories about Hunter and Joe Biden having received $ 5 million each from Burisma, were based on nothing else than Alexander Smirnov's 'testimony'.
Everything he has said turns out to be false, it turns out he had been caught lying
in two another cases in 2015 and 2017 and the FBI had considered Smirnov a liar
and a fraudster for years.

Now you better provide any evidence that the story about the $ 5 million from Burisma
is based on anything real. Maybe you can help Alexander Smirnov to get off from being indicted and facing a maximum of 25 years for 'lying' about Biden bribes.
If you can't, you're the liar and you're full of shit.
By #712250 18,Mar,24 12:13
The united stater paid for it. trump hadd nothing to dowith it
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,Mar,24 13:54 other posts 
Maybe, we will see when more evidence gets uncovered.

The Guardian say: "Alexander Smirnov was paid $600,000 by the Texas-based Economic Transformation Technologies. ETT’s chief executive is Christopher Condon, who is also one of three shareholders in the now-dissolved ETT Investment Holding Limited in London. The other two shareholders are Pakistani-American investor Shahal Khan and Dubai businessman Farooq Arjomand. Both Khan and Arjomand boast ties to Trump “through Trump associates,” according to The Guardian. Arjomand, who was also listed as an adviser on ETT’s American website, is also a board member of Damac Properties, a Dubai developer that has “partnered with Trump for a decade,” The Guardian reported. The former chairman of Damac, billionaire Hussain Sajwani, is close with the former president, attending his 2016 inauguration. “Hussein, Damac, a friend of mine, a great guy,” Trump reportedly said in 2017."
It will take some time to get all those ties investigated, in so far as they can link the money to the lying and it being a criminal offense.

So, what's your source for claiming that the US paid that money?

In any case, the whole Hunter Biden case is now flat on its ass
and Republicans don't even want to be reminded about it any more.
Too bad, if they find out that Comer and his friends knew about it being
nothing but lies, they are complicit and should face indictments too.
By #712250 18,Mar,24 16:59
There is no evidence. None, only here-say. You are not a Lawyer let alone being a prophet of truth because you have none. You have no common frame of reference because you do not understand democracy, love or compassion. You are nothing but a rogue planet with no sun and no life. No direction , Nothing.

You came to me first. I gave you knowledge of the common good and you rejected it. Excuse of saying the movie was made in 1941 so it has no validity because it is too old. Here was the definition of a country and you rejected that too. We don't have anything else to talk about. Our languages and paths have 2 different vectors in opposite directions. Yes I took calculus 3. I understand vectors.

Until you give me the true structure and definition of a country and democracy, or at least try probing into its existence we have nothing else to discuss.

My synopsis to you has been plain. I asked what your desires were and you did not answer. I asked you what democracy was and you ignored. It's time to pretend you are not here anymore. I'm sure in time you will make the right choice.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,Mar,24 17:54 other posts 
There is no evidence that Hunter ever did anything illegal too.
However, it's a useless discussion with you. The future will show who's right.

By the way, got you ass kicked out again and now trying #7?
It's getting a bit ridiculous, don't you think?
By #712250 18,Mar,24 18:36
The laptop you fucking idiot. You make me sick to even see you. Just shut the fuck up already,

How do you know I was kicked out? Sounds like you are using fakes to censor my speech. You're a total fuck up and deserved to be squashed. You do not deserve to have this platform.

Just shut the fuck up already, Total fucking piece of trash that needs to be disposed of.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Mar,24 18:48 other posts 
There was nothing on that laptop. I've checked everything that your side claimed and it's all taken out of context. Read the whole text in the full transcript and nothing of your story holds up.

Why don't you just check your own stories for once, instead of parroting those dumb lies. It's not so difficult. It's all out there for anyone to read. You just prefer to keep believing those lies.
By #712250 22,Mar,24 22:39
Here I'll make it easier for you. I'll be nice. K? I'm being nice to you. feel better now?
Because I'm being nice and to put this with honor and integrity as a human being, I'm saying the reason you do not understand the words I'm writing is because you lack education, you're ignorant(pet peeve of mine) stupid and dumb. is thee any other way I can express my kindness to you so you don't go crying to mommy?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 25,Mar,24 06:11 other posts 
You didn't say anything. You could have given examples of text on that laptop that you found incriminating, posting links to the full text of the transcripts.
That would support your claims, if it was actually incriminating.
But, you didn't. Why? Is that too difficult for you?
Or can you not find anything that IS actually incriminating?

Show that you have integrity and do some research.
By #712250 25,Mar,24 07:38
I was very descriptive with my definition of country.

You can call it what you want, incriminating or wrong or whatever. The truth is what it is. You're ignorace keeps you from an opened mind. Shows your intelligence and awareness is limited. You are one of the few members here that don't have a clue what I'm saying but most do have an understanding.. But others do so why is that. You've said I've been wrong for over a month now. Why do you keep writing to me?

The democratic party was formed as an activation antagonistic of the constitution that was written in 1787. Aaron Burr crated the movement but was put on trial for treason. Jefferson wanted to give him the death penalty but was voted down only to exile him beyond the nations physical borders at that current time which was west of Appalachia.. They controlled slavery in the south until the emancipation proclamation immediately following the formation in Tennessee by the left wing KKK. Left wing is left of moral correctness. There is no right since it either conforms or not. Left is wrong, right is right.

This is the truth, you want to say I'm wrong its fine but you are from Europe. I've lived here my whole life.

Joe Biden is guilty of treason from damaging our national sovereignty through bribery, influence peddling and money laundering with hostile countries against USA. The evidence is overwhelming with bank record transactions. The FBI, DOJ, CIA refuse to initiate investigations because they are used to cover up Biden's crimes but as it turns out the entire democratic party is guilty of the same crimes as well as 90% of Republicans in the house and senate.

I don't see a solution anytime soon
By #712250 18,Mar,24 18:44
Ananas2xLekker is banned
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Mar,24 18:56 other posts 
Of course not, I have the self control to behave myself.
You're a little snowflake, who thinks you can win an argument with vulgarism.
You're only dishonoring yourself and the side you represent.
By #712250 22,Mar,24 20:35
sheesh what a dumbass
By #712250 17,Mar,24 02:43
Actually this is great news. Every time he gets indicted or fined his polls go up 5%. Trump actually requested more indictments, so he doesn't have to work too hard until election day.
By tecsan [Ignore] 17,Mar,24 03:03 other posts 
I have said that all along. Nothing from the courts yet in favor of the democrats. Let us see how little hunter comes out.
By #712250 17,Mar,24 03:09
What the courts do and the voters do is different. You put him in jail and you'll see how the truckers , the police and the firefighters react to every liberal controlled state.

You will have riots and violence with no police, deliveries or anyone to put out fires. Many people will be killed. It's called civil war. So if Biden keeps doing this shit its going to get very very nasty. Look whats in NYC. Nobody wants to live there anymore. Nobody7 wants to work there anymore and why the fuck should they if it costs them money to deliver groceries? Firefighters being threatend of being hunted because they yelled Trump for 30 seconds? Now its war and the unions are going to pull out of NYC meaning nobody to put out the fires. They know that fuck is a lying crook that hates israel. Now they are saying he is faking his senility to get out of going to trial for treason. We already know. Everyone who has a brain slightly bigger than a pinhead knows exactly what is going on and what will happen if he treats trump like a political prisoner.

He had classified documents in his garage. He was not president when he stole them. Even the vice president is forbidden to take them, yet he said his staff did it? Than more people should be hung. Obama's responsibility of not protecting those documents makes him responsible. Clinton's server selling classified documents.

Here's the thing. The resistant movement will not stop with the boycotts, not ever. People already know the truth and are tired of it. It's coming to an end one way or another.
By tecsan [Ignore] 17,Mar,24 23:55 other posts 
When Trump refused to give back the collection of classified documents that he had, he wasn't president (anymore) EITHER. Trump is not indicted for HAVING those documents, he's indicted for refusing to give them back, lying about having them, lying to his lawyers about it, having his lawyers lie about it, moving those boxes of classified documents and trying to destroy evidence of him moving those boxes of classified documents. Also, Trump had the type of classified documents that he wasn't even allowed to take anywhere outside of the White House as president.

All these charges do not apply to Biden. Biden returned the documents he had, as soon as he found out he had them and fully cooperated in the investigation.
Biden didn't have any documents that he wasn't supposed to have in his personal possession as vice-president.

That's why Biden has not been indicted and that's why Trump still faces 37 felony counts related to the mishandling of classified documents, obstructing justice and making false statements.
By #712250 18,Mar,24 17:11
He didn't refuse anything. Stupid idiot.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,Mar,24 17:51 other posts 
Maybe you should explain the true structure and definition of a country and democracy and what your desires are, before you say something so blatantly false. Goddamn you are a arrogant, ignorant buffoon.
By #712250 22,Mar,24 20:38
I gave the definition of a country. You're just too stupid to understand it. It's not my responsibility to repeat it, or to change your diaper.
Get an education first. until then there is nothing i can do for you.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 25,Mar,24 06:18 other posts 
As TS7 or as one of your previous iterations?

What the hell do I do with your definition of a country?
A country is one of the concepts that is defined BY LAW.
It is accurately defined by every dictionary, unlike other concepts.
We know what the word 'country' means. This is not debatable.
International law describes how countries are recognized.
I don't need your definition of a word that is already accurately defined.

If you are struggling with definitions of concepts that almost everyone agrees on what they mean, than you are the one needs to get an education first.
Everyone who had an education already understands what a country is.

Here is the applicable definition of 'definition':
"the action or process of stating the meaning of a word or word group"

Now, if you have opinions of what countries SHOULD BE, that's a discussion you can have, with anyone who's interested in it. That's not DEFINING a 'country'.
I'm not interested in that discussion. I'm fine with what countries are.
It has no strong relation with any of my convictions.
The American voter never surprises me anymore, but I can give you some reason to be worried. The GOP has lost all control to Trump. With Lara Trump now in control of the party's campaign funding, every cent now goes to Trump's defense in all those court cases. All those Republican congress people, who also want to be re-elected, won't have a cent for their campaigns coming from the RNC.
The RNC was already struggling with declining donations, but now Trump is cleaning out the cash register even more.

Lots of retiring Republicans need to be replaced with new idiots, who depend on the media posting lying ads for them. The media won't do that for free.

Democrats don't have those financial troubles. They are not controlled by someone who's only qualification is being married to Eric Trump.
By #712250 18,Mar,24 12:14
the division we have in ur country is between Americans and americcan leeches voting for free money
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,Mar,24 14:06 other posts 
It they do, it's still democracy. What you call 'free money' is people's own tax dollars. The people should decide what they use it for.

Why do you think this is in any way related with RNC campaign donations?

When Republican voters donate to the RNC, they are not donating to Trump.
Lara Trump might be breaking the law there.

It's also very likely a campaign finance violation, if Trump uses that money
to pay for his personal indictments.
By #712250 22,Mar,24 20:37
the more you persecute donald trump the more he soars in the polls. Keep doing.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 25,Mar,24 06:42 other posts 
Actually, he's not.

It's still ridiculously close, but that's against Joe Biden.
Neither of these two old demented men should be the candidates.
I know Trump is 'the best' you have, but there are many better Democrats.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 20,Mar,24 07:26 other posts 
It's another wishful thought, but, it's starting to look like he'll walk on all.
By cocklvr [Ignore] 20,Mar,24 19:06 other posts 
No way he walks on all, especially if he loses in November. Actions still have consequences.
By SAGGY_GRANNY [Ignore] 21,Mar,24 08:38 other posts 
I know. I hear you, but, every day I have less and less respect for the system, or, the people of this country.

By #712250 17,Mar,24 22:52
only registered users can see external links Very inspirational lecture on the democrat party. Enjoy
By sherryann [Ignore] 20,Mar,24 23:39 other posts 
thanks, I always listen to Mark Levin and I have some of his books.
By #712250 21,Mar,24 00:05
By tecsan [Ignore] 22,Mar,24 00:15 other posts 
Me too.

By #712250 20,Mar,24 17:35

Impeachment hearings get very nasty

By #712250 19,Mar,24 23:41

More evidence submitted on the Biden family scheems including treasonous transactions with China manipulating our policies and regulations.

By #712250 19,Mar,24 03:02

All funded by the democrat party of ww2. Now Israel is a country of solidarity and is fighting back. Biden doesn't know what to do with them. There will be no more cease fires.
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Mar,24 03:22 other posts 
Biden is trying to please the left wing progressive NUTS.
By phart [Ignore] 19,Mar,24 17:17 other posts 
cease fires only serve to allow the enemy to reload, regroup, refocus. Pound the motherfuckers into the dirt, do not stop,for biden or any other reason.Stop only after you feel safe from harms way.
By #712250 19,Mar,24 17:33
That is true. As long as there is instability , war and hatred they can make money investing in weapons to send over there on our tax dollars. And of course money laundering which is exactly why they support palestine and iran

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#55

Show It Off